Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sabotaging KH efforts and regardless of who or what he is using to get his message out there, she should be full of support or better still, say nothing!! By tagging KP she has lost all credibility because it’s clearly fame and the higher ground she’s after. Totally unprofessional and snidey.
I didn't see that she'd tagged KP. She seems a bit unhinged to be honest! As you say, not professional.
---
I’m not getting much done today constantly checking insta etc waiting for the rancid wretch to retaliate 😂
Me too. I had something I was trying to do and it's only getting half done. I can't concentrate now!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Parental Alienation is an American term, only just becoming widely recognised in the UK it's a shady area over here as it's acknowledged but proving it is difficult and this is from a family members experience. Our laws don't focus on it enough i'm sure @Brah Day Izit? can confirm this
there is no specific law against it in the UK. That's one of the problems with it. I think the psychologist who coined the phrase also had some controversy around him, so it gets rejected by some as even existing.
It seems like part of Domestic Abuse though and too many people think men can't be abused by a woman.....still.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The latest old shite from the Sun
"Katie, 45, put on a busty display as she enjoyed a girls' night out on Friday. In a post shared to Instagram, the mum of five sent pulses racing as she posed for a sultry snap. In true Pricey fashion, she opted for a super glam look with long flash lashes and smokey eyeshadow.
She pushed her long brunette tresses over to one side as she gave the camera a seductive look."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What a load of bollocks! It must be cruelty to 12 year olds to expect them to churn out this crap on a daily basis, wholly damaging to their Mentawl 'Elf to be traumatised by images such as this

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/22724905/katie-price-boobs-girls-night-out-split/
To be fair I suspect these days it's probably written by AI. They give it the key phrases to incorporate and it does the rest. Probably why these articles always say the same thing basically.

Reactions: 15
The white text box says "I told her one day I'd love **********and she came back with I hope you don't forget my arse babe."
What’s the ******** mean was it crossed out word? Did it mean bleeping?(oh dear fick as tit I am)was it Sinky that done that comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to say this very carefully.
If the mods want to delete this, feel free, understand
But I am trying to say this VERY carefully.
This man married her in haste, rapidly found himself a cleaner, babysitter, stepdad to three extra kids, dishwasher and pretty much the housekeeper,
You have a man, now, father to his own, three very young children.
He has been through a very public divorcé.
Public in the sense that Price was feeding lies about him to the media.He remained silent. SHE made it public.
She made him appear on Loose Woman and pretend to be a sex addict.
He met someone else, and had a child with them.
His fiancée had to take out a restraining order against e in an attempt to live a normal life. Had she not, Price would have leaked stories about her endlessly. Potentially making her unemployable.
Price made an Instagram post likening Keiron to Jimmy Saville.
She accused him of raising her children in a dangerous unsafe environment.
She accused him of having and threatening people with a gun.
She accused him of having multiple affairs. Being someon women needed to worry about being around. Affecting his job as a personal trainer.
She has alienated him from two of his kids. Potentially damaging their relationship with their dad forever
She arranged paparazzi shots of her arriving at a contact centre. A place that is supposed to be confidential. the last line of defence for fathers who want to maintain contact with estranged children.
She takes the kids out of the country, are they going to school?
ALL OF THIS PLAYED OUT IN THE PUBLIC ARENA. ALL PUBLIC AND ON THE INTERNET FOREVER?
He remained silent.
She interpreted his silence as her own victory.
He remained silent.
But how much can a person take?
Really?
Everyone has a breaking point.
Maybe Price will find his.
I pray she doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
What a sad but powerful post. Poor man, it’s utterly shameful and criminal what she’s doing to him and the children
It also confirms a lot of what has been said on there, that she only has them because she didn't return them after a weekend visit, and that the contact center visit was a set up to make him look bad. She is SUCH a bleeping witch I dislike her with a vengeance now! The least she could do is let those kids see him today of all days! I'm sure they will want to see him! Glad to hear he's now working with fathers 4 justice hopefully they can help him with some good legal advice. I saw this comment which says a lot ( apologies of anyone else has already posted it, haven't fully caught up yet)

"As someone who actually KNOWS both of you I can say I’m not surprised the lengths she will go to. For those that support her after all the bullshit, lies and deception…you’re all blind. She’s even thrown her own family under the bus to those around her. Accusing her own brother of stealing from her. She needs to be stopped. No WONDER men leave her. No WONDER she’s still single. I’ve spent time with you Kieran, while you were with her and while while you are with Michelle. You’re the same person you’ve always been just a happier healthier version of yourself. Those children are amazing and deserve their dad. She’s been making up this bullshit about you for YEARS. Yeah you made your mistakes with her but god KNOWS she cheated on you too so it’s about time she stops throwing stones in glass houses because hers is going to come crashing down one day…just surprised it’s taken this long."

Reactions: 36
AH, this is a good thing, hope all the papers get in on this.
Hmmm, so quoting almost everything he said but not the bit where he said 'their mother went against the plan and set up pictures of the
contact centre. It seems like they can do stories showing repeating his messages calling him Savile but they can't show Kieran saying she set up pictures to make him look bad.

She accused HIM of stalking but she gets photographers to follow him round!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hmmm, so quoting almost everything he said but not the bit where he said 'their mother went against the plan and set up pictures of the
contact centre. It seems like they can do stories showing repeating his messages calling him Savile but they can't show Kieran saying she set up pictures to make him look bad.

She accused HIM of stalking but she gets photographers to follow him round!
I’m hoping people will go over to his insta and see the video in full for themselves. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm very surprised that she hasn't deleted the 100s of negative comments on her insta post last night...🤔

setting up to use them for her gain? Nasty trolls?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Thank you to people who have donated. 🙏 Thank you to Sam for setting it up. This has allowed Kieran to have one less thing to worry about. Raising funds to help pay to see his kids/solicitor letters every time she threw a false allegation out there, despite her batting more and more tit at him constantly.
Hopefully that video will attract a whole lot more donations. Shame he didn't mention it but just shows what a proud man he is and that it is nothing to do with him that it's been set up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope this works ……
When he says "I dropped my kids off on a Friday and expected them to be returned on the Monday...." Honestly, my heart went out to him. I assume that's when he went round there to get them back and she called the police and we had assumed SB had doinked her one again..! But now we all know she called the police on him. I'm really glad he mentioned that the paps had been called to the contact centre and made it pretty plain that it was the kid's mother..!!

This is the first actual statement that he is innocent of all the things she's thrown at him and I'm really surprised that the red tops or other papers haven't picked it up. Strange that...! Hmmmmm..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a bleeping witch KP is! Kieran comes across as a loving caring Dad. I really hope those children are back with him soon. Wtf is wrong with the system that he hasn't seen B and J properly for 6 months?! It's clear KP is a mess and doesn't give a tit so why does she still have them? Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there!

Edited to apologise for my language but it makes me so angry!
He seems like such a normal guy and not really interested in fame so I just don't understand why he got involved with someone like her in the first place! I know he was very young at the time and maybe he was just immature and wanted to impress his mates that he had shagged 'Jordan' but then she got pregnant straight away and being the decent person he is he stayed with her.

Reactions: 29
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart
So either Franny is a super deluded fuckwit or she is either a. KP herself or b. one of the Price clan!
---
I hope media reports it in full. Will media be reluctant to report though as it involves discussion of childrens access issues relating to 2 specific children whose identity is known by the public?

He didn't mention Theresa Godly, has he broken links with her?
Perhaps she's the one who has put him in touch with F4J?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.