Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper creepy attention seeking vibes off princess boyfriend. If KP is in the house she must have orders to stay away while they where live.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Jett has it and she's been abusing it. My friend accidentally took her daughter's ADHD med one day (had got her pills and her daughter's out and mixed them up I think) and said she was wired to hell!
Exactly this. Is you really have adhd, the meds calm you down and allow you to focus. If you don’t have adhd, they make you wired and crazy.

Reactions: 18
No comments about Princess, but I have a daughter and know way would I allow her a boyfriend of 18 when she was 15. I also know I,d get grief from my daughter but I remember how my hormones were at 18.

Reactions: 19
Princess on her live said kp is at home
Ah, SO, she didn't go away then, however she will piss off for a quickie sometime
next week so my prediction is back on. Mind you will she be alone or will one of
her hangers on go with her?

Reactions: 10
Hi from Pom 🥰😀💖 x...

I leave this here I've made, I poped in a while back, saw about Blade so decided to leave it a bit as too upsetting..I just can't read about her she's vile.

Anyway thought I'd pop in, say hello and add a pic 😀😘 xx

Resizer_16874762210951.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's a bit strange isn't it.....does Princess believe that the people watching her live are genuinely interested in her as a person or is she fully aware that they're only after gossip about her mother's car crash of a life?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There are soooo many things I find a bit odd!! Without going into the what’s; whose and why’s..: 1. Mums live their boys, and they’re first born, and if that happens to be a boy then they are fierce!! I talk here as a mother and a wife of a son!! What is going on with her and J? I do not understand how she isn’t there for all of the key things, of late, that matter in his life!! I won’t comment on P, she is just 15 and I don’t think it is fair; she may not have integrity, but is tattlers do!!

Reactions: 15
Just looked at the Wigan first team and can honestly say their a bunch of ugly football fuckers. But my money is on Max Power. 🤣 Skank will like him the name Katie Power,, and needs a lot of trips to turkey for work so they'll be able to go together for a 2 for 1 discount. 🤣
Max Power is the name that Homer Simpson changed his name to when there was a dopey character called Homer Simpson on a TV
01A6658F-54E9-43F4-9DE5-094CE64BB657.jpeg
a TV show. Haha. I hope it’s him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looked at the Wigan first team and can honestly say their a bunch of ugly football fuckers. But my money is on Max Power. 🤣 Skank will like him the name Katie Power,, and needs a lot of trips to turkey for work so they'll be able to go together for a 2 for 1 discount. 🤣
Definitely not max power - he’s got a wife and she’s stunning!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
KB off abroad too 😂 KFP will be raging, all the exes are bleeping off abroad and she’s well overdue a holiday! I think the London city airport plane IG post was an old pic from her camera roll and she was playing games.
---
Hairdresser Lou’s comment on the airport rollers pic.. she wants the rollers back by 3pm - I’d say KFP never went away.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frequency of these Q&As too much now. She's 15 nearly 16.
Also if KP still away, I hope Princess is not holding the reins at the MM looking after vulnerable kids, a filthy house and animals? It's too much. I believe PA is in Ibiza with Junior atm.
JR came back today,pete posted earlier

Reactions: 14
KB off abroad too 😂 KFP will be raging, all the exes are bleeping off abroad and she’s well overdue a holiday! I think the London city airport plane IG post was an old pic from her camera roll and she was playing games.
Been saying for a few weeks think she's had to surrender her passport or told not to leave the country because of bail conditions, think she's been charged with something but it's been kept quiet and she's due in court to enter a plea.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Loopy Liz (KB’s now ex) is so bleeping desperate. She’s not on Skank’s level, but shes still a dick. I’m surprised she’s liking KFP’s posts though, even though she’s split with KB I didn’t think she’d think KFP was upto her standards (snooty cow) 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.