Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched The Sun Keiron video.
She is going to f*cking crucify him. Total complete annihilation.
Let’s see who supports and helps her out here.
Expect total press, social media saturation.
Get ready to screenshot her lies and keep them in case Keiron has missed them and can use them in the future.
Fathers for Justice are a bad idea though. They are badly organised.
He needs to sit down with Social services with the contact centre proof and get them to intervene. She broke the law. This is a police matter Also.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok I’ve had to stop reading to be really blunt and say - I don’t give a duck about Theresa Godley. There, I said it!

She wanted Kieron when she thought it would help her bandwagon but now she’s berating him for involving FFJ. He is just a Dad being absolutely railroaded, and if he’s getting his story out there then good luck to him.
I thought she might be useful to him, to get his story out there but obviously not!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But Kieran DID have custody & KFP could clearly only see the kids with supervised access. He stated she took them on a Friday & didn’t return them. Surely she’s broken any agreements set up & then went out of her way to start making awful accusations about Kieran & getting police involved. I still think it’s because she’s got BH’s due and will say she’s got the kids so needs to keep the MM, plus she’s out to destroy Kieran. She’s a compulsive liar & extremely dangerous & vindictive. She will stop at nothing.
So we are therefore to asssume according to the SS rules that the non-residential "parent" can effectively kidnap the child, chuck about loads of bullshit allegations and then it becomes perfectly OK for the children to remain with that hole?
Why have they not acted?
What else does the thing have to do before they'll rescue J&B?

Reactions: 26
So regarding TG comment that there’s no sexism where parents are concerned in a custody case, if we reverse the roles of KH and KFP it’s quite interesting. If KFP had custody and KH basically refused to give the kids back to her whilst making completely unfounded accusations and not even being bothered to take them to school whilst buggering off abroad for weeks on end in term time, how quick would it take to get the kids back to KFP?? They wouldn’t still be in KH’s care 6 months later that’s for sure!!! Imagine too that KH had her drug related and criminal record and bankruptcy issues. SS would have the kids back with mommy dearest in no time at all. To see our GFM donations helping this cause is amazing, so much so I’m donate again. Keep going KH, you will win the war. It’s just going to take more money and time than it would if your sexes were the other way round!! There, I’ve said it. Phew.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought she might be useful to him, to get his story out there but obviously not!
It seems her only interest was how it could help her crappy documentary, not help him get the kids back from skanky. This says a lot about the type of bollocks her pathetic doc will contain therefore let no TV station bother with buying it, then she'll learn a valuable lesson :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It seems her only interest was how it could help her crappy documentary, not help him get the kids back from skanky. This says a lot about the type of bollock her pathetic doc will contain. :(
I wonder now why, with such a crappy personality, she lost access to her kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Urban,I haven’t a clue but if you

Smoke ❄You can Then go on meth to give you more highs.That’s what I fink.
She has had the lip problem for years, back to PA marriage, I think it's fillers and coldsores tbh
ot drugs ... meth is not really a thing in UK (I work in addictions) ... I wouldn't be surprised if she is using base or wash (cocaine you can smoke) ... its just Crack in reality

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's the same in the UK, he can take her to court but it takes time and money.
When I got divorced in 1981 As a man I applied for custody of my son as I knew how bad a mother she was. Social worker interviewed me but never when I had my son. Ex wife told load of lies as a wonderful doting mother. On day of court barrister told me, honestly you wil not get custody they always give it the mother so told me best to drop the case, because I had no money for a prolonged court battle I reluctantly gave in. There were no support groups for me so I totally agree with Kieran and wish him well against the evil cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I just watched The Sun Keiron video.
She is going to f*cking crucify him. Total complete annihilation.
Let’s see who supports and helps her out here.
Expect total press, social media saturation.
Get ready to screenshot her lies and keep them in case Keiron has missed them and can use them in the future.
Fathers for Justice are a bad idea though. They are badly organised.
He needs to sit down with Social services with the contact centre proof and get them to intervene. She broke the law. This is a police matter Also.
I think he has Probably done that ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Afternoon everyone ❤
So the hypocrite Godley woman was alright jumping on Kieran and using him when she needed publicity, donations to HER cause and funding for HER documentary but as soon as Kieran speaks out she attacks him,, showing HER true colours bleeping using hypocrite just like skank. Now the interesting thing is what Sophie the source and Amy the enabler do now because they've been implicated in skanks 6mth campaign of revenge against Kieran and what's in the BOOK you know the one that's the truth, the last word, the whole story that will have to be looked at very carefully now. Can imagine some bollocks from skank and the clan some deflection and sympathy posts of "my world, my family" and skank will be plotting something but what else is there to accuse Kieran of. Right i'm off to work so enjoy the rest of your Sunday been nice and sunny all day on the East Yorkshire coast. So a big ❤ to you all and see you at teabreak. 😎🧐😉

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Someone did have a clap back at Teresa Godly, here is what they put :-

@teresagodly it’s actually correct. If you look up the statistics. The justice system always advocates for the mother unless she has done something seriously wrong which questions safeguarding issues towards the children. This is facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have drunk too much Sevilla Gin today (I got given a huge bottle for my birthday today by my eldest) and I just really want to give KH a big hug and give skanky a slap round the head with my empty Gin bottle.

Those poor children just being used and abused by her makes my heart break. She has been out on the piss, whoring herself and leaving those kids on fathers day without anyone. It sickens me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So we are therefore to asssume according to the SS rules that the non-residential "parent" can effectively kidnap the child, chuck about loads of bullshit allegations and then it becomes perfectly OK for the children to remain with that hole?
Why have they not acted?
Yes..... but it's not SS rules, it's just the law. It's because they both have parental responsibility they were actually back to 50/50 contact at the time, so that played in her favour. It takes months to sort out with the courts and she knows that , so it can be strung out. Most reasonable human beings would never contemplate doing such a thing. Kieran could have kept the kids too when she crashed the car but most reasonable human beings recognise that would start loads of conflict for the kids.

I think she planned the whole thing, after what she was overheard saying at the NTA awards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why have they not acted?
Because SS are bleeping shite. End of!!! I've said it before and I've said it again, we are going to get a "we've learned lessons" speech at some stage from them once there is irreparable damage done.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Despite what she though to the contrary, her actions have not made anybody love her again - in fact she had gained millions more who openly despise the scabby old boot

Reactions: 25
Because SS are bleeping shite. End of!!! I've said it before and I've said it again, we are going to get a "we've learned lessons" speech at some stage from them once there is irreparable damage done.
Everything is hugely stretched though these days, all taking much longer now ( same with NHS, Mental health care) . Custody cases can take 12 months or more these days and it's not SS who decide residence, they do what a judge orders.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why have they not acted?
they might have had custody decide between themselves they might not have had a court order that they live with him(it was just they spent more time there)so she did not break any court order she could just keep them and then accuse him of things so the social services would then say they would stay with her until all was investigated if she had broken a court order they would have been removed from her and sent back to the dad or to another person

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.