Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't surprise me at all seeing as in 2019 the West Sussex social care was rated inadequate and may be wrong, but think it's rated as requires improvement now....

SS are letting J&B down awfully.
What’s really letting them down is Price. The kids exist for media attention and likes on FB and Insta. Price is a bleep and a media bleep first and foremost. Those whoever banged the witch from Dwight to Sink Boy and every fucker inbetween, and there has been a fair few, made their own bed and now they and their off spring live that life. Amy, Iron Lung, must be so proud. AFP is a turbo bleep. She owns this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Going bed now.... one word of warning don't associate that skanky witch with anyone from our Northern quarters...We won't put up with her... shes hated..laughed at... and will be kicked out of our Vicinity in 2 seconds flat xxx 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Frequency of these Q&As too much now. She's 15 nearly 16.
Also if KP still away, I hope Princess is not holding the reins at the MM looking after vulnerable kids, a filthy house and animals? It's too much. I believe PA is in Ibiza with Junior atm.
yeah it s becoming a thing i fear as she is getting older she will be seen n the media more and more
well think its the MM as the lamp looks like the one the other day
blimey she has just said the BF is 6ft 3 lol
oh P just said she Kipper was not there she is on holiday
---
P just said KP is at home, not on holiday.
thought she said she was not there she was on holiday

Reactions: 10
and if she was there she would have made a appearance by now
---
I can't see the video, just hear the audio. Anyone know why? Do you have to follow the person to see the video?
maybe do follow her and yes i can see her
---
I can't see the video, just hear the audio. Anyone know why? Do you have to follow the person to see the video?
maybe i do follow her and yes i can see her

Reactions: 6
Loads of comments on the live asking how old the boyfriend is and if he's staying over! I notice KP is following the boyfriend now too on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well wherever P is bunny is there because she said I think bunny’s awake ( this was near the start of her live) so I do hope there’s another adult there.

Reactions: 11
Who is supervising??? She's still a minor.
Plus that boyfriend is there again. Is this relationship a bit intense for her age, why does he seem to be always hanging around the MM? I know it's summer when teens at a loose end so maybe I'm overstating it. I suspect he's 18 or older

Reactions: 13
Plus that boyfriend is there again. Is this relationship a bit intense for her age, why does he seem to be always hanging around the MM? I know it's summer when teens at a loose end so maybe I'm overstating it. I suspect he's 18 or older
And probably "connected" *cough cough*

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.