Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally never said that he needed to issue a grovelling thank you, read my post again. I said it would
KP seems to be increasing her influence on P, hope P casts her off. Also wondering if P is spending more time at KP's house because she is 'allowed do what she wants there'
I doubt it. probably a trade off with her Dad - if she worked hard for her exams stay at Mum’s for a week when they’re over. Or something like that. He’s probably minimised her involvement whilst the exams were on.

Reactions: 22
I feel sick watching that. It reminds me of growing up with my mum who was an alcoholic narcissist. Happy to pimp my sister out to whoever came knocking round (including a grooming gang), and happy to try and flirt and turn my boyfriends against me. Always drunk, bored with us if we didn't want to play along, and dropped us like pieces of tit when she got with someone. Awful, awful video - I can not tell you what something like that means unless you've lived with it growing up ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Poor Blade, he's already been forgotten by the Prices, like he never existed. Well WE REMEMBER YOU BLADE

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I did wonder if P is spending more time there to keep an eye on J and B. She seems a sensible young woman and it wouldn't surprise me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Princess baby sitting her mother, bet the skanky cow is laying on the poor me to Princess. Guilt tripping the young girl that she stays with her.
Yep, Katie's 'suicide threat' on IG a few days ago probably was drummed into Princess and she feels guilty, like she should be there to keep her company.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Is Princess baby sitting her mother, bet the skanky cow is laying on the poor me to Princess. Guilt tripping the young girl that she stays with her.
Yep. Parentification and a sense of obligation knowing that mum puts up messages about suicide when she's lonely :cautious:
---
Yep, Katie's 'suicide threat' on IG a few days ago probably was drummed into Princess and she feels guilty, like she should be there to keep her company.
Snappppp!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't mind people doing it or sex work in general. I do think sex work has to be kept quite separate from kids and family life, and that can be tricky for a parent in the public eye to achieve. Kids are likely to google their famous parents or be told about it by someone else. I know someone who has recently started doing cam work and her husband is ok with it, she's not telling her kids and is doing it while they're in bed. I was a bit surprised when I found out, she's in a lot of debt.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with my partner or my dad doing explicit stuff (like masturbation) and personal requests on OF, but I realise others are fine with it, each to their own. Not sure I'd be thrilled if my brothers were doing explicit videos and my nieces and nephews found out, but not much that you can do to stop someone.

Personally if I was to join, I'd have no issue with doing lingerie shots or showing a bit of skin with hand over breast, but I couldn't bring myself to pose fully naked or to do masturbation on it. Again others are less inhibited and thats fine for them
it just seems like people want quick easy money and attention Social media has a lot to answer for sometimes but we all have the choice to ignore or turn off i guess

Reactions: 10
I feel sick watching that. It reminds me of growing up with my mum who was an alcoholic narcissist. Happy to pimp my sister out to whoever came knocking round (including a grooming gang), and happy to try and flirt and turn my boyfriends against me. Always drunk, bored with us if we didn't want to play along, and dropped us like pieces of tit when she got with someone. Awful, awful video - I can not tell you what something like that means unless you've lived with it growing up ☹
Even the choice of song seems like blackmail - all that 'I'm nothing if I don't have you stuff'. Sorry you had to endure similar!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Junior is 18 now, if he has any info that would help Kieran's case (tbh I don't know if he does) he should go to the authorities with it, I realise that he may feel conflicted but it's the right thing to do for J&B and I don't see a significant downside for him as his mother is a nightmare anyway and he won't have a meaningful long term relationship with her regardless. Same with Peter Andre. I've strengthened my view on this since seeing Kieran's video, the poor man needs help from anyone in the KP circle who can.

Reactions: 12
KP seems to be increasing her influence on P, hope P casts her off. Also wondering if P is spending more time at KP's house because she is 'allowed do what she wants there'

I expect prinny is looking after the kids if skanky is out and probably told prinny that she could have the boyfriend over for company

Reactions: 25
I expect prinny is looking after the kids if skanky is out and probably told prinny that she could have the boyfriend over for company
Now that you mention it, Princess hasn't posted any pics of her with the boyfriend at Peter's house. Yet she has with him at KP house, cinema with KP and he appeared in the KP pap shots.

Boyfriend seems secretive about his real name on IG and Twitter. Not sure if that's a good thing (not looking to be a celeb) or a bad thing (hiding his name because of age gap or some skeletons in his closet). There might be nothing to it, maybe he's just trying to be cool by obscuring his name

Reactions: 15
Will shine or pretty little thing be happy with the fact Princess is wearing JYY joggers?? So basically advertising another brand 🧐🤔 for her mother?
Edited to add.
It would seem that after the suicide post,Princess has been there more often than not!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Completely off her nut, what a state and what is going on with her leg?!
Screenshot_20230620-192021_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-192039_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-191957_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-191943_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-191921_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-191915_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230620-191943_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s pissed
GOOD!!! as long as the kids, are not in the car, I couldn't give one single duck .... let the habitual criminal, drugged, drunk ... vile POS get on with it!!!! .... Its been a long time coming ..... everything she is posting is nothing but deflection, she has been well and truly rattled by recent events ... ALL of her own making 🤷‍♀️ .... ` hey carlita you prat ` ... redeem yaself ... if this split is real:rolleyes: ..... post some more pics, wind her up further 👌and speak your ` black n white ` truth ..... all major red tops turned on her today, no doubt they will still kiss her arse here and there, but that was a powerful message sent ... for those who have experienced a full ` narc ` ( those with narc traits ) once they are not in control, its really is something to behold ... that's why ... I call them ` creatures ` ... its not human

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.