Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink boy has deleted his girls night out post.

I also noticed a comment on there (annoyingly I forgot to screenshot) from someone laying into KSR. She commented saying something along the lines of ‘living your best life’ and some girl commented saying she was antagonising KP and that MP and KH were all being shady by following him on Insta and liking/commenting on posts 🙄 the flying monkeys are out in force
Yet AGAIN proving what a spineless fuckin FANNY he is 🤷‍♀️ draping yaself over ` promotion girls paid to have pics taken with you in Vegas ` shows just how much of a casanova he is, the bleep and he, are well suited ... both A class TWATS .... to get him back, she was slobbering over some poor waiter in a pizza restaurant, trying and failing to be sexy in her cheap stripper outfit :rolleyes: and skinny bandy old man Steptoe legs 😖 ...... Dear pwiccceee you rancid VILE old bleep ` What goes around ..... comes around ` cant wait 👌.... she is spiralling at break speed at the moment, she WILL duck up somewhere

Il just leave this here ...... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok I’ve had to stop reading to be really blunt and say - I don’t give a duck about Theresa Godley. There, I said it!

She wanted Kieron when she thought it would help her bandwagon but now she’s berating him for involving FFJ. He is just a Dad being absolutely railroaded, and if he’s getting his story out there then good luck to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ok I’ve had to stop reading to be really blunt and say - I don’t give a duck about Theresa Godley. There, I said it!

She wanted Kieron when she thought it would help her bandwagon but now she’s berating him for involving FFJ. He is just a Dad being absolutely railroaded, and if he’s getting his story out there then good luck to him.
He is at the end of his tether 🙁hence him contacting F4J yes they had a bad name years ago,but that was a few years now.Time has moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I imagine any delay will be down to them checking on legals, what could go in the story.
Strangely quiet from the Price Camp. Not even a Happy Father's day to her step dad, just that SHE had the best weekend getting sozzled off her nut.
She probably doesn't even know it's fathers day, after all it's not a day that centres around HER is it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yet AGAIN proving what a spineless fuckin FANNY he is 🤷‍♀️ draping yaself over ` promotion girls paid to have pics taken with you in Vegas ` shows just how much of a casanova he is, the bleep and he, are well suited ... both A class TWATS .... to get him back, she was slobbering over some poor waiter in a pizza restaurant, trying and failing to be sexy in her cheap stripper outfit :rolleyes: and skinny bandy old man Steptoe legs 😖 ...... Dear pwiccceee you rancid VILE old bleep ` What goes around ..... comes around ` cant wait 👌.... she is spiralling at break speed at the moment, she WILL duck up somewhere

Il just leave this here ...... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers
Steptoe legs 😂😂 or maxwall

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So edited lol ..
poor keiran its a disgrace.. wheres her kids.. out coked up!! Left with a rough carer who sticks her middle finger up at Harvey. No wonder he does it.. the courts are vile she’s unfit to look after anything not even her honking pussy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

She can also duck off .... the fact is the courts do side with the mother ( which I think is very unfair .... as I have met, known mothers, who are NOT fit for purpose ... one being a raging heroin addict, who was clearly neglecting her three children, making them live among her parasitic circle, her toxic lifestyle .... while the father, kept having to find money to take her to court, she was of course protected by legal aid, social workers, she had a shitload of support ALL FREE because she was a junkie, was treated with kid gloves, very sickening to witness ... its a very fucked up system .... BAD MOTHERS DO EXIST ... some children are safer with their fathers ) .... takes A LOT for a judge to order children be placed with the father, the circumstances have to be very bad for that to happen ... which begs the question, why is SHE TG being kept away from her children?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up - raced over here when I saw the article on the Sun about KH. Was going to post it but I see it has already been shared.

So proud of him - excellent video explaining all he has been through, I expect deflection and allegations galore from the KP camp.

At least some people now will know some of what has gone on from the other side of the story.

So happy he has done this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't know how it works in the UK but in Ireland if I stop access, my ex can take me to court. But if the father stops seeing the children then there's nothing the mother can do.
I think it's the same in the UK, he can take her to court but it takes time and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
22 more donations added to the GFM today, clearly Kieran's post is having an effect!

Edited to add I see someone has posted the link for the GFM on his IG post so hopefully the donations will be pouring in now!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On my hollys. What have I missed during the last 34 hrs. Got a good few pages to catch up on while I wait for my dinner. I will read with baited breath

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.