Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping barbie shorts ???? at 45 ???? looking like a drunk ,crack bleep with varicoise veins, give it up ffs. i do think SBs gone for good and who can blame him ?
---
Such an odd shape!
those massive tits are making her round shouldered. what a bleeping state she is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How much longer can she go on like this? She looks near the end and her behaviour is just bizarre.
Just seen the video, OMG I so wanna see her do that Panto, it will be complete chaos, though it’s months away and way she’s going she won’t be around by then, she is clearly using/drinking heavily. We just have to pray now nothing happens to the little ones, and this video should be on the desks of SS tomorrow…Skank is nowhere near capable of looking after and safely caring for those two, she’s completely lost now, it looks like she’s been hammered since lunch.

I said yesterday I was concerned Skank was luring P into her sordid life, but like others have said tonight, I’m starting to think P may well be there to make sure the little ones are safe and ok. I think there’s a good case to be made this is what she’s doing, f*cking tragic if we’re right, that this burden has been put on a 15yo girl. This is a complete failure from all involved in the welfare of those kids and I include AFP and Edna in that.

I’m not so worried about P now, Skank is f*cked, I think she knows she’s f*cked, yes she’ll fight on, but she‘s losing, she actually looks possessed tonight, this is going to be resolved by her own hand, she is going to do something that gets those kids removed and I reckon it must happen soon, she’s completely lost the plot.

Not a lot shocks me in life, but that video is awful, I’m gobsmacked at how bad she is, really getting end-game vibes tonight, and DC added there was a LIVE TikTok which was also appalling, probably even worse viewing. It’s bloody tragic now, I cannot see how anyone can view that performance and not step in to stop her, put her in the Priory properly this time, for a long time, but they wont will they, so it will end very badly and we just have to pray it’s only herself she hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just seen the video, OMG I so wanna see her do that Panto, it will be complete chaos, though it’s months away and way she’s going she won’t be around by then, she is clearly using/drinking heavily. We just have to pray now nothing happens to the little ones, and this video should be on the desks of SS tomorrow…Skank is nowhere near capable of looking after and safely caring for those two, she’s completely lost now, it looks like she’s been hammered since lunch.

I said yesterday I was concerned Skank was luring P into her sordid life, but like others have said tonight, I’m starting to think P may well be there to make sure the little ones are safe and ok. I think there’s a good case to be made this is what she’s doing, f*cking tragic if we’re right, that this burden has been put on a 15yo girl. This is a complete failure from all involved in the welfare of those kids and I include AFP and Edna in that.

I’m not so worried about P now, Skank is f*cked, I think she knows she’s f*cked, yes she’ll fight on, but she‘s losing, she actually looks possessed tonight, this is going to be resolved by her own hand, she is going to do something that gets those kids removed and I reckon it must happen soon, she’s completely lost the plot.

Not a lot shocks me in life, but that video is awful, I’m gobsmacked at how bad she is, really getting end-game vibes tonight, and DC added there was a LIVE TikTok which was also appalling, probably even worse viewing. It’s bloody tragic now, I cannot see how anyone can view that performance and not step in to stop her, put her in the Priory properly this time, for a long time, but they wont will they, so it will end very badly and we just have to pray it’s only herself she hurts.
What’s her proposed panto role?
Wicked witch?
Evil Queen?
Either way I’ve NEVER seen a panto where one of the characters ( even the baddies) is covered in tattoos, has haemorrhoid botox lips and fluorescent teeth.

Panto?
More like a Victorian freak show.
Roll up roll up.
Pay a farthing to see the human cut and shut!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i read somewhere prinnys boyfriend wants to be a boxing promoter, perhaps hes arranged a fight for her and jodie marsh is coming around later ?
And in the red corner it's Jodie Marsh....1000 yeahs......in the ( puke jism )green corner it's Katie Price.1000,0000..Booooo's

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her proposed panto role?
Wicked witch?
Evil Queen?
Either way I’ve NEVER seen a panto where one of the characters ( even the baddies) is covered in tattoos, has haemorrhoid botox lips and fluorescent teeth.

Panto?
More like a Victorian freak show.
Roll up roll up.
Pay a farthing to see the human cut and shut!
Well it was meant to be this…

6EA414D1-E069-4629-81AB-228C1E0D1D18.jpeg

but just went to the ticket office site….I see they’ve added ‘Cast subject to change’….they know she’s not turning up 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

4F43588E-34CB-4634-94B9-0CAF7DF04D49.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Giles - Quick Mary! Shut the windows and lock the doors.

Mary - Why Nutty!

Giles - There’s a strange gypsy in an amish dress taking photos of the cottages
You've been watching Midsomer Murders again, haven't you Staples...? Although she's in almost all the episodes so I don't know where to tell you to stop.... Switch to Morse if you have the strength.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pete is a guest on the awful Vicky Pattisons podcast tomorrow and she's inviting people to send questions in....👀 anyone want to ask him anything about Skank? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know what she said on the live TT? Were the kids on it too?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.