Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have edited a small part of this week’s LIVE and taken out P, really shows the mess she is now, posting for those who’ve not seen any of the LIVE, it’s all like this, she’s just stumbling and slurring around the house.

Meds my ass, this isn’t just meds, this is other substances, though meds are maybe in the mix. Also highlights she can‘t do basic stuff on her phone, P is helping her out pretty much all the time. I’m actually glad P is at the MM at the mo, seriously can you imagine the state of this in charge of B & J on her own. Its not right the burden is placed on P but she seems happy and is laughing a lot, she copes well with her mum‘s behaviour, so guess she is ok, she’s a decent sweet girl. Sorry SS if it wasn’t for P being there I shudder to think what could happen, what are you thinking, just don’t get how they are still under her ‘care’.

View attachment 2259780
She is pissed trying to act sober.. she unfortunately, reminded me of my mum who had a drinking problem. Its horrible to be around, especially as a child, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Have edited a small part of this week’s LIVE and taken out P, really shows the mess she is now, posting for those who’ve not seen any of the LIVE, it’s all like this, she’s just stumbling and slurring around the house.

Meds my ass, this isn’t just meds, this is other substances, though meds are maybe in the mix. Also highlights she can‘t do basic stuff on her phone, P is helping her out pretty much all the time. I’m actually glad P is at the MM at the mo, seriously can you imagine the state of this in charge of B & J on her own. Its not right the burden is placed on P but she seems happy and is laughing a lot, she copes well with her mum‘s behaviour, so guess she is ok, she’s a decent sweet girl. Sorry SS if it wasn’t for P being there I shudder to think what could happen, what are you thinking, just don’t get how they are still under her ‘care’.

View attachment 2259780
bleeping dollop of crap :mad: Its a raging pisshead and junkie

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What next, PP's autobiography 'Adventures in Fencing and Wife Swapping'?
---
bleeping dollop of crap :mad: Its a raging pisshead and junkie
Yep. The recent act seems to be 'oh I'm a zany mum with ADHD but my kids are my world and they love me'. To coverup the reality of being a nasty, substance abusing bully who lives in a filthy house and whose kids are damaged

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just seen a male ?Danny driving the PP dark grey flatbed through AFP's home town.... Also on the bloody phone whilst driving!!
I think Mr PP was having op on his other knee this week, so Danny probably running the business for him while he's incapacitated again. IF as Mr PP has been moaning about, AFP is making his life miserable with her demand & nastiness, imagine what's it going to be like when he's with her 24/7 while resting his knee? (n)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
" 'Arvey Price; My Leading Role in His Life"

"I Hate All Men - Except The Wun Wot Shags My Mates"

"Grifting by The Expert"
---
I think Mr PP was having op on his other knee this week, so Danny probably running the business for him while he's incapacitated again. IF as Mr PP has been moaning about, AFP is making his life miserable with her demand & nastiness, imagine what's it going to be like when he's with her 24/7 while resting his knee? (n)😂
They deserve each other! Perhaps skank could move in too then they can relish each other's tawdry company?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks grumpy when Jett shouts 'are you done yet?' both him and Princess are laughing. I doubt she has as much patience off camera :confused:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Series of emotional interviews with KP at her side incoming over the next few weeks to promote the book, surely. Good Morning Britain,GB News, This Morning etc

As I said a while back, this is a truly desperate barrel scraping endeavour for the family. Amy isn't a celebrity, she's not well known to the general public, her life story doesn't sound particularly remarkable or interesting enough to have wide appeal. If they're relying on the shock reveal of the lung transplant to provoke strong emotions in the public and make them buy the book, then I think they're mistaken. While it is a major operation it's not so rare that the public would be hugely interested, I know a few folk who've had transplants. And most people have had some sort of major illness or health tragedy in their families so I don't think this story will pull on the heartstrings as much as the Prices think, Amy's experience isn't all that unique or moving to the general public.
I am shocked The Scum are serialising the book. Bet they paid quite a large sum for that.

• Angry
In any case Willow, WE will do any dissecting necessary so we don't need to rely on the 12 years old's input which I guess may be The Sun's entire plan, ie they lay out Lies and we do their job for them so they cannot be accused with affecting it's Mentawl 'Elf an' stuff innit.
On the other hand they may put Izzy Sampson on the case and we know already she is itching to release hell onto the skank :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am shocked The Scum are serialising the book. Bet they paid quite a large sum for that.
Serialising a book weeks before it hits the shelves, what a set of grifting cunts they are, the clan have basically screwed the publisher and charities, they've took what money was on offer from the scum because pre order sales weren't going well. Who will pay now to buy the book if they can read it in the press. I bet the scums money goes straight to the clan because it's only sales from the book that are supposedly going to charity. Set of cunts.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Serialising a book weeks before it hits the shelves, what a set of grifting cunts they are, the clan have basically screwed the publisher and charities, they've took what money was on offer from the scum because pre order sales weren't going well. Who will pay now to buy the book if they can read it in the press. I bet the scums money goes straight to the clan because it's only sales from the book that are supposedly going to charity. Set of cunts.🤬
Oh yes! They have shafted the publisher of this crap too! Serves 'em right! (y)

It will be in agreement with the publisher I'm sure. It's a normal thing to publicise like this and the publishing house will get a cut.

If you think about it, no way would AFP or KFP have access to the actual manuscripts they didn't write and wouldn't know how to format etc etc.

Reactions: 21
No mention of the lung transplant. Bet it's not even mentioned in the book. It was just a pre recorded message, flogging the book & serialisation in the Scum. AFP had told everyone the book was about HER life & upbringing, NOT about KFP. There will be some small things mentioned no doubt, like AFP's mother posed as a mermaid to promote/advertise something, but got sacked for nipping off for sneaky cigarettes. Her father was stationed here in UK during the war & said he was a driver for Eisenhower! AFP was lined up to represent England for swimming in Olympics. Wonder what she'll say about her 1st husband, father to KFP & Danny, the fact Mr PP worked for him when she was married to Ray. Bet this book will be a total pack of lies. I will be interested to read what come's out of the book, via Tattlers(y)
If the old bag had such a great upbringing how come she has created the Gorgon skanky? How did that happen eh??

That poor bastard who fathered AFP must have been eternally grateful when his Service ended enabling him to bugger-off back to the USA away from that shower of shite and leave them all to it. Did he maintain contact or just evacuate as fast as he could? (I know my thoughts on that LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It will be in agreement with the publisher I'm sure. It's a normal thing to publicise like this and the publishing house will get a cut.

If you think about it, no way would AFP or KFP have access to the actual manuscripts they didn't write and wouldn't know how to format etc etc.
So i'm guessing (don't know naf all about publishing) that the publisher has seen the pre order sales realised the books tanking and they aren't going to make any money so thought feck it let's cut our losses and sell it to the scum. Hope the publisher got a decent % before they gave some to charity then the leftovers to the clan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Series of emotional interviews with KP at her side incoming over the next few weeks to promote the book, surely. Good Morning Britain,GB News, This Morning etc

As I said a while back, this is a truly desperate barrel scraping endeavour for the family. Amy isn't a celebrity, she's not well known to the general public, her life story doesn't sound particularly remarkable or interesting enough to have wide appeal. If they're relying on the shock reveal of the lung transplant to provoke strong emotions in the public and make them buy the book, then I think they're mistaken. While it is a major operation it's not so rare that the public would be hugely interested, I know a few folk who've had transplants. And most people have had some sort of major illness or health tragedy in their families so I don't think this story will pull on the heartstrings as much as the Prices think, Amy's experience isn't all that unique or moving to the general public.
Their such an attention seeking family ! Can’t imagine why 😂. The book should read. How I’m a bleeping shite mother & grandmother ( who will love my grandchildren) not me 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.