Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boyson is single? What happened to the one he got engaged to?

Reactions: 11
I don't know, he mentioned he had evidence of her setting up pap s hots in the video but not how he was going to use it, he could just be using it in a legal sense?
im wondering if the police have uncovered things about her and her campain of harrasment towards him and MP ? they may have been monitoring her in someway or even have evidence, that she is behind him getting arrested for varies things. perhaps even watching smoeone enlse and they spotted her and what she is /was up to ? he seems to have the confidence to post this video now for some reason and she hasnt yet retaliated, which is not like her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They do give advice on court matters too yes they seem a bit controversial though. The sad thing is, it's desperate people using
desperate measures. I can see feminist groups jumping on what they say if they do put stuff about Kieran out, in this case though, what he's saying will be 99.9% true and she doesn't deserve defending by anyone.
They will help him supply a Mackenzie friend fir free who will guide him all the way some have legal backgrounds and well versed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's just back from another begged weekend away in Suffolk or somewhere. She was trying to promote it on her stories but sounded so pissed off, obvs knew what she was coming home to. I did laugh!
Sophie the Source on her way to save Skanky’s day! It’s bleeping laughable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I am wonder whats going on something is
Why has KH decided to tell his story
Why has KP not said anything about it
Today KP seems to do CS
And then looks like KH has Bunny
It is all to quiet

What do people here think of Fathers 4 Justice offering their support? Some on this thread have already said that they could be more a liability than a help, given their propensity for stunts like - if I remember correctly - scaling the outside wall of Parliament and refusing to come down. Unless they can do something useful like giving Kieran practical advice, they might hinder his efforts.
I don’t know about now, but years ago having Spider-Man abseil down to our office window to knock and wave his leaflets at us was not impressive.
I was a court manager trying to keep my distracted staff working while they shouted nonsense at us and as previously stated down below us on the ground floor they barged into court hearings and harassed mothers and their relatives.
Absolute bloody chaos for a time. So much so we ended up with permanent police presence for months until they stopped turning up.
When you turn legal proceedings into a chavvy circus no one is going to take you seriously unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I was putting my top on this morning and said to Mr Bags, I like this top, it goes with anything. His answer.....ahh it's your Katie Price top 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2250696
i think thats photoshopped, that girls head is longer and bigger than skankys ( according to that photo of them all together) and skankys hair is up in this photo but in the other its just her scabby wig on badly and hair/nylon scrags are hanging down

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's just back from another begged weekend away in Suffolk or somewhere. She was trying to promote it on her stories but sounded so pissed off, obvs knew what she was coming home to. I did laugh!
It couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What do people here think of Fathers 4 Justice offering their support? Some on this thread have already said that they could be more a liability than a help, given their propensity for stunts like - if I remember correctly - scaling the outside wall of Parliament and refusing to come down. Unless they can do something useful like giving Kieran practical advice, they might hinder his efforts.
i dont think it can do any harm,he at least will be dealing with people like who who understand his situation completely, the last colab with that bloody woman (g) harmed him more i think, what a snake she turned out to be. !

Reactions: 21
I reckon she purposely does not let Jett go to contact with Bunny as Kieran could do what she did and not return them. By keeping Jett away she know Kieran will return Bunny as he would not want to separate Bunny and Jett as he actually cares about their feelings

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.