Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know about superfan Fran from what I read on here. But there's a Fran on Facey defending Skanky & slating K & M on every page they're mentioned. Is that her? Deluded Muppet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anybody have the full version of last night's fiasco?
I have most of it after missing the beginning Rita, though I don’t want to post any with P in, she featured all the time in the front of her own feed, Skank slurring around her. Skank did a short Live on her own account, most of it is just her stumbling around drunkenly slurring rubbish. The interesting stuff has P in, I don’t feel comfortable posting anything with P in. Will look later at any parts I can post.

Have to say P is the adult in the house, I think she’s the one looking after the kids when she’s there, Skank is a babbling incoherent mess. Skank kept asking how to do things on IG, she hasn’t got a clue about technology, as we’ve been told. Someone else definitely runs all her SM, Skank is hopeless. P was really serene, unbothered by her mother’s behaviour, tried to calm her down at times, stopped her from saying too much, that girl is really clued up, she just knows this is how it is with her mother, and deals with her accordingly. I was pleased to see P doesn’t appear to be a madam, came across as a very sweet natured young girl who can hold her own with her erratic mother, at least Skank hasn’t messed her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So sick of
End of Video, saying she’s nuts and didn’t care what people thought about her (kept saying this) complaining about her feet, again, like the fact I now believe SB has gone, I also think she does have some problem there, never believed her before, just the way she kept randomly drunkenly throwing it in, sounded to me like someone who was actually in some pain, she was off to get the RSPCA certificate, we never saw her again 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2255310
Hearing it saying how much tit she's been through constantly is getting on my tits..Haven't we fuckin all you dumb witch. You created 99% of your own problems yet NEVER learn from them, but its always someone else's fault.

Reactions: 32
An itsasham comment says she's going to Manchester with her sister?
Perhaps Edna wants some photos of houses and front doors in Manchester for her collection 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Seriously must be some podcast shizzle, have to say after last night that podcast is gonna be something else, Skank is beyond being a wild card now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Woowoono2 says WoooHooooo! My first Fred title!!!!!! It’s only taken me since Slapgate morning😂 thanks for the votes everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn’t she say on the live she was seeing her therapist today?
Therapy is working wonders, look at her last night, totally in control, cool, calm, collected, no mess at the MM, no kids up late or bribed with £100 games to make false allegations against their Daddy.

I want to see that therapist 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if The sun or the daily mail will report on last nights antics???
especially the grooming behaviour towards princess suggesting she has her lips and boobs done
And the bribing of jett to give evidence against his dad for £100 roblox credit!! Not to mention the state of the house etc

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I dont understand why KH cant go round with police wnd get them back? He has 50/50. If bern blockrd from seeing them and the blocker is away? He still has rights?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.