Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coolcat2022

VIP Member
She's only going to college to be a beautician, nothing intelligent or worthwhile.
I’m going to take issue with this, people looking down their nose at certain jobs because they are not ‘deemed to be intelligent’. Hair and beauty people make people feel better about themselves and look presentable. My sister also helps cancer patients and disabled people to feel better about themselves by giving them some pride back in their appearance.

Just because P isn’t training to be a lawyer or otherwise, doesn’t mean she’s not doing something worthwhile.

I’ll get off me soapbox.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hold on everyone, on closer inspection all is not how it seems at Wigan Kicky-Ball Club.

Hmmmmmm, we didn’t see that coming 🤔

D540754D-5252-4484-AE7E-C8698C3AC720.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Let's look at the evidence
  1. She had effectively kidnapped the children.
  2. She is coercively controlling her youngest children and 'making' them accuse their father of wrongdoings he has not committed. Her reward is tantalizing, though - a hundred quids worth of roboblocks.
  3. She is isolating Jett by not allowing him to go to school and misdiagnosing him with a mental illness he doesn't have
  4. She is blackmailing Princess into feeling responsible so if she doesn't babysit her younger siblings (or spend time with Mum) KFP will take her own life
  5. She has 'the worst driving record' Judge Kelly has ever seen
  6. She is dependent on alcohol
  7. She is dependent on drugs
  8. She can't be single as she is the most desirable woman to walk the earth
  9. She is a serial cheater
  10. She is responsible for at least nine animal deaths
  11. She is a compulsive liar
  12. She is a fraudster and currently owes over 2.6 million pounds to creditors.
  13. She commits crimes against fashion daily
  14. She has ruined an arts and crafts house
  15. She is a 'modle of 25 years init experience' and can get away with everfink'
  16. She is prostituting herself regularly and meeting very dark people who are extremely dangerous.
  17. Fingers doesnt fancy her
  18. Noo eggs are hard to come by despite dedicated grifting
  19. She has to pay for hair and nails appointments - she has been brandished a grifter within a 50-mile radius of Dail Post
  20. FFL can't decide if he is a friend or not
  21. Her sewing machine has broken, and she can't make any more 'classy' bikini ensembles
  22. Her auto tuner has broken, and she can no longer release music to rival Witney
  23. Her kitchen sink is blocked
  24. Cole's dumped her
  25. Boyson 'aint' interested
  26. Leandro Penna confirms shes 'fucking mental'
  27. No one has bought the Peter Andre wedding dress
  28. Hello and OK have both said no
  29. ITV has blocked her calls
  30. CH4 said no to Series 3
  31. All IVF clinics this side of the equator have banned her
  32. Shes a cunt

I'm bored now. Does anyone wish to continue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I honestly can’t even be bothered to slate her. She’s just beyond pathetic now. Her kids must be so so embarrassed. Slating another woman on social media like some 14 year old. I honestly don’t know where she gets the audacity to even mention ‘Harvey’s law’ when she’s the biggest troll out there. How pathetic and desperate do you have to be to believe that she was ‘boring’ and whatever other nonsense she came out with that SB has apparently told her. And the ‘I know her name, age and where they were’ you’re not a CSI love, you’re just an unhinged bunny boiler. Sad as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
We know she's been brainwashing the children (Jett in particular) against their father. She's now basically admitted that she bribed/rewarded Jett for speaking to the police. If it's true that Jett did speak to them, I guess someone from SS would have sat in on the interview with him. Also, I'm sure the police have people trained specifically for interviewing children and would know when a child has been coerced into making allegations and telling lies.
Having worked in family mediation, we usually can tell fairly easily when kids have been coerced, especially when it's a parent like Ms.Price who's intellect does not proceed ones arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Whats with the turning on each other? Who knows what info on here is true or not? If you don't like it why not scroll on by? Krusties don't turn your anger on each other, turn it towards the nasty, bitter, vile slagbag whore Skank

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Tanley

VIP Member
Yet again, Skanky proves what a nasty bitch she is. Saying she knows the woman’s name and age, saying she slept with Carl and got chucked out in the morning. Oh, and she’s no good in bed. And posting it on SM. She is such a bully and if SB is back with her then he’s a fucking idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hammers of hell

Disturbing to hear she's been telling P to get her boobs and lips done, how embarrassing would that have been for P? Her own mother saying that infront of her BF, more or less insinuating that she's not good enough as she is, she still a child FFS 🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

MANDATORY

VIP Member
And what exactly is wrong with being a beautician? There is good money to make in that profession
There's good money to be made in every profession... haidressers joiners plumbers labourers beauticians....what is it with with todays society oh I've been to UNI ?????
So what get a bloody trade starting as a school leaver an apprenticeship .. this person is in work straight away earning money and gaining a skill by going to college alongside their job.....
Stop judging the tradesmen and let them be what they are. A benefit to society...everyone needs a trades person...

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cakeyface

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #Kipper Price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump" 🥸🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54