Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't have final choice on where he lives now he's an adult though. Thankfully the local authority will have some say in his best interests too.
---

I doubt she will want to pay for his care. As he's an adult now, he's not a dependent of hers legally speaking. I know it's been said before but it's Harvey who's getting the care not her.
I think if he’s under 25 and she earns x amount she needs to pay. I was responsible for my daughter when she was at college until 25 as she resided with me. Might be different here but I’ll bet others need to contribute, that have way less disposable income than she does. If she can buy trainers at £750 and sweatshirts at £900 t shirts at £200 plus she could afford to contribute. Makes me mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Because SS are bleeping shite. End of!!! I've said it before and I've said it again, we are going to get a "we've learned lessons" speech at some stage from them once there is irreparable damage done.
Absolutely they ARE bleeping shite! How can West Sussex SS stand by to watch the lives of J&B deteriorating on a daily basis and think its acceptable? Its NOT ACCEPTABLE in any way, shape nor form - we see it so why don't they eh?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So we are therefore to asssume according to the SS rules that the non-residential "parent" can effectively kidnap the child, chuck about loads of bullshit allegations and then it becomes perfectly OK for the children to remain with that hole?
Why have they not acted?
What else does the thing have to do before they'll rescue J&B?
I guess all SS will say is that the children are not in any immediate danger of harm ( yes I know we think otherwise but what can we do?) and therefore although she has essentially kidnapped them the only thing Kieran can do is go through the courts which he is doing but it is a slow process sadly. As we sadly see every day almost there are plenty of kids that are very well known to SS who end up dead at the hands of the so called parents who they have seen fit to leave the kids with.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Absolutely they ARE bleeping shite! How can West Sussex SS stand by to watch the lives of J&B deteriorating on a daily basis and think its acceptable? Its NOT ACCEPTABLE in any way, shape nor form - we see it so why don't they eh?
Don't read this unless you have a strong stomach. The most recent cases aren't mentioned when this was recorded.... I don't want to read about Skanky Price's kids being the subject of 'lessons will be learnt...' because we're heard it all before and nothing is ever done....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
One thing is for certain. When this whole foetid mess explodes and the little ones are left dazed and shocked at the OD'd mess on the kitchen floor, please dear SS tell us that you did everything possible to get them to safety??

It won't be skank's fault because nothing ever is - it'll be the fault of the SS who ought to have know she's had "mentawl 'elf Ishoos innit an dey dun nuffink to 'elp MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Nuffink is EVER down to the skank is it? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Remember when she threatened to make a documentary about SS? Would hate to think that was influencing the decision making.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
As if that rubbish would ever get made!
Can you picture it?
"Oi look yew wankas innit! Dem bastids wont ter takyk me kids agen an' I seez Naaaaaah an 'naaah deys givin me tit abaaht it! I sez dey neyd ter spik ter Pete yer bleep an'Kieron yer wanka beycorse deys bowf pedderfiyles oo wonts to tayk ME kids frum MEEEEEEEE wen Ize amaaaazin!

Downt yew put der fone dahn on ME C4 - Ize wilw get yers blaymd fer me Mentawl 'Elf Isshers OK???"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Junior is an adult now and is a public figure with his music career so I'm personally ok with discussion of him here, be it positive or negative - although I know he has his own thread here too for more detailed discussion.

Reactions: 8
Junior is an adult now and is a public figure with his music career so I'm personally ok with discussion of him here, be it positive or negative - although I know he has his own thread here too for more detailed discussion.
This thread is for the purposes of destroying the skank - those kids have enough to contend with in the grim knowledge that half their genetic material comes from that hole that calls itself "their mother"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes..... but it's not SS rules, it's just the law. It's because they both have parental responsibility they were actually back to 50/50 contact at the time, so that played in her favour. It takes months to sort out with the courts and she knows that , so it can be strung out. Most reasonable human beings would never contemplate doing such a thing. Kieran could have kept the kids too when she crashed the car but most reasonable human beings recognise that would start loads of conflict for the kids.

I think she planned the whole thing, after what she was overheard saying at the NTA awards.
What did she say at thr NTA awards?

Reactions: 9
I feel so bad for poor Kieran but I'm glad he's found the courage to speak out.
Whilst it's recovering from whatever the hell its been up to for the past few nights the kids could be enjoying spending fathers day with their dad and siblings, instead the poor mites are probably entertaining and looking after themselves till mother of the decade drags her rank old ass up outta its stinking Pitt.
I despair
I know it seems so bizarre - surely if she let KH have access she could have kid free weekends to go out partying and noo egg hunting - which surely she would see as a benefit. But no has to be spiteful instead.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Was it the occasion when it said something about how it had plans under way that would "mayk evvywun luv Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee agen!", ie hold the children hostage and fling about insane allegations concerning their Father?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
acting like he is a VIP when the truth is for $50 anyone can get into these pool parties and for another $20 you can have the VIP lanyard/badge to hang around your neck(this entitles you to have your picture taken with nice looking girls so you can post it on your Instagram to make it seem like you are popular and also to piss off that so called ex girlfriend you recently broke up from)i know i have been to Vegas and seen these pool parties i was even told when looking at the board outside one that for extra cash you can be a VIP(DECLINED BECAUSE AGE 58 WAY TO OLD MOST THERE LOOKED LIKE THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MY GRANDKIDS)but they were willing to let us in if we paid
He reminds me of Steven Bear in that pic!:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.