Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell so she's trolling a troll, but how does she know he is a troll it could be someone who has got one digit wrong!
And to get her twit head fans to phone and troll him, well no comment especially when she's so ANTI TROLLING 🤦‍♀️ Hypocritical witch

And whoever her and Carlitta gets to spy on us on here is on form as Zoe is now following her again and promoting her tit lashes
Nosey little fuckers aren't you 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell so she's trolling a troll, but how does she know he is a troll it could be someone who has got one digit wrong!
And to get her twit head fans to phone and troll him, well no comment especially when she's so ANTI TROLLING 🤦‍♀️ Hypocritical witch

And whoever her and Carlitta gets to spy on us on here is on form as Zoe is now following her again and promoting her tit lashes
They can be as nosey as they like - won't help them in the ratings of hate though. There is nothing she won't lie about and he's just an obsequeous nobody like Lurch just doing her bidding with no brain of his own whatsoever. May they rot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

To the nosey little fuckers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed this comment this morning about her skincare range tbh id forgotten all about it, apparently brought out November last year

So why doesn't she include that in her range, what happened to it and why does she keep it quiet? 🤔 You can still buy the overpriced tit off it btw
And why was that commenters 1st comment erased? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed this comment this morning about her skincare range tbh id forgotten all about it, apparently brought out November last year

So why doesn't she include that in her range, what happened to it and why does she keep it quiet? 🤔 You can still buy the overpriced tit off it btw
And why was that commenters 1st comment erased? 🤔
A woman who wears wigs and face apps her skin so much it doesn't exist thinks we should be buying shite coz it has her name on it - really? Also, why didn't she get that super stupid message checked for spelling, grammar and punctuation? It is complete bollocks. Over to Pricey you uneducated lumpy dolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep the 2018 story mentions, no guns, no sexual assault, 3 men, fast forward 2 years to celeb SAS, it was 6 men, guns, sexual assault.

The guy mentioned in the first report is Athol Stark he is easily found on fb I wonder if any of you tattle wizards could dm the 2 reports and ask him which version of events he can recall if any, I can’t do it unfortunately because I don’t know how to attach things, I’m thinking if he was involved and had something to do with tourism there would have to be a report and wether the police were also involved. Worth a try maybe but if you do let us all know it if you are up for it because it may get a little tiresome if 50 tattlers looking for the truth all depend on his dms in full force.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep the 2018 story mentions, no guns, no sexual assault, 3 men, fast forward 2 years to celeb SAS, it was 6 men, guns, sexual assault.

[/URL]

[/URL]
The guy mentioned in the first report is Athol Stark he is easily found on fb I wonder if any of you tattle wizards could dm the 2 reports and ask him which version of events he can recall if any, I can’t do it unfortunately because I don’t know how to attach things, I’m thinking if he was involved and had something to do with tourism there would have to be a report and wether the police were also involved. Worth a try maybe but if you do let us all know it if you are up for it because it may get a little tiresome if 50 tattlers looking for the truth all depend on his dms in full force.
So, in Katie's latest (attention-seeking) attack, now upon Loose Women, notice how she has channelled her inner Meghan Markle and complained that no one asked her if she was OK.
i did notice that but to be fair they are very much alike if you think about it, narcissistic, make up sob stories to gander sympathy and attention, want everything without having to be accountable oh I could go one and on and on..........

Reactions: 10

See she's removed the call to her followers to troll that guy on her Instascam.

Reactions: 13
I've noticed today's non story isn't on The Sun's FB feed yet, probably scared I might say something not very nice.

Reactions: 12
This narcissistic duck is enabled by soo many people. Friends (what are left), Family, Associates ...
She’s lost custody of her kids, but wants more.
In one day :

Am
Regurgitates claims of serious assaults.
Claim to be a victim of the antics of Loose Women.

Pm
Launches another business, regardless of being bankrupt

The taxman better ruin her arse because this is beyond bleeping INSULTING to everyone who struggles and the KP SYCOPHANTS can duck OFF TOO.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ok, so the trolling story could be an excuse to change her number, yet again (probably why they want to move too) considering that she is already ignoring calls about her bankruptcy and has not paid a penny since last July, also spending it as fast as she earns it.... well you won’t be able to ignore it forever Katie! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, so the trolling story could be an excuse to change her number, yet again (probably why they want to move too) considering that she is already ignoring calls about her bankruptcy and has not paid a penny since last July, also spending it as fast as she earns it.... well you won’t be able to ignore it forever Katie! 🤬
So the bottom line is, a cat and mouse game to her.

Reactions: 8
It's only a bloomin' miracle. In today's story Cole's hand's all better. No cast!
And Princess isn't wearing a bleeping SEAT BELT!

I did watch both clips several times (no sound) just to be sure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.