Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Thank you to people who have donated. 🙏 Thank you to Sam for setting it up. This has allowed Kieran to have one less thing to worry about. Raising funds to help pay to see his kids/solicitor letters every time she threw a false allegation out there, despite her batting more and more shit at him constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I’m going to say this very carefully.
If the mods want to delete this, feel free, understand
But I am trying to say this VERY carefully.
This man married her in haste, rapidly found himself a cleaner, babysitter, stepdad to three extra kids, dishwasher and pretty much the housekeeper,
You have a man, now, father to his own, three very young children.
He has been through a very public divorcé.
Public in the sense that Price was feeding lies about him to the media.He remained silent. SHE made it public.
She made him appear on Loose Woman and pretend to be a sex addict.
He met someone else, and had a child with them.
His fiancée had to take out a restraining order against e in an attempt to live a normal life. Had she not, Price would have leaked stories about her endlessly. Potentially making her unemployable.
Price made an Instagram post likening Keiron to Jimmy Saville.
She accused him of raising her children in a dangerous unsafe environment.
She accused him of having and threatening people with a gun.
She accused him of having multiple affairs. Being someon women needed to worry about being around. Affecting his job as a personal trainer.
She has alienated him from two of his kids. Potentially damaging their relationship with their dad forever
She arranged paparazzi shots of her arriving at a contact centre. A place that is supposed to be confidential. the last line of defence for fathers who want to maintain contact with estranged children.
She takes the kids out of the country, are they going to school?
ALL OF THIS PLAYED OUT IN THE PUBLIC ARENA. ALL PUBLIC AND ON THE INTERNET FOREVER?
He remained silent.
She interpreted his silence as her own victory.
He remained silent.
But how much can a person take?
Really?
Everyone has a breaking point.
Maybe Price will find his.
I pray she doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

DC16

VIP Member
I’m so glad Kieran has posted his video today,it confirms what we all thought regarding the fact she just didn’t return the children & he has been fighting to get them back ever since. What a vile vindictive washed up slut she is…..
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

jellybelly48

I’m so glad Kieran has posted his video today,it confirms what we all thought regarding the fact she just didn’t return the children & he has been fighting to get them back ever since. What a vile vindictive washed up slut she is…..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Lovely Krusties,

The weekend is within touching distance and I hope you are all equally pleased it's Friday. Much of my normal week is working from home - remote is very much still in favour, a lovely covid legacy, but sometimes I need to be in town and this week has been one of those weeks. Why is it always several degrees hotter there?

I have shed loads of work still to do, but I will try and have lots of time off over the weekend to garden (ie getting the secateurs out to snip and then forget to pick up after myself), drink wine @SmillieKylie who knew that Amazon sold both the white and the rose - I ordered some, and it came yesterday. It's chilling as we speak, and I will feedback. I also plan to read Tattle properly. I have been dipping in and out for the last week, so apologies for the brevity in some of my responses.

Can we please have a poll at the beginning of every new thread? The Scum seems to include a poll in most of their articles about Kipper, so let's beat them!

@WillowTree21 I echo what so many others have said and value your contributions. I remember making a comment ages ago, and a poster (not a regular) questioned my appointing of a child's guardian and the fact that no normal Barrister would even speak to children, so clearly, I wasn't real. Not sure I got flying monkey status, but I don't think I was far off. They were swiftly ignored.

I have perfected the art of ignoring and found it most effective. I will never forget my pupillage and very well-respected and elderly expert telling me, in cut-glass English (he may have had a plum of two in his mouth at the time), 'my dear Ms. Brah, silence is the best response to a fool.' I have never forgotten this, and it works a treat. Most people who negatively comment are doing so for a reaction.

And to keep on topic, I echo EVERYTHING Stan says ♥ 💕 :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 71

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Hope this works ……
Am I the only one
Wow - that poor, broken man. Can’t wait for that excuse of a woman to wake from her drink / drug fuelled night out and try and deflect.
He’s not broken, understandably he’s struggling but what I saw was quiet resilience and endurance. Someone who knows they are on a marathon not a sprint.

I have a lot of respect for Kieran for speaking out, the situation needed addressing - let’s hope the red tops pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OMG KH’s video, he’s finally felt brave enough to post the ‘truth ‘, that video is heartbreaking 💔 Skank is the vilest of the vile, the lowest of the low, I hate her even more this morning. The thing has destroyed that poor man for revenge, but he’s fighting back, all of us who donated are vindicated this morning for supporting the GFM, there now no doubt in my mind we have helped that poor man in his fight against her, thank you everyone who donated. While he feels so sad this Father’s Day morning she is hungover after deserting her children for two nights, involved in dark things, drinking and drugged up, the ugly tramp partying like a teenager, she gives no shits about the welfare of B & J, the thing is devoid of any motherly instincts, what a foul vindictive individual she is.

And to you her ‘fans‘…..watch that video, still defend her, f*ck the lot of you, disgusting people just like her. And the Red Tops, f*ck you, blindly printing her lies, still pumping her coin for her ugly Backgrid photos, stop it now, print the truth, you know it, bring her down, stop supporting this piece of trash. And you the TV media, and the likes of Lorraine Kelly, f*ck you pandering to her lies, continually chucking her coin exploiting H etc, just end this platforming of a toxic biaaaaatch.

Kylie watched this morning as my daughter gave her father presents and an adorable card she had made, Kylie had tears of joy, have to admit I had a few tears of complete sadness watching KH just now, that poor man didn’t have that feeling my husband did today, Skank is pure evil.

There seems to be a light appearing for KH now though, Fathers for Justice involvement is a big help, he’s fighting back as best he can, and now we know she is involved in very bad things, that life may well come for her soon. Let’s see if the press comment, I doubt it, though KH is making noises, FFJ may help him publicise his side of the story, f*ck you Skank the fight back begins, we’re coming for you biaaatch 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Salyara

Emotional Video up on Kieran IG calling out KP on parental alienation, and set up pap shots to set her narrative.
He's being supported by father's for justice too now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She can also fuck off .... the fact is the courts do side with the mother ( which I think is very unfair .... as I have met, known mothers, who are NOT fit for purpose ... one being a raging heroin addict, who was clearly neglecting her three children, making them live among her parasitic circle, her toxic lifestyle .... while the father, kept having to find money to take her to court, she was of course protected by legal aid, social workers, she had a shitload of support ALL FREE because she was a junkie, was treated with kid gloves, very sickening to witness ... its a very fucked up system .... BAD MOTHERS DO EXIST ... some children are safer with their fathers ) .... takes A LOT for a judge to order children be placed with the father, the circumstances have to be very bad for that to happen ... which begs the question, why is SHE TG being kept away from her children?? :rolleyes:
But Kieran DID have custody & KFP could clearly only see the kids with supervised access. He stated she took them on a Friday & didn’t return them. Surely she’s broken any agreements set up & then went out of her way to start making awful accusations about Kieran & getting police involved. I still think it’s because she’s got BH’s due and will say she’s got the kids so needs to keep the MM, plus she’s out to destroy Kieran. She’s a compulsive liar & extremely dangerous & vindictive. She will stop at nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
Hello you lovely lot! Had a horrible week and reading about Skank's lies and her being responsible for beautiful Blade's unforgiveable demise honestly broke my heart. That poor dog didn't stand a chance it really made me cry and I mean proper sob.

Had a really serious scare with my big bear this week and he had to be rushed to the emergency vet hospital as he had a blockage in his intestine. I really thought we were going to lose him. God bless our brilliant vets and he is fine now and back to slavering all over 🥰🥰🥰.

She is fucking evil, warped and Leandro was right she isnt wired right.

Here is my big bear.

I honestly hope she tops herself tonight. I wouldnt shed any tears over her. X

Attachments

• Heart
So he's come out fighting. Accusing her of various lies and things. These are some of the things he said......( approximately)

'doesn’t matter how hard you fight they always come back with more and that is what parental alienation is''

I don’t give up I will keep fighting for the truth not these false allegations

I managed to stop the press putting pictures out ( contact centre)

there was a plan in place and the children’s mother went against that plan ( so she is going against plans agreed in court!)

''Why the hell was there a photographer outside a police station at midnight? I have so much proof….''

He also said Fathers for Justice have been helping him and will in the following weeks.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
How is this woman fit to look after kids. She’s constantly away having surgery. She lives in a hovel …been constantly done for driving offences and bankruptcy hearings she doesn’t attend.
How is she deemed fit- Beggars belief. Lives for the media -who seem to facilitate her.
Poor Kieran the only constant in those kids lives.
Now Kieran has confirmed what’s happened, makes me even angrier that the authorities have not stepped in. Given the terrible lifestyle of KFP & the drug/alcohol abuse etc, not getting Jett to school & the long Thai holiday where neither kids went to school, I think long overdue they stepped in & helped Kieran. Yes, she deliberately tried humiliating him by having paps outside contact centre. But SFP should hang her ugly head in shame, as I’m sure she is passing info/pictures as the ‘source’. The whole family are cruel & ruthless to not step in & allow those kids to be deprived of the only person who really loves & cares for them - Kieran. She is just using those kids to hurt & destroy him. I hate her.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Spotted something in a now deleted post from the pizza place, looks like someone was keeping an eye on things last night. Sent by Sad-Boy maybe ? Managed to get a copy before they deleted it….

DCA8DA9C-EC98-4507-8DAB-F68BD73D851D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I am 92% sure she is doing what I thought (and what was hinted at) a few weeks ago. I'm not going to do any more digging, though - it's shocking, and in my line of business, it takes a lot to shock me. This is why she has the money to pay top bods. I dont think she has people protecting her, I think what she is doing pays the bills.

Suffice it to say, I would rather be sleeping on the street, in Ukraine than be mixed up with the strange going ons that Kipper is involved in. It's strange, odd, and very, very dark, and fucking dangerous. I actually feel sorry for her now, but she needs her £12k a month so I guess anything goes. And in light of Blade and the other animals, I think it might just be karma.

• Wow
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.
BUT…..they are quick enough to do articles when KFP has made accusations about Kieran likening him to JS, the gun incident etc. Print her comments about kids being REMOVED, when in fact as KH has confirmed, she TOOK them & never let them back to the daddy that loves & cares for them. Disgusting, everything is in HER favour. They should do a story. His video was so emotional & real.
I’ve just donated again.

Last edited:
  • Heart