Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if KP will be jumping on this bandwagon!
Wouldn’t be surprised he did give 1 out if 10 for shag.🤣Actually DC the court is near where I live,only a 10/15 min walk for me..lovely court though.
F2518-F01-DB51-403-A-85-B9-6-D7-D3-CD40-ADF.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I read that as 'those awful clit cleaning adverts'! Lol!
Just heard AFP on Smooth radio, plugging her book. She sounds dreadful. Apparently it's being serialised in The Scum newspaper this weekend. AFP has told everyone, the money made from the book is going to charity! The charity, will be The Price fund. Needs to send some money to Kieran's GoFundMe - NEVER going to happen. This family will do anything for cash. They have no conscience.
Any profits will have costs, expenses etc deducted so said 'charity' will get about 50p.

Reactions: 24
I hope that PETA haven't forgotten Blade and her other dead animals. It would be great if the militant animal rights lobby started targeting her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I really 🙏🙏🙏BH goes right againt the bleep ,hopefully no escape (that’s my wish) She’s not given a jot about money she owes to peeps.‘it’s like her saying let them eat cake’ hmmm we all know what happened to that lady’🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230623_091540_Instagram.jpg
hopefully the changes are to do with the kids, but just thought I'd pop the picture evidence on here for well errmm you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just heard AFP on Smooth radio, plugging her book. She sounds dreadful. Apparently it's being serialised in The Scum newspaper this weekend. AFP has told everyone, the money made from the book is going to charity! The charity, will be The Price fund. Needs to send some money to Kieran's GoFundMe - NEVER going to happen. This family will do anything for cash. They have no conscience.
Oh I was expecting a serialisation, so The Scum who are tearing her apart these days have taken it…interesting 🤔 Also agree about money going to charity, it will be minimal, this is not a family who do anything for others, this is one last money-spinner from the matriarch.

I’m also expecting a media blitz from Skank and Edna in the next couple of weeks. I’m actually quite fascinated how this will pan out, Skank’s IG and even her FB is a cesspit these days, yes the thick-heads are still there but I’ve seen many previous fans turn on her of late. There’s a swirl of negativity around her, let’s see how this goes, and is the transplant card going to finally be played, surely it must be in the book, how can they ignore it, and also why have they all this time. Really thought Skank would have used it for sympathy but all we’ve had is silence. Guess AFP said no, didn’t want the publicity but then we have this book. Willow was the transplant mentioned on this radio thing ? It’s odd Skank has been stoped from saying anything, there was coin in that transplant story.

Reactions: 22
Well so KP is at home
Maybe she as going to meet and go away with Wigan footballer only to be told it was just a joke
Not long till BH hope it goes ahead this time
Do you think KP is paying her mortgage plus arrears and rate increases?

Reactions: 7
I had ketamine as part of a drugs mix when i was sedated at the dentist
Me too, I would not want to take that recreationally, no bleedin' way :unsure:😁

Of course when you're sedated properly it's all worked out safely for your body weight so that you come round shortly after but it was still a very weird and disconcerting experience. I was totally out of it for a while and then I was aware that there was 'nothing' just a vast black hole of existence ( for about 2 minutes) After that I said absolutely bizarre things apparently to the nurses and asked if I could take the teeth home. ( bit like Skank's ramblings). But I remembered none of that.
It's not as if I haven't experienced any other drugs in my wilder, younger days either. No way would I do Ket for fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wondering....how much would it cost to commission the build of a ickle submarine, offering the world's first beauty treatments guaranteed to make you look 25 years young permanently. BUT treatment must be undertaken in the lost city of Atlantis. Will cost a billionty pounds BUT as a trial, the first recipient will be free. Skanky...are you willing to give it a go?
*Apologies if this upsets anyone. I have sympathy for the young man who lost his life & the families left behind. Not so much sympathy for the other "explorers"*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here’s just a few of comments below from ‘fans’ on the Scum’s FB page regarding the IG message Skank posted about SB and the girl in Vegas, was totally negative on there. That story has finally highlighted to many what a total vengeful biaaatch she is. The public have turned, we getting our karma Tattlers, things look increasingly bleak for her, she is flailing around in every area of her life, she’s gonna do something really dumb soon that finishes her off, can feel it, she’s been unhinged over the last couple of weeks since SB flew to Vegas and tick tock the BH nears, it’s heating up for her 🥵😁

The fanbase is turning 😁

3ACBF723-81C3-4D7C-8ABD-3B17D9D3A599.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Here’s just a few of comments below from ‘fans’ on the Scum’s FB page regarding the IG message Skank posted about SB and the girl in Vegas, was totally negative on there. That story has finally highlighted to many what a total vengeful biaaatch she is. The public have turned, we getting our karma Tattlers, things look increasingly bleak for her, she is flailing around in every area of her life, she’s gonna do something really dumb soon that finishes her off, can feel it, she’s been unhinged over the last couple weeks since SB flew to Vegas and tick tock the BH nears, it’s heating up for her 🥵😁

The fanbase is turning 😁

View attachment 2259736
Fran, FRANNNNNNNNN where areeee youuuuu?? Skanky needs you 🤣🤣
---
KATIE PRICE #287 LATE NIGHT RANTS FROM THE MUCKY DUMP, SHE REALLY IS A TOTAL TRUMP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2259665hopefully the changes are to do with the kids, but just thought I'd pop the picture evidence on here for well errmm you know 🤣🤣
Jeesus, Kieran works out hard!
---
One of the Wigan players someone mentiond as an ideal match. A few years ago he had his own 'cock piss partridge' / fence graffiti moment
The two of them could definitely bond and compare notes!

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 09.54.28.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jeesus, Kieran works out hard!
---
One of the Wigan players someone mentiond as an ideal match. A few years ago he had his own 'cock piss partridge' / fence graffiti moment
The two of them could definitely bond and compare notes!

View attachment 2259764
Now I can't stop giggling at cock, piss, partridge. Comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if Wigan players have noticed they're suddenly getting a ton of extra tinterweb hits 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.