Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #28 and another winning entry from Jersey Girl 🥇 who beat Facehugger by 3 votes.

Pervious Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...going-to-drive-as-katies-banned.17212/page-50

Something to laugh at from the last thread, one of Pom Bears creations.

It's the weekend now so there will not be a lot from camp Skank, however I'm wondering if Carwash will get his delivery
of packaged food again or will Katie surprise us all and actually cook something that will be edible.

Carry on People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to #28 and another winning entry from Jersey Girl 🥇 who beat Facehugger by 3 votes.

Pervious Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...going-to-drive-as-katies-banned.17212/page-50

Something to laugh at from the last thread, one of Pom Bears creations.

It's the weekend now so there will not be a lot from camp Skank, however I'm wondering if Carwash will get his delivery
of packaged food again or will Katie surprise us all and actually cook something that will be edible.

Carry on People.
Chicken and mushroom was it???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ty @265 the goose drank wine for the up and runningness of this thread and to @Facehugger for a stompendous title. As you were apart from singing 'Well hello Dolly...' 🎶 :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for the new thread Captain @265 and well bloody done @Jersey Girl on the title ❤ oh dear, he'll be demanding payment now. He's already in his leathers & online to ferry companies as we speak..............

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Recap, in no particular order:

Moved out of the house

Still spreading pregnancy rumours

The pink monstrosity has been towed from the house

Still using poor Harvey

Doesn’t like being pregnant (still carried 5 kids and wants to carry another)

Cole photoshopped (brightened) Sid's eyes

Blind item about a bulimic celebrity is possibly Skanky

Launched a beauty brand (surely won’t be popular)

Praised in parliament by an MP

That’s all I can think of so far. Great title and thanks for the new thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap, in no particular order:

Moved out of the house

Still spreading pregnancy rumours

The pink monstrosity has been towed from the house

Still using poor Harvey

Doesn’t like being pregnant (still carried 5 kids and wants to carry another)

Cole photoshopped (brightened) Sid's eyes

Blind item about a bulimic celebrity is possibly Skanky

Launched a beauty brand (surely won’t be popular)

That’s all I can think of so far. Great title and thanks for the new thread!!
Praised in Parliament by an MP.

• Angry
Thanks for the new thread Captain @265 and well bloody done @Jersey Girl on the title ❤ oh dear, he'll be demanding payment now. He's already in his leathers & online to ferry companies as we speak..............
Thank goodness our borders are still closed then!! 😃 unless essential travel; he may deem collecting pot noodles essential though and hunt me down 😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
So do they not live in the house with the random square of fake grass in the back garden? Where are they moving to? I thought she outright owned mucky mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ or did she and it's been repossessed because she got in to debt elsewhere?
She really seemed to have it all when she was married to Peter Andre! What a mess she is!

Reactions: 11
Thank goodness our borders are still closed then!! 😃 unless essential travel; he may deem collecting pot noodles essential though and hunt me down 😱😱
He's now googling armbands and a pontoon raft, I'll send in the SAS to get you outta there. 🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm on page 47 of the last thread..

I be catching up later tonight as been making my pics for today and tomorrow 🥰.

Thanks @265 for the thread and my Boxing Sid pic 🥰😘 xx.

Well done @Jersey Girl for the title 💖😘 xx.

I guess everyone knows but just incase...

Clocks go forward an hour at 1am 😘 xx.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16168673115240.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So do they not live in the house with the random square of fake grass in the back garden? Where are they moving to? I thought she outright owned mucky mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ or did she and it's been repossessed because she got in to debt elsewhere?
She really seemed to have it all when she was married to Peter Andre! What a mess she is!
She never owned MM - she had a mortgage when she bought it then remortgaged it. She's up to hilt in debt on that place. She owns nothing although there was always a rumour about a small London duck pad...

Back later 🥰

View attachment 502169
I want one of these clocks - too bliddy cute I tells ya - set up a scam merch page and see if anyone 'bites'! CuddlyCorgiClocks. Enjoy your biccies :love: 🤗 🍪

He's now googling armbands and a pontoon raft, I'll send in the SAS to get you outta there. 🤣🤣
He was advised to tie a plank to his back before entry... hope he's got a snorkel :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Back later 🥰

View attachment 502169
Oh blimey, I want one!!!! As long as it doesn't tick. I can't do ticking clocks, for some reason as I drop off the sound converts to mice scratching under my bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh blimey, I want one!!!! As long as it doesn't tick. I can't do ticking clocks, for some reason as I drop off the sound converts to mice scratching under my bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have you hoovered under your bed recently - it could be mice! 🐁 🐭 🖱 - you never know!

• Haha
So I’ve recently complained to the ASA about Kate & Cole not disclosing ads e.g giveaways with brands! Does anyone know if the ASA do anything or was there no point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.