Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social services will most likely deem Katie’s parenting ‘good enough’ and will only get involved snd ask Kieran to take the children if they are at immediate risk of significant harm.
In terms of Katie not returning the kids, SS will not get involved as it’s a civil matter- CAFCASS will get involved and then when the matter goes to court the judge might ask SS to complete an assessment if they deem it necessary

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Well if skank's part-time "parenting" is good enough then I'd hate to see what they'd deem as Bad Parenting :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
i have just thought of another reason she might want to keep hold of the kids if the bankruptcy is coming close to pressing chargers against her for not complying and hiding assets the fact she as custody of her children could go in favour of her not getting jailed(after all Boris Becker got jailed for the same reason hiding assets while bankrupt)if she tries to say she is sole carer for the kids she would prob get suspended sentence( just a thought)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
But Kieran DID have custody & KFP could clearly only see the kids with supervised access. He stated she took them on a Friday & didn’t return them. Surely she’s broken any agreements set up & then went out of her way to start making awful accusations about Kieran & getting police involved. I still think it’s because she’s got BH’s due and will say she’s got the kids so needs to keep the MM, plus she’s out to destroy Kieran. She’s a compulsive liar & extremely dangerous & vindictive. She will stop at nothing.
If I remember correctly, a few weeks before her keeping them, she posted videos on IG where both children were sleeping over at the MM, we also clearly saw ` carlita ` on holiday with both children ... most here were confused, shocked, but someone explained, cant remember who, that maybe she had completed what the court asked, and supervised had been lifted, back to 50/50 .... I honestly think, she has someone with knowledge in these matters, who is advising her, all the way ..... what is and is not acceptable with tricks, loopholes she can use to make this drag out long term, if its a rogue SW shame on them!!! .... we all know this is not about keeping her children safe, or that she cares about their wellbeing, mental health ( she's got some teenager, watching them, while she continues to live HER life .. serve SELF, while someone else does the hard work ... she has always been this way, with all her children .. she comes first ) ... its about vengeance against KH and MP, revenge because they dared not put up with her screaming obscenities, making threats at MP in public, in front of other parents in a school playground ... they DARED go against her, getting a RO ... this is about making Keiran pay for DARING to cross her .. LEAVE HER .... in her mind, she must WIN .... also he`s moved on, found a woman, who loves, supports him, has a new family, is happy, everything pwicceee has ever wanted and failed to achieve ... my theory is once the 50/50 went into play again, supervision order lifted ... we started to see SB around them, they started sleepovers again .... she could take them out of the country, with SB in tow .... thus giving her more freedom, she had always planned revenge, and has found that reporting him with vile false allegations, to the police, SS ... will just delay everything, she waited for the moment, and then swooped .... as KH said 1 step forward ... 10 steps back ... sadly its all one big game to her and the aim is to WIN at ANY cost ... she will keep making up these ridiculous allegations against him, he is broken, which is clear in the video posted, while she sits back, and laughs, gloats at all the mayhem she is causing not caring that its hurting the children to not have contact with their father, siblings, the woman who raised, loved them like her own for quite a few years ..... Finally .... my bleeping lunatic narc ` mother ` would always sneer at me, from a very young age ...... " I carried you, made you, created you and you .... BELONG .... to me, that's all there is to it " .... in other words, an object to be used and abused, because I was unlucky enough that she birthed me .... pwicceee is of the same mindset, she birthed them, that gives her all rights to do as she pleases, even if it hurts them, they BELONG to her ..... she OWNS them ... thank goodness, I raised both my children to be the brilliant individuals, they are today, we do not OWN our children ... we create a new human, with its own mind, personality, character ... we love, care ... nurture, protect them, until they finally fly the nest, to make their own way

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What is actually good enough and SS version of good enough are two different things
West Sussex SS were deemed inadequate by ofsted until recently and they are now required improvement. They are really tit tbh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.