Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Pete is worried to death every passing minute Princess is with her mother. Kate looks high as a kite to me in that video.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Princess seems like a nice, caring girl. She has finished her exams, her brother is on holiday, and Skanky has probably put a guilt trip on her to spend time at the crappy Shack.
I have known parents like Skank, master manipulators, demanding that their kids “prove” they love them best. Of course P worries about her mother, and wants a relationship with her. But sadly it will always be on Skanky’s terms, if she had a new egg now then P wouldn’t be on her radar.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel sick watching that. It reminds me of growing up with my mum who was an alcoholic narcissist. Happy to pimp my sister out to whoever came knocking round (including a grooming gang), and happy to try and flirt and turn my boyfriends against me. Always drunk, bored with us if we didn't want to play along, and dropped us like pieces of tit when she got with someone. Awful, awful video - I can not tell you what something like that means unless you've lived with it growing up ☹
Can’t see it🥵

Reactions: 11
Getting serious Amy Winehouse vibes in this vid, not to be disparaging to Amy because I was a huge fan (and she could actually sing unlike the skank), but skinny legs, weight loss in her face but with a pot belly looks like drugs and alcohol overuse.

Interesting to see at the end of the tik tok full vid she's clinging on to Princess and P looks like she's trying to pull her off as it ends. Get yer arse over there Pete....skanky's fucked.

Right I'm off back to lurking and enjoying all your comments and humour amongst all her tit and the injustice.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
GOOD!!! as long as the kids, are not in the car, I couldn't give one single duck .... let the habitual criminal, drugged, drunk ... vile POS get on with it!!!! .... Its been a long time coming ..... everything she is posting is nothing but deflection, she has been well and truly rattled by recent events ... ALL of her own making 🤷‍♀️ .... ` hey carlita you prat ` ... redeem yaself ... if this split is real:rolleyes: ..... post some more pics, wind her up further 👌and speak your ` black n white ` truth ..... all major red tops turned on her today, no doubt they will still kiss her arse here and there, but that was a powerful message sent ... for those who have experienced a full ` narc ` ( those with narc traits ) once they are not in control, its really is something to behold ... that's why ... I call them ` creatures ` ... its not human
👏 This! Anna666 for PM!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How much longer can she go on like this? She looks near the end and her behaviour is just bizarre.

Reactions: 27
State of that man! I worry about Jett and Bunny. Who the duck is looking after them?

Reactions: 21
is she on crack ?
---
I can’t stop watching it.. what a mess she is.. and what is she doing with them bleeping legs 🤦🏼‍♀️

P needs to go back home but I have a feeling she’s only there with her bf because the skank has no set rules or boundaries.
those bleeping kicking legs 😂 i know a few have put about her looking like max wall and i really couldnt see, it before id seen that video. 😂 and you can see why king charles didnt want her singing at his concert,if she turned up like this, pissed of her head,grabbing the mike and singing badly and maybe even scrapping with camilla for her crown and demanding an MBE,while giving an STD 😂 SB we need MORE photos of you and ANYBODY female TONIGHT ! then skanky will piss off, pissed driving and if P and her boyfriend are babysitting and she asks dad for advice,he may tell them to take the kids to their dads and call the police and skanky will be done .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.