Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell it sounds like she caught her pubes in a zip 🙈🙈
i bet that’s her little ode to SB don’t walk away from meeeeee
And why on earth is she cocking her leg every 2 mins is her undercarriage itchy 🤢
if i was PA I’d be driving straight over there and removing P

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm sick of her mentally derranged fans who are all over her social media posts.
I hope they all get an itch in a place they can't scratch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Kieran seems very positive, I wonder why ;) Photos of Jett and Bunny from a while back and loads of him with Apollo and a workout he said took him 30 minutes whilst Apollo slept which is great because he can still get some 'work' done too. If I was to be cynical about Kieran I would say he's doing himself some PR there the sneaky, sneaky man. All he does is show his day looking after Apollo and his workouts and talks about staying positive. No drunk singing or sitting around eating burgers or off his face in London. So, yes job done 😆

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.34.16.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.34.04.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.33.07.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
GOOD!!! as long as the kids, are not in the car, I couldn't give one single duck .... let the habitual criminal, drugged, drunk ... vile POS get on with it!!!! .... Its been a long time coming ..... everything she is posting is nothing but deflection, she has been well and truly rattled by recent events ... ALL of her own making 🤷‍♀️ .... ` hey carlita you prat ` ... redeem yaself ... if this split is real:rolleyes: ..... post some more pics, wind her up further 👌and speak your ` black n white ` truth ..... all major red tops turned on her today, no doubt they will still kiss her arse here and there, but that was a powerful message sent ... for those who have experienced a full ` narc ` ( those with narc traits ) once they are not in control, its really is something to behold ... that's why ... I call them ` creatures ` ... its not human
I hope someone has got a camera and video footage to film it in all IT'S glory!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More to the point why is she not wearing trainer socks? Or even wearing trainers inside #thinkofthecarpets

Even my 50 year old husband knows not to wear high socks with trainers (he's WAY older than me ;-))

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her womb said FFS do you really think I'm doing this again.... nah...you rancid old boot...
I'm terminating myself so will no longer need tampon searching....thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every single bleeping time she fucks up, is called out etc..... out come the flying monkeys with the what aboutery etc....... its so bloody obvious.

The stupid video from the village of the dammed that no one in the world can produce a copy of but every one has apparently seen is all bullshit.
I’ve looked for it. Even on the dark web where things that should be seen are. Even with TOR I cannot find this video. I think it does not exist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My daughter who is princess age disowned me last week when the young girls at work made me pretend to faint for a mrs rabbit from peppa pig TikTok. If I was gyrating around off my tits like a homeless man on spice, she would have called social services herself and had me sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.