Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he says "I dropped my kids off on a Friday and expected them to be returned on the Monday...." Honestly, my heart went out to him. I assume that's when he went round there to get them back and she called the police and we had assumed SB had doinked her one again..! But now we all know she called the police on him. I'm really glad he mentioned that the paps had been called to the contact centre and made it pretty plain that it was the kid's mother..!!

This is the first actual statement that he is innocent of all the things she's thrown at him and I'm really surprised that the red tops or other papers haven't picked it up. Strange that...! Hmmmmm..
I always thought police going round to the MM was nothing to do with SB. It quoted as a 'welfare check'. That was Kieran doing the only legal thing possible to make sure they were OK as she withheld contact.

Reactions: 24
Well she did admit taking drugs and nearly overdosing in the house with 2 small kids. She tried to blame Pete and say he was controlling and pushed her to do it. Always the victim!

''In February 2006, Katie recalled how she headed to her bedroom while Pete was in his studio, telling him she was going to try on clothes, but instead she reached for an unspecified drug in her handbag.

“My fingers touched a small package and I pulled it out and looked at it for a few minutes, hesitating - did I really want to do this?

“Because I'm naive about drugs, as I've never been into them, I had no idea how much I should be taking.

“And suddenly, I started to feel really strange, my heart seemed to be racing fast, I felt hot and I began to panic.

“Oh my God, had I overdosed? Was I going to die?”

After the incident, Pete took Kate to The Priory – where she is currently receiving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder. ''
"naive about drugs and never been into them yet carrying them around in my handbag! Yeah sure THAT makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw this on Twitter. Apparently she had the surgical boot on last night.
Screenshot_20230618_145710_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"naive about drugs and never been into them yet carrying them around in my handbag! Yeah sure THAT makes sense!
I think that every time I see that quote . In fairness, it makes as much sense as everything else she says or writes😂

We all know she’s been a druggie for years, likely since she entered mowdellin .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sink boy has deleted his girls night out post.

I also noticed a comment on there (annoyingly I forgot to screenshot) from someone laying into KSR. She commented saying something along the lines of ‘living your best life’ and some girl commented saying she was antagonising KP and that MP and KH were all being shady by following him on Insta and liking/commenting on posts 🙄 the flying monkeys are out in force

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I get where she is coming from if she has the opposite experience but what Kieran is saying is how it seems to HIM, from his personal experience so that's fair enough. And he's right, in general the system does favor mums. There always seems to be way more reluctance to cut contact with mums than dads.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Re parental alienation, @Helena-botham-farter is right, it is not illegal, but it should be. She is psychologically and systematically manipulating both J&B and KH. CAFCASS should be using the impact assessment framework to gauge the effect this is having on the two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't know how it works in the UK but in Ireland if I stop access, my ex can take me to court. But if the father stops seeing the children then there's nothing the mother can do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.