Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a new article in the sun about her phoning sink boy 100 times if someone wants to link it lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I really 🙏🙏🙏BH goes right againt the bleep ,hopefully no escape (that’s my wish) She’s not given a jot about money she owes to peeps.‘it’s like her saying let them eat cake’ hmmm we all know what happened to that lady’🤞
Unfortunately the bleep will probably walk away scot free, just like everything else she’s gets away with. It would not surprise me if the latest mental health episodes are not for the benefit of the BH hearing. Look at me I’m mad, I don’t know what I’m doing, please be kind to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
It is thirsty work following this thread. :D

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It won't be long before this plank is identified - they cannot keep their gobs shut when it comes to things like this, the sleazier and more sordid the better. You don't find anything sleazier or more sordid than the skank :ROFLMAO:
Its got to be a bet, and he lost, skanky is the forfeit he has to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so sorry that happened to you, it must have been very frightening. When I wrote that comment, I was thinking of a friend that has several different medicines on the go at all times and the side effects she complains of. I've also been surprised at times, just how casually I've been offerered prescriptions for things that I think are quite strong and need managing. I wasn't implying that KFP was on literally everything at once or to take every medicine on that list together was safe or normal.

I just think that KFP would struggle to be consistent and responsible with meds and have access to different doctors so she could be getting a lot of medicines.

Her behaviour is so bizarre though, who knows.. 🙂
No worries, I survived it just fine, but I am very careful with medication as that was frightening to learn. If Skank reads my post hopefully it will stop her from ODing too. If she is mixing her prescribed drugs with alcohol and other drugs she needs to be careful, those kiddies have been through enough without adding finding their mother’s body to their existing trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.