Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't expect any thanks for donating to the GFM. I choose to make donations as those children should be back with Kieran and Michelle where they are loved and looked after as children should be.
I did get a surprise after my most recent donation on fathers Day, a message of thanks from Sam

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope to god something comes of the parent alienation thing as my partner, his ex was so vile when we got together and god knows what she said to his two girls. Unfortunately for him, one of his daughters died a few years ago with cancer and they didn’t speak before she died which was down to his ex and made life so difficult we couldn’t go to her funeral so I don’t think still to this day he has grieved properly. I dislike her more than I hate KP and I just hope to god one day, him and his other daughter speak before it’s too late ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Not sure if I spotted a few Tattlers on the Facebook Post from F4J. Waves to you all, you will probably guess I'm one from my rants on there.
Oh man I wish I hadn't looked now I'm going in to my evening g&t in a bad mood ....

"He got a restraining order against her - she would love to drop them off for access but can't and that's his fault"

Who the actual duck are these people? Do they have jobs? Kids? and HOW THE duck DO THEY MANAGE TO CROSS THE ROAD BY THEMSELVES ..

Cheers xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
what gets me is people are actually saying Kieron as been done for child abused and having a gun he may have been questioned about these things but he AS NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THESE THINGS(IN FACT HE AS NEVER EVEN BEEN IN COURT FOR THESE THINGS)yet they seen to forge that Katie as actually BEEN CHARGED AND BEEN TO COURT AND FOUND GUILTY OF DRINK DRIVING(MORE THAN ONCE) TAKING DRUGS(WHICH SHE ADMITTED)VERBAL ABUSE OF ANOTHER PERSON(RESTRAING ORDER)AND NOT GIVING A FU.K THAT SHE OWES MORE THAN 3 MILLION TO OTHER PEOPLE i know which person i would say was a better parent
That's why she needs to be punished. People just read headlines and mud sticks. She has basically planted headlines that he is an abuser.
She should be locked up for it, it has the potential to make him a target or drive him to self-harm.
That's the reason I defend Kieran, not because I 'hate' KP or am 'obsessed' with Kieran as one poster said. It's because she's a domestic abuser hiding behind celebrity and being a mum. She's even used the press to further her abuse and it's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i cant understand why anybody would do OF especially with children (and im talking people in general before anybody blows a fuse)but that is up to individual at the end of the day

Reactions: 10
NOT A FLYING MONKEY just technically he hasn't acknowledged it from what I read in that article (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong!) but at least it has been picked up in the press. I do think it would be nice if he came out and said something about it, again please correct me if I'm wrong and he has. I like KH, and have defended MP here and on the other thread (mainly when posters have said it's her fault KP does the things she does because she 'provokes' her)
I didn’t mean Kieran, I meant The Sun acknowledging there’s a Gofund me 👍

Reactions: 17
Oh man I wish I hadn't looked now I'm going in to my evening g&t in a bad mood ....

"He got a restraining order against her - she would love to drop them off for access but can't and that's his fault"

Who the actual duck are these people? Do they have jobs? Kids? and HOW THE duck DO THEY MANAGE TO CROSS THE ROAD BY THEMSELVES ..

Cheers xx
and the one that said 'now he knows how she felt'. Like the kids being taken into Kieran's care after their mother rolled a car high on coke was all just to spite her. Nothing to do with the kids's safety?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Cheers xx
I wish natural selection was a bigger thing these days. Let's take the warnings off things and see how these people get on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how, from being able to pull almost anyone she wanted, to not even get a second glance from one decent bloke. She will be feeling so sorry for herself. Probably why the suicide post because in her mind, not being able to pull is the end of the world.
No decent bloke would touch her. If I were her, I’d be embarrassed, explaining why I have no nipples🤮 Bit different if it’s because you’ve sadly had cancer or something terrible. To mutilate your body freely, is just sick. Can’t begin to imagine what the rest of her looks like with no clothes on with all the scars & dents from Lipo/surgeries. Plus the warty face without photoshop & heavy makeup. Must be horrific 🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i cant understand why anybody would do OF especially with children (and im talking people in general before anybody blows a fuse)but that is up to individual at the end of the day
I don't mind people doing it or sex work in general. I do think sex work has to be kept quite separate from kids and family life, and that can be tricky for a parent in the public eye to achieve. Kids are likely to google their famous parents or be told about it by someone else. I know someone who has recently started doing cam work and her husband is ok with it, she's not telling her kids and is doing it while they're in bed. I was a bit surprised when I found out, she's in a lot of debt.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with my partner or my dad doing explicit stuff (like masturbation) and personal requests on OF, but I realise others are fine with it, each to their own. Not sure I'd be thrilled if my brothers were doing explicit videos and my nieces and nephews found out, but not much that you can do to stop someone.

Personally if I was to join, I'd have no issue with doing lingerie shots or showing a bit of skin with hand over breast, but I couldn't bring myself to pose fully naked or to do masturbation on it. Again others are less inhibited and thats fine for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Evening all 😘 so the skank Munster has yet to surface , wonder what she is up to 🤔 SB is/ was in Vegas with his new (ahem) female friend. Must be due back soon as he’s moving house this week hope it’s big enough for skankarella and all her kids dogs cats hamsters and most of al shite.

Good to see KH is getting the recognition he needs fingers crossed this will boost his GFM . I hope the J&B are home with him and MP and Apollo and V.

I can’t work out how her SFP AFP and PFP can defend her they need to turn their backs on her, she never faces the consequences of her actions always bailed out by them.

Stan enjoy your bacon butties 😘

Reactions: 24
She’s pissed
Nothing new then🙀. Hope she kicks off & puts her fake ‘bum in the custard’. Only a matter of time before she’s driving Pi$$ed again. Off to get more ‘supplies’ or leaving kids on their own. Who stay overnight with them, if young girl doesn’t live in? 💩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
KP seems to be increasing her influence on P, hope P casts her off.
I can’t stop watching it.. what a mess she is.. and what is she doing with them bleeping legs 🤦🏼‍♀️

P needs to go back home but I have a feeling she’s only there with her bf because the skank has no set rules or boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jesus Christ. Katie's singing is TERRIBLE!!
Can she really not hear how flat she is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.