Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not max power - he’s got a wife and she’s stunning!!
but he does look like skankys type, gormless 😂
---
soooo, skanky says SB s back with her,.....i dont think so, she says shes going on holiday and goes to airport with curlers in,...... i dont think so, so skankys most likely locked in her room or the attic ,or somewhere,anywhere so Prinny can do her live feed without skanky showing the world how far gone she is. MOST LIKELY. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've always been convinced that the reason she gets away with so much bullshit, crime and just general cuntery is because she's got dirt on people. Rich, influencial people. In her heyday, people probably would have jumped at the chance to diddle her and paid good money for it, too. None of these £500 a pop premier inn hook ups with desperate losers from OF. I could be, and probably am, totally wrong but nobody's luck is that great and she's got bundles of it seeping from all orifices.

Reactions: 22
I've always been convinced that the reason she gets away with so much bullshit, crime and just general cuntery is because she's got dirt on people. Rich, influencial people. In her heyday, people probably would have jumped at the chance to diddle her and paid good money for it, too. None of these £500 a pop premier inn hook ups with desperate losers from OF. I could be, and probably am, totally wrong but nobody's luck is that great and she's got bundles of it seeping from all orifices.
I used to think the same! Now I am not too sure! A lot of people from her era (her hey day) have long gone or have already being caught out: I genuinely do not think she has anything over anybody. Sadly I do think this all comes down to Mental Health, Harvey and the fact she is in the public eye. She is simply playing the system… it will catch up with her at some point.., but it will take time. She seems to make such bad choices, I am not sure how long she can continue tbh! Part of me does feel a but sad for her; she had it all!! And totally lost everything!! From her own doing !! All her own fault! I think she struggles with knowing that and continues to spiral. She has never got over Peter I don’t think.

Reactions: 28
So P is asking her followers to help her choose her prom dress. I think she looks youthfully elegant compared to that bridal monstrosity KP posted when they were shopping for Edna’s wedding.
She is much prettier than skank ever was! Beautiful young lady.

I think the drugs are a combo. She's maybe on quetiapine, which you'd take at night, so therefore more drowsy and slurred at night. She complains of anxiety so she's maybe also on a SSRI and/ or a tricyclic, maybe even pregablin - that treats anxiety and also pain. Pain meds for the trotters? Plus if she's got a private doctor she could be getting a rezept for Klonopin/ Oxazepam/ Lorazepam or even just straight Valium. Then you add in pink wine or prosecco or whatever and she'd be flying. If she took recreational drugs on top of all that? It would be super messy. Proper fall over, hurt yourself, piss your pants stuff. And not remember any of it.
If she was taking all that and mixing with booze she’d most likely be dead from a depressed respiratory system. I have been on a combo of the above without alcohol, and I have a very high tolerance to many medications due to fibro. She’d be slurring full time, that combo found me sleeping in a hotel garden I had just arrived at, alone, with a cigarette in my hand, it’s that strong.

If she is taking alcohol or valium with that lot I would expect her to be extremely groggy in the morning and prone to sleeping at times throughout the day. Also, the level of grogginess would increase every day,so she would be groggier later and later in the day, until it killed her. No physician would prescribe that lot with valium it potentiates all the drugs, but especially the neuropathics as they are all depressants. I came close to ODing on that cocktail minus the alcohol, as I was taking Valium surreptitiously. Luckily for me a friend’s partner spoke to me in the morning and couldn’t get over how I slurred nor how out of it I seemed. He asked for a list of everything I was taking, googled every medication and its contraindications and interactions. Valium boosts the effects of those other drugs, but the effects get stronger the longer you take it due to how the body processes long Valium as well as how long it takes to metabolise it.

Apologies if I haven’t expressed myself coherently, my meds have kicked in. The TLDR that combo of drugs would see skank dead in her sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So all this talk of Ket and this is what Ket did to me. I’ve only taken Ket once, about 15 years ago, always said I wouldn’t as I ain’t putting that stuff in me….eeek. Anyway at one of my Gay friends house parties (which were legend 😁) and Ket is used a lot in the Gay community in Brighton, Ket was doing the rounds. Was a bit drunk, so my friend and I just said let’s try it….telling you now, never again did I go near that stuff. All I remember was lying on a sofa, my friend on the floor below me, I was holding her hand, we just stared at the ceiling for what seemed like 3 hours, no idea in reality, talking paranoid gibberish to each other. Eventually we came round and party was dead, about 3am so we decided to go home, both lived a couple of streets away. She could hardly walk, I virtually had to carry her as she stumbled along. We got to her house, i said “Will you be ok ?”, and she just launched onto me, giving me the biggest longest snog, then turned and went into her house 😁 I remember staring at her front door for a few minutes, just going “wow wow wow”, before going home 😁 So an interesting experience but a rather f*cked up night out, never done Ket again. Might add I said to my friend next day that she had passionately snogged me, she said she didn’t remember any of it. I personally think she does and often thinks about it and what could have been…got an ego ain’t I 😁

Perhaps Skank will tell us similar stories about taking Ket on her upcoming Podcast, I do hope so, with Edna just repeatedly interjecting Um’s 👍🏾😁
Just a thought; here in the states, ketamine infusions (done at the doctors office -in therapeutic low doses) are FDA approved for PTSD/treatment resistant depression. I seriously doubt this is what’s going on with her, but I know how much we enjoy speculating, so I thought I’d mention it 😉
---
If she was taking all that and mixing with booze she’d most likely be dead from a depressed respiratory system. I have been on a combo of the above without alcohol, and I have a very high tolerance to many medications due to fibro. She’d be slurring full time, that combo found me sleeping in a hotel garden I had just arrived at, alone, with a cigarette in my hand, it’s that strong.

If she is taking alcohol or valium with that lot I would expect her to be extremely groggy in the morning and prone to sleeping at times throughout the day. Also, the level of grogginess would increase every day,so she would be groggier later and later in the day, until it killed her. No physician would prescribe that lot with valium it potentiates all the drugs, but especially the neuropathics as they are all depressants. I came close to ODing on that cocktail minus the alcohol, as I was taking Valium surreptitiously. Luckily for me a friend’s partner spoke to me in the morning and couldn’t get over how I slurred nor how out of it I seemed. He asked for a list of everything I was taking, googled every medication and its contraindications and interactions. Valium boosts the effects of those other drugs, but the effects get stronger the longer you take it due to how the body processes long Valium as well as how long it takes to metabolise it.

Apologies if I haven’t expressed myself coherently, my meds have kicked in. The TLDR that combo of drugs would see skank dead in her sleep.
Geez! That’s terrifying! It’s very stressful to think you can follow directions and still end up in such a bad way! I’m so glad it didn’t end differently ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #287 - Sinkboy spotted with a blonde 'Trump', whilst Skanky smells like Stig of the Dump

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
she is getting a LOT of negative comments on her latest Instagram post WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE THEY USED TO BE ALL POSATIVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still catching up but this has to be my favourite KP quote EvvaH! ....as published in OK. I can't stop laughing at this.

''
What everyone has got to realise is that I don't lie about anything. I am honest about everything.

"I am nuts..... ''
Thats about the only occasion it has'nt LIED!

• Haha
she is getting a LOT of negative comments on her latest Instagram post WHICH IS STRANGE BECAUSE THEY USED TO BE ALL POSATIVE
Oh that’s strange,what are some of them ClivE? Is that P’s or Skanks?I thought you mean P.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Whats changed was she paying for Bot comments or was SP writing them all? Or have people finally seen the light on the active addition and abuse and neglect of people/ boyfriends/ kids ?

Reactions: 19
Half of Tattle go to Google the Wigan team.... 😂😂
Woo hoo Wigan eh? There will be a lot of shite hitting the fan in their changing rooms over this revelation and when the guilty party is revealed they will be ripped to pieces, not to mention what the bloke's mummy will do to him!

Can I just add that decades ago I was married to one of this species so I do know the score. They like to play "games" on nights out like who can pull the Ugliest Bird or the favourite one which was "Grab a Granny", so whoever it is that doinked skank has pretty much Top Trumped (yeah haha!) ANY other attempts from the rest of the entire Football League because NOBODY will NEVER EVER surpass what this bloke has done! :ROFLMAO:

If you thought the hilarity over the Yorkshire Rimmer was bad this silly bastard is DOOMED 🤪😂
---
Wigan egg can't be Joe Bennet, looks married to a non-munter much better looking than Kipper.
Never put that down as a reason to not doink a slag - if it has a pulse thats good enough, usually the uglier the better

• Haha
Exactly... have you seen these people within seconds of screaming and being in agony.. they are talking crap kissing people and nothing is real to them. Then they don't remember anything..Can you imagine doing that for kicks..She has not got long for this world.
A military friend of ours said it’s what they use front line when he’s been in war zones so I can just imagine how strong it must be like you say, I know my dad said he went from agony to singing as they airlifted him 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK you win skank. I'll tell the neighbours you are a bleeping old bleep :)
Just heard AFP on Smooth radio, plugging her book. She sounds dreadful. Apparently it's being serialised in The Scum newspaper this weekend. AFP has told everyone, the money made from the book is going to charity! The charity, will be The Price fund. Needs to send some money to Kieran's GoFundMe - NEVER going to happen. This family will do anything for cash. They have no conscience.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So there has to be a very good reason why The Sun have bought the rights to this bullshit before publication date - I bet they are dissecting the Lies right now :ROFLMAO:

Let's hope its Izzy in charge rather than one of the usual 12 year olds because we have more of a chance at the skank being torn to shreds with Izzy leading the way :)

A charity donation eh? Whats that old saying? Ah yes, "Charity begins at Home". So that'll be £50 to charity and all the rest to The Mattress Fund

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If SB has gone scurrying back to Skanky once again then he's a much bigger twit than I already thought. Message for both - If this is for real and you really can't live without one another then prove it, stop fannying about and get Married like you've threatened in the past, go on do it! After all I guess if you're back together then the engagement is back on. Then we can sit back and watch the drama unfold until SB becomes ex number 4. Oh yes and if they have their surrogate baby it'll then hopefully mean her attention will wain from J&B and she'll leave KH and MP alone.

Would deffo have to be a wedding abroad (Vegas?) as i doubt either family would want to attend!
---
Just heard AFP on Smooth radio, plugging her book. She sounds dreadful. Apparently it's being serialised in The Scum newspaper this weekend. AFP has told everyone, the money made from the book is going to charity! The charity, will be The Price fund. Needs to send some money to Kieran's GoFundMe - NEVER going to happen. This family will do anything for cash. They have no conscience.
Funny how the name of the charity isn't actually mentioned, so they can't be held to account, Yes definitely the Price fund.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I'm so sorry that happened to you, it must have been very frightening. When I wrote that comment, I was thinking of a friend that has several different medicines on the go at all times and the side effects she complains of. I've also been surprised at times, just how casually I've been offerered prescriptions for things that I think are quite strong and need managing. I wasn't implying that KFP was on literally everything at once or to take every medicine on that list together was safe or normal.

I just think that KFP would struggle to be consistent and responsible with meds and have access to different doctors so she could be getting a lot of medicines.

Her behaviour is so bizarre though, who knows.. 🙂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.