Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I was expecting a serialisation, so The Scum who are tearing her apart these days have taken it…interesting 🤔 Also agree about money going to charity, it will be minimal, this is not a family who do anything for others, this is one last money-spinner from the matriarch.

I’m also expecting a media blitz from Skank and Edna in the next couple of weeks. I’m actually quite fascinated how this will pan out, Skank’s IG and even her FB is a cesspit these days, yes the thick-heads are still there but I’ve seen many previous fans turn on her of late. There’s a swirl of negativity around her, let’s see how this goes, and is the transplant card going to finally be played, surely it must be in the book, how can they ignore it, and also why have they all this time. Really thought Skank would have used it for sympathy but all we’ve had is silence. Guess AFP said no, didn’t want the publicity but then we have this book. Willow was the transplant mentioned on this radio thing ? It’s odd Skank has been stoped from saying anything, there was coin in that transplant story.
No mention of the lung transplant. Bet it's not even mentioned in the book. It was just a pre recorded message, flogging the book & serialisation in the Scum. AFP had told everyone the book was about HER life & upbringing, NOT about KFP. There will be some small things mentioned no doubt, like AFP's mother posed as a mermaid to promote/advertise something, but got sacked for nipping off for sneaky cigarettes. Her father was stationed here in UK during the war & said he was a driver for Eisenhower! AFP was lined up to represent England for swimming in Olympics. Wonder what she'll say about her 1st husband, father to KFP & Danny, the fact Mr PP worked for him when she was married to Ray. Bet this book will be a total pack of lies. I will be interested to read what come's out of the book, via Tattlers(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have edited a small part of this week’s LIVE and taken out P, really shows the mess she is now, posting for those who’ve not seen any of the LIVE, it’s all like this, she’s just stumbling and slurring around the house.

Meds my ass, this isn’t just meds, this is other substances, though meds are maybe in the mix. Also highlights she can‘t do basic stuff on her phone, P is helping her out pretty much all the time. I’m actually glad P is at the MM at the mo, seriously can you imagine the state of this in charge of B & J on her own. Its not right the burden is placed on P but she seems happy and is laughing a lot, she copes well with her mum‘s behaviour, so guess she is ok, she’s a decent sweet girl. Sorry SS if it wasn’t for P being there I shudder to think what could happen, what are you thinking, just don’t get how they are still under her ‘care’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Have edited a small part of this week’s LIVE and taken out P, really shows the mess she is now, posting for those who’ve not seen any of the LIVE, it’s all like this, she’s just stumbling and slurring around the house.

Meds my ass, this isn’t just meds, this is other substances, though meds are maybe in the mix. Also highlights she can‘t do basic stuff on her phone, P is helping her out pretty much all the time. I’m actually glad P is at the MM at the mo, seriously can you imagine the state of this in charge of B & J on her own. Its not right the burden is placed on P but she seems happy and is laughing a lot, she copes well with her mum‘s behaviour, so guess she is ok, she’s a decent sweet girl. Sorry SS if it wasn’t for P being there I shudder to think what could happen, what are you thinking, just don’t get how they are still under her ‘care’.

View attachment 2259780
she really is doped upto the eyeballs

Reactions: 22
Just seen a male ?Danny driving the PP dark grey flatbed through AFP's home town.... Also on the bloody phone whilst driving!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2259780

She survived the book? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Been saying for a few weeks think she's had to surrender her passport or told not to leave the country because of bail conditions, think she's been charged with something but it's been kept quiet and she's due in court to enter a plea.
The psychic tatty has spoken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Is that Bunny shouting 'are you done now?'. It sounds like a child's voice. So both of them were up witnessing this shitshow.
---
The psychic tatty has spoken
I will be so pleased if this is true. Kieran might finally get a restraining order against her, to go with Michelle's. No-one can deny she has abused Kieran then and the malicious accusations and arrests should stop.

Reactions: 19
Harvey Bear and the world record train drawing again….it’s the new ‘Ice Cream Van’ photo, must be about 5 times I’ve seen this in a week 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

EDD6406E-251A-4295-90FA-A6492E1C0DE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Harvey Bear and the world record train drawing again….it’s the new ‘Ice Cream Van’ photo, must be about 5 times I’ve seen this in a week 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2259811
No offence to Harvey and the others doing it but what if one or more of them just couldn't be arsed. I don't think you could convince someone
like Harvey if he didn't want to do it. It will definitely get done though, somehow!

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2259780
Was his last night, or the other night please?

Reactions: 14
Just heard AFP on Smooth radio, plugging her book. She sounds dreadful. Apparently it's being serialised in The Scum newspaper this weekend. AFP has told everyone, the money made from the book is going to charity! The charity, will be The Price fund. Needs to send some money to Kieran's GoFundMe - NEVER going to happen. This family will do anything for cash. They have no conscience.
Series of emotional interviews with KP at her side incoming over the next few weeks to promote the book, surely. Good Morning Britain,GB News, This Morning etc

As I said a while back, this is a truly desperate barrel scraping endeavour for the family. Amy isn't a celebrity, she's not well known to the general public, her life story doesn't sound particularly remarkable or interesting enough to have wide appeal. If they're relying on the shock reveal of the lung transplant to provoke strong emotions in the public and make them buy the book, then I think they're mistaken. While it is a major operation it's not so rare that the public would be hugely interested, I know a few folk who've had transplants. And most people have had some sort of major illness or health tragedy in their families so I don't think this story will pull on the heartstrings as much as the Prices think, Amy's experience isn't all that unique or moving to the general public.

Reactions: 27

View attachment 2259780
Brilliant. Price is a proper drugged up washed out haggard prematurely old wreck. Tik Tok goes Pricey’s clock🕰 Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the most wretched fucker of them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now I can't stop giggling at cock, piss, partridge. Comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if Wigan players have noticed they're suddenly getting a ton of extra tinterweb hits 🤔🤣
It won't be long before this plank is identified - they cannot keep their gobs shut when it comes to things like this, the sleazier and more sordid the better. You don't find anything sleazier or more sordid than the skank :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No mention of the lung transplant. Bet it's not even mentioned in the book. It was just a pre recorded message, flogging the book & serialisation in the Scum. AFP had told everyone the book was about HER life & upbringing, NOT about KFP. There will be some small things mentioned no doubt, like AFP's mother posed as a mermaid to promote/advertise something, but got sacked for nipping off for sneaky cigarettes. Her father was stationed here in UK during the war & said he was a driver for Eisenhower! AFP was lined up to represent England for swimming in Olympics. Wonder what she'll say about her 1st husband, father to KFP & Danny, the fact Mr PP worked for him when she was married to Ray. Bet this book will be a total pack of lies. I will be interested to read what come's out of the book, via Tattlers(y)
I have to ask.. who the hell gives a flying turd about Amy fuckin Price, the queen B of witches who just so happened to spawn an even worse witch. I wouldn't even clean up my cats tit with it. Such an ego, does she thinks anyone actually gives a toss about her, her life or her iron lung, duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Series of emotional interviews with KP at her side incoming over the next few weeks to promote the book, surely. Good Morning Britain,GB News, This Morning etc

As I said a while back, this is a truly desperate barrel scraping endeavour for the family. Amy isn't a celebrity, she's not well known to the general public, her life story doesn't sound particularly remarkable or interesting enough to have wide appeal. If they're relying on the shock reveal of the lung transplant to provoke strong emotions in the public and make them buy the book, then I think they're mistaken. While it is a major operation it's not so rare that the public would be hugely interested, I know a few folk who've had transplants. And most people have had some sort of major illness or health tragedy in their families so I don't think this story will pull on the heartstrings as much as the Prices think, Amy's experience isn't all that unique or moving to the general public.
Plus the whole bloody lot of them are a collectively a shower of shite. I don't give a frig about AFP nor especially her trying to justify the appalling antics of her scumbag offspring.
I pray the Sun are going to annihilate the whole bloody lot of them with loads of snarky "digs" at this abomination :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF is that video advertising her podcast all about, how cringey is it 🙈🙈 is she practising her panto voice or something 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.