Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 🤬🤬🤬
I remember Junior asking her on loose women why she broke up with his dad. He is older now and not so easy to be fobbed off, Pete will have to tell them the truth one day :cautious:

Reactions: 12
Princess is not wearing a seatbelt (I screen recorded it to be sure - saddo 🤣) and unless I'm missing something, why isn't she at school?

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣years ago perhaps,I’ve just ordered a pair of slippers from Pavers🤣bit old fashioned but wide fit (effin broad feet I have) reviews saying how comfy they are.They look safe as well.

I love pavers shoes so comfy 😌

Reactions: 5
As the driver he's responsible... you'd think a petrolhead/car salesman would know...
And Pwicey is sat in the passengers front seat cackling like the old witch that she is without a care in the world. How do they continually get away with breaking the law? Plus where have 'Clearblues Snapped of Fingers' disappeared to?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She feels sick? Really? Now she knows how we all feel on a daily basis being subjected to her constant lies 😡. Dead behind the eyes......due to substance abuse 🙄. So is she the first woman that's ever worked whilst having a sick relative, disabled child, money worries & a crap relationship?
She is absolutely pathetic 😡

2 exclusives coming up....Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, BULLSHIT...in fact Katie Price was the first on the moon....she also even walked all the way there, in a pair of Laboutin stilettos...using nothing but her blinding teef for light, suffered 3 hijacks on the way by aliens, stopped off on Mars, Venus & Uranus to open disabled schools, flog bath bombs, eyelashes & hunt down vile "trowels", got a bit too close to the sun (hence her skin tone) & was still home in time to cook dinner for her 5 children 💪🏆🌛

Next exclusive....a secret documentary, "Finding Crawl Cole Carl"...where she bravely reveals that in fact Derek is not the longest suffering patient...Carl is! He is courageously battling Skankyitis & continues to do so. It will feature his struggles with flogging tat, filters, Turkey teef, loving himself, tracksuits, a constant diet of takeaways, being the general dogsbody & laughing stock of a desperate has been....all whilst desperately trying to avoid fame *cough, splutter*
🤣🤣 hilarious! have had a tit few days(chemo)come on here for a catch up now my jaws ache from laughing so much! gawd bless you all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs 🤬🤬🤬
At what point is this old come bucket going to own up to her failings? Why are the Sun rehashing stuff from years ago? Who cares? Normal people move on and don't make it awkward for their children by bad-mouthing their ex's.

Reactions: 15

What next?
Im sorry but this bullshit needs to be called out. It’s offensive to actual survivors of rape and sexual abuse she’s just trying to jump on the latest bandwagon she’s vile. Anything for a headline this bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Im sorry but this bullshit needs to be called out. It’s offensive to actual survivors of rape and sexual abuse she’s just trying to jump on the latest bandwagon she’s vile. Anything for a headline this bleep.
Hello Dinkydonut 🤗 I totally agree, this is why Skanky McSkank needs to be under a full police investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is 'cackle' a euphamism? ;)
[/QUOTE
🤣🤣 hilarious! have had a tit few days(chemo)come on here for a catch up now my jaws ache from laughing so much! gawd bless you all 😂
At what point is this old come bucket going to own up to her failings? Why are the Sun rehashing stuff from years ago? Who cares? Normal people move on and don't make it awkward for their children by bad-mouthing their ex's.
No respect for his wife Emily. bleeping get over it Klattie, Pete has moved on, is married with two young children.
Obviously not happy in her relationship, if she WAS she would shut the duck up and stop banging on about her exes.
Why BullyBoy haven't dumped her I don't know, he doesn't bang on about is ex. BullyBoy you have all this to come

Reactions: 16
Katie has no respect for anyone apart from Herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's jumping on the bandwagon again, Sharon Stone,Ruth Langsford etc 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's jumping on the bandwagon again, Sharon Stone,Ruth Langsford etc 🙄
I heard about Ruth Langsford today, why can't celebs keep something like this to themselves?
I keep thinking if I was a celebrity I would keep a trauma event to myself. I'm sorry but that is
how I feel about it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.