Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house needs knocking down. It's hardly fit for dogs, never mind people. She is just vile and useless. Get her in the bin.
Ultimately I think thats what will happen to the place when they finally evict the evil spirit thats currently in residence (and I don't mean any ghosts). That place will be flattened and it'll become yet another huge housing estate along that stretch of dual carriageway because there are already numerous ones spring-up right the way from one roundabout to the next. It will be a valuable resource to cram-in hundreds of new homes, plus it already has the access to the main road so there will be no problems selling it as property developers will be fighting over it! TBH it will be the kindest thing of all for that old house to be put out of its misery.
I just don't want that thing getting a financial gain out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve barely slept, and was reluctant to come back and catch up this morning as I didn’t know what I would find. I also think that the cycle will continue and KH is about to be questioned over done made up crap she has made Jett say.

The only teeny tiny positives (and even this is reaching), is that we all knew what she would do, so if we can see the pattern then the police and SS should too.

As well as, KHs actual truth being out there in the papers now, and comments are being far less moderated, so Krusties are spreading the word. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No, I don’t think Princess would deliberately expose her mum. Although I am struggling as to why she would do live around her mum, when skank is in that condition. Maybe she doesn’t notice how bad her mum is anymore.
P has seen this behaviour from skank her entire life; Its nothing new is it?

• Sad
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔
i have not seen it(yet)but if Princess was there she could have really messed up her seeing Princess anymore i would think Peter would be right on it to try and limit/ stop Princess seeing her alone(only thing is she will soon be 16 but i still do not think she will go against her dad if he says she should limit contact with her mother)as for the RSPCA they are rubbish anyway they will prob think it was a good idea to use her for their poster girl to bring publicity(support your local rescue homes not the RSPCA)

Reactions: 20
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is a textbook example of how to play the MH card ahead of the BH. Scamming, dog killing scum that she is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This live feed sounds horrendous. I'm glad I missed it tbh.. its too upsetting to see her kids and animals being privy to her disgusting antics. The up side of it is if tattlers all saw it so did SS / police and anyone can access this now.. Bring Pricey down ❤

Reactions: 28
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is a textbook example of how to play the MH card ahead of the BH. Scamming, dog killing scum that she is.
Whilst the thought has crossed my mind also.... I thought this hearing was going ahead with or without her.... @DC16 or @Cloud ChaserT will be able to confirm though 😘

I'm concerned about the amount of time she's been in and out of the Priory and it's never been suggested that she has ADHD, i also know that if you are medicated for it and you don't actually have it it gives you a buzz and aids weight loss

Reactions: 21
It's ever so strange.. my daughters ADHD meds doesn't make her sound like she's drank a brewery dry 🙄
THOUGHT ADHA MEDS KEPT YOU CALM AND HELPS YOU COPE(my grandson takes them(age 11) and i can tell when he as missed them(parents still trying to get him as he grows on taking as few as he can(do not want to dope him up but do know he needs some medical help) and trying to get him to understand his behaviour so some times they miss one and if anything tiggers him we can sit down and speak and explain what happened and what else he could have done to make things go better in that situation( if that makes sense) he can starts to get annoyed at small things that trigger him and it becomes hard to calm him so AS A ADULT IF SHE IS ON ADHA MEDICATION SHE IS NOT TAKING IT RIGHT AND IF SHE CAN NOT MANAGE HER OWN MEDICATION SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN CHARGE OF KIDS

Reactions: 28
No, I don’t think Princess would deliberately expose her mum. Although I am struggling as to why she would do live around her mum, when skank is in that condition. Maybe she doesn’t notice how bad her mum is anymore.
I don't think so either not deliberately but I can't help but think Pete ya bleep knew what he was doing letting her stay, he knew she would fu@k up. Also explains why he's not in any papers expressing his outrage of the bf staying overnight, he was quick enough in the past over straightening her hair or a bit of makeup. The bf is there to have Ps back. See I don't think she is as silly as that she knows well the damage that video could cause, maybe just maybe she's thinking of the J & B herself and J are very close. Maybe she knows how bad things really are in that house and wouldn't stand back and watch. The list of possibilities are endless with Kipper.

Never kind KP needing therapy , I need it after seeing that live .. I can’t believe what I saw and been awake most of the night worrying about the poor kids/dogs ect

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm concerned about the amount of time she's been in and out of the Priory and it's never been suggested that she has ADHD, i also know that if you are medicated for it and you don't actually have it it gives you a buzz and aids weight loss
Ah so its just another convenient prescription for a drug to aid The Party Spirit? Oh and the weight loss aspect would be handy too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Yep, prime evidence he is being used and manipulated and pressured. She has the gall to accuses others of grooming and abuse.
That poor lad. Not seeing his school friends or playing his sport. Deprived from his daddy. God knows what she's got him to say by bribing him. Coerced the lad to say all sorts, no doubt. The only pleasure he seems to have, is playing on his games machine, so she knew bribing him, would be ideal to get him to say things about his daddy & no doubt Michelle. I haven't seen last nights video, but sickening from what I've read. PA must be mortified, if he's seen & heard what went on. Kieran must be so worried about his kids. I think KFP has told Jett & Bunny lot's of lie's about their daddy & they must be so confused. IF KH & MP do get those kids back, it's going to be very, very difficult for them. Those kids will need loads of counselling. KFP is a dangerous & nasty, cruel b!tch. God knows what J & B are seeing & hearing at that disgustingly filthy house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Missed all the drama last night but it sounds horrendous. Feel so sorry for those kids. Hopefully now Junior is home he might talk some sense into Prinny as they are close.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Last visit to 'Otel Pwiowy it was doing all its stickmen pictures with her wearing a crown and listing all it's Twiggers, it mentioned the possibility of ADHD. I guess she saw it mentioned in Take a Break and decided it fitted her criteria, rather like H's Prader Willi Syndrome that slotted nicely into her plans for him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.