Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can also duck off .... the fact is the courts do side with the mother ( which I think is very unfair .... as I have met, known mothers, who are NOT fit for purpose ... one being a raging heroin addict, who was clearly neglecting her three children, making them live among her parasitic circle, her toxic lifestyle .... while the father, kept having to find money to take her to court, she was of course protected by legal aid, social workers, she had a shitload of support ALL FREE because she was a junkie, was treated with kid gloves, very sickening to witness ... its a very fucked up system .... BAD MOTHERS DO EXIST ... some children are safer with their fathers ) .... takes A LOT for a judge to order children be placed with the father, the circumstances have to be very bad for that to happen ... which begs the question, why is SHE TG being kept away from her children?? :rolleyes:
But Kieran DID have custody & KFP could clearly only see the kids with supervised access. He stated she took them on a Friday & didn’t return them. Surely she’s broken any agreements set up & then went out of her way to start making awful accusations about Kieran & getting police involved. I still think it’s because she’s got BH’s due and will say she’s got the kids so needs to keep the MM, plus she’s out to destroy Kieran. She’s a compulsive liar & extremely dangerous & vindictive. She will stop at nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Theresa Godley. Showed her true colours on her posts put on here
Why pin skanky’s name in the comments alerting her . TG was supposed to be helping Kieran, but only if it was helping TGs documentation film he’s not allowed to speak about the situation before the documentary. Another user TG
Poor keiran

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Come on then Daily Mail, why are you not reporting Kieran's message. You are quick to make up a story off the back of one of Skanks fabricated IG messages, so why hold back on publishing the truth.

You are clearly complicit in the destruction of two innocent kids at the hands of your favourite psychopathic narcissistic,drug abusing, animal murdering, child abusing witch. It's about time you made the wider audience aware of just what it is capable of in her unyielding want for revenge for the fact he finally wised up and walked away from it's evil

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Theresa Godley. Showed her true colours on her posts put on here
Why pin skanky’s name in the comments alerting her . TG was supposed to be helping Kieran, but only if it was helping TGs documentation film he’s not allowed to speak about the situation before the documentary. Another user TG
Poor keiran
I hope he gets on better with Fathers 4 Justice, although I've read stuff about them before that wasn't positive (maybe they've changed now) - I just hope they're not taking Kieran for a ride.

Reactions: 16
I hope he gets on better with Fathers 4 Justice, although I've read stuff about them before that wasn't positive (maybe they've changed now) - I just hope they're not taking Kieran for a ride.
He was bleeping desperate MrsB,they may have reached out to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm so conflicted this morning,
I am SO glad kieron has got it out in the open for his sake and the kids but...
I'm really worried what that pshyco will try next to hurt him and Michelle as payback / revenge...
I'm also a bit excited to see if it sends her off the rails and she fucks up completely and loses the kids herself or lands herself in jail....
I hope sink boy has left the dirty mess and will help K&M
But I also don't want him to be the 'hero' because he's a scumbag too who has let her get away with it for nearly 3 years

I really hope princess and junior see what a disgusting piece of ahit their 'mother' is, p follows kieron so will have seen the post and the comments underneath
Kipper will be love bombing Princess... because she sees a way to stay on the zleb circuit, she wants to use her just like she has Harvey ... Junior wants to be credible in music, Kipper is embarrassing and a negative to that regardless of what he knows about her split with Pete, she lowers his public image so he will keep public pics and contact to a minimum ... Princess will only go so far publically qith her mother, she has Clare to guide her media "career" ... in my opinion, having actually been one, Princess is not model material, she will do OK for a couple of years as an 'Instagram model' through her name / connections and do a bit of reality stuff here and there but will probably get fed up and have a beautician business. I personally prefer to leave her and junior out of this page
---
Someone's posted on SB's IG asking him to share KH's GFM page!
Sinky won't cross that line
---
Why does she do that pose it's pathetic. Like a bloody 12yr old
Who are you to comment ... this is a expert mowdel with 25 yrs experience... 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I no the F.F.J. Are shite have had bad rep five years ago, but don’t think Kieran has much choice now but say publicly what’s going on this might bring her down all it needs is public pressure on the newspaper industry to be honest not biased
Put pressure on that Sampson woman from the sun mirror group

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm very surprised that she hasn't deleted the 100s of negative comments on her insta post last night...🤔

setting up to use them for her gain? Nasty trolls?? 🤷‍♀️
It was FLF job (well, one if his employees) and they have fallen out ... SFP thinks she is above doing it, Kipper is too pissed, hungover or high to

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what Princess thinks of it, and Junior (Junior doesn't follow KH on IG, I think)

Personally, I don't think the older two need to be involved. I'm sure they have an opinion & may have voiced this to their father. This is Kieran's fight which we are all, 100% behind him with. They don't need this drama from their scab of a mother. She's a bleep. They know she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.