Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

She does, canโ€™t you tell from the suddenly low quality insta stories and all the tweets from an android phone? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Katie always has a second phone. I wasnโ€™t surprised that she highlighted a need to change her number. It was something we saw happening. I do believe it is someone who has worked for her on a verbal agreement and she has not paid them.

Katie is certainly trying to cover her tracks. Her social media has been professionally wiped so that post do not appear search engines. Even the most secure SM account leaves tracks. Katieโ€™s had two. Why would a truthful person need to clean their SM?

Katie, Carl didnโ€™t pay for the Maldives, the swimwear company did. Katie you were asked to supply evidence of SA robbery especially as a member of your team flew back before it was reported. You have not provided ANY evidence. Your recent interview was interesting as you were working from a script. So, why had so many details changed?

You want to blame the media? A story falsely claimed you were a director. It took 6 MINUTES for us to contact the Sun to have the story corrected. You leave the lies so you can claim you had no control over what they report. This isnโ€™t true is it. I know for a fact they would be happy to edit the story to correct it.

You record the Paps and the Media so you can identify and threaten them. You are playing with peoples lives! You are destroying livelihoods.

You have not paid a penny since July last year. Harvey has a substantial trust fund. In just the interest alone accumulated over several years he should be able to comfortably afford his college. So why does he need funding, Katie? Does Harvey still have his money?

You want money and you donโ€™t care how you get it. Your creditors need their money but itโ€™s been requested AGAIN that companies provide proof of debt. Theyโ€™ve already provided this for your IVA but youre hoping people have lost paperwork and if they have they will be taken off the creditors listing ๐Ÿ˜กI know of one creditor who is living on less than ยฃ500 a month. Some creditors who had verbal agreements and trusted you will never see their money. Youโ€™ve threatened and intimidated them into remaining quiet.

I urge anyone who is owed money by Katie to make contact with HudsonWeir and ask for a copy of the list and become part of a creditors committee. I also encourage you to ask for a copy of the court transcript from the Oct hearing. Katie makes many promises but has yet to fully fulfil ONE promise.

Katie, I canโ€™t see you turning up on the 19th May. I will be there and I will happily reveal myself.

Alex Belfield was recently arrested as someone made a call to police regarding a bomb threat. They havenโ€™t traced the phone. Thatโ€™s the point of burner phones, they canโ€™t be traced. Heโ€™s a man speaking the truth and is being hounded. In my view this just highlights that something stinks as jKatie continually flouts the law, yet appears untouchable. She has little self awareness, compassion or empathy. However, she is terrified of being alone with her own thoughts and is unable to have accountability. She could do such much good.. but she sold her soul, she sells her children and I genuinely fear for their mental well-being. I can only hope that Katie has chosen for the children to remain with their fathers and will not try for custody.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Fifthavenue

I've heard a few things this weekend but really hard not to say something here as it's such an open forum and it won't be hard to pin point as not everyone hears the information we do so it's not hard to work out where it came from as it will jeopardise me and other people. Pointless for me to post this really but just wanted to give you a nod that I am still here, just trying to work a few things out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Emeline

Chatty Member
The petition didn't go the way she wanted and like the 1st one has gone quiet.
She's fucked up by being caught driving while being banned again
She's pissed people off by insinuating she's up the duff
Pimping Princess out left, right and centre which people aren't happy about
Totally exploited poor Harvey-disgusting
Kicked out of her rental
What has she got going for her? Bath bombs and whatever shit she's launching tonight
Court case is looming so out comes the MH, trauma, abuse, poor me, I've been treated so bad.....
Boom back in The Priory (i mean a secret trip to Turkey) just before the court case, yet another breakdown!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I keep on going back to Pomโ€™s picture of Krustie on her ostrich/Crawl, and little Sid, and Iโ€™m bursting out laughing at it, husband was like โ€œWhat are you doingโ€? Showed him the picture, and he couldnโ€™t stop laughing at it!!
i think Iโ€™m in love with little Sid, heโ€™s so cute!! ๐Ÿ˜โคโค๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooh, I think Iโ€™ve found Sidโ€™s girlfriend..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 504052

View attachment 504053

View attachment 504054

View attachment 504055

I thought Iโ€™d post a few pics for little Pom to work her magic on!! Personally I love the one that looks like Krustie & Crawl at home together..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜โคโคโค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's was nice to hear about your husband ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ
xx
all four pics just made๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Thanks for these ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–.xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

Resizer_16170370274282.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

#29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Good evening my beauts.Happy Easter to you all ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
Ive wrapped work up until a week on Monday, spent an afternoon with the parents in the garden, such a LONG TIME OVERDUE ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ชโค
Had one of them "home cooked dinners" by mum ๐Ÿ˜‹ "best ever" and am happy as pig in shit.
And no i didn't swear once (i would have got a slap)
Now home to the vodka and swear jar ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BIT LATE IN THE DAY I KNOW
I'm fuming about that video she put up on Instagram about Harvey and the carrot cake-nearly 68,000 people have liked it and think its funny.
WTTTTFFFF is wrong with people
Cunt face is coaxing him on purpose, Harvey is clearly upset and angry and what's mother doing FUCK ALL, is Clearblue getting a kick off this the bully bastard.
Im just lost at this one its like he's looking for a bad reaction like a punch or attack so he can send him off to you know where
PURE EVIL BULLY!
Happy Easter Em. So glad you've had a brilliant day and seen your family. Facehug for you my girl ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Katie always has a second phone. I wasnโ€™t surprised that she highlighted a need to change her number. It was something we saw happening. I do believe it is someone who has worked for her on a verbal agreement and she has not paid them.

Katie is certainly trying to cover her tracks. Her social media has been professionally wiped so that post do not appear search engines. Even the most secure SM account leaves tracks. Katieโ€™s had two. Why would a truthful person need to clean their SM?

Katie, Carl didnโ€™t pay for the Maldives, the swimwear company did. Katie you were asked to supply evidence of SA robbery especially as a member of your team flew back before it was reported. You have not provided ANY evidence. Your recent interview was interesting as you were working from a script. So, why had so many details changed?

You want to blame the media? A story falsely claimed you were a director. It took 6 MINUTES for us to contact the Sun to have the story corrected. You leave the lies so you can claim you had no control over what they report. This isnโ€™t true is it. I know for a fact they would be happy to edit the story to correct it.

You record the Paps and the Media so you can identify and threaten them. You are playing with peoples lives! You are destroying livelihoods.

You have not paid a penny since July last year. Harvey has a substantial trust fund. In just the interest alone accumulated over several years he should be able to comfortably afford his college. So why does he need funding, Katie? Does Harvey still have his money?

You want money and you donโ€™t care how you get it. Your creditors need their money but itโ€™s been requested AGAIN that companies provide proof of debt. Theyโ€™ve already provided this for your IVA but youre hoping people have lost paperwork and if they have they will be taken off the creditors listing ๐Ÿ˜กI know of one creditor who is living on less than ยฃ500 a month. Some creditors who had verbal agreements and trusted you will never see their money. Youโ€™ve threatened and intimidated them into remaining quiet.

I urge anyone who is owed money by Katie to make contact with HudsonWeir and ask for a copy of the list and become part of a creditors committee. I also encourage you to ask for a copy of the court transcript from the Oct hearing. Katie makes many promises but has yet to fully fulfil ONE promise.

Katie, I canโ€™t see you turning up on the 19th May. I will be there and I will happily reveal myself.

Alex Belfield was recently arrested as someone made a call to police regarding a bomb threat. They havenโ€™t traced the phone. Thatโ€™s the point of burner phones, they canโ€™t be traced. Heโ€™s a man speaking the truth and is being hounded. In my view this just highlights that something stinks as jKatie continually flouts the law, yet appears untouchable. She has little self awareness, compassion or empathy. However, she is terrified of being alone with her own thoughts and is unable to have accountability. She could do such much good.. but she sold her soul, she sells her children and I genuinely fear for their mental well-being. I can only hope that Katie has chosen for the children to remain with their fathers and will not try for custody.
Oh My! Where does one start with that appraisal? Well done @Cloud Chaser for your in-depth sleuthing. I want that bitch to face her nemesis, tell the truth and finally get her come-uppance. She's ruined many lives and livelihoods with her scheming. I hope that you are either Alex Reid, Alex Belfield, or one of her creditors who can bring her to justice...and Katie; I hope you have read @Cloud Chasers' damning report and shit yourself. Your time in court is coming...

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Know what ? I have grown to love the people on this thread , and I don't want anyone thinking we are Trolls,
So Fairs Fair , it's ok criticizing when skanky is wrong , But I am going to say that you have to put yourselves in her shoes , So I am going to defend her, My shoulders are broad I can take all the crap you'll throw at me ,
Firstly she can only walk for 20 mins a day , so everything takes 10 times as long, she has to pump up her lips ,put the wig on ,then she has to study , in 2017 she started a 5 year course to be a paramedic, in 2019 she said she would be qualified in 4 years, last week she said she was training to be a nurse , can you imagine how hard she is studying ? She has to stop for her physio four times a week ,and on top of that she is measuring her basal body temp to see when shes most fertile ,So when the time is right she has to call cole so he can do the business, then stuff some prepkitchen stuff in the microwave so she can advertise it when Harveys home, slap some makeup on princess, walk the dog , then her and cole go down the covid centre as volunteers, Build a fire
while coles making a hut, have a boob job , sell some cheap chinese shit , Fight Trolls, practice her cooking for Masterchef , Feed 5 fussy kids,
you try doing all that in a day

Morning Tattle family ๐Ÿ™‚. I had to step out the circus tent for a couple of days. I've been laying in a dark room mopping my brow. I was suffering from shock that Dame Esther ACTUALLY gave Skanky Flaps air time ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I mean seriously? I've caught up on 15 pages of tattle.
Can someone, anyone, just force her to be questioned whilst attached to a lie detector? There's enough bloody questions to make a full series out of it!
welcome back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I am SO SICK OF this piece of shit.
I despise how she uses her son or a story she has had in her back pocket to garner sympathy.

*I WANT TO SAY, I am supportive of women who have been through horrific ordeals and struggle with the after effects of such an ordeal*

BUT THIS CUNT - I canโ€™t say it in an eloquent way other than CUNT, is the bottom of the barrel.

I donโ€™t know why she still hard TV WORK, Interviews, Advertising or even Collaborations with BRANDS.

Whenever she gets a hammering for being a LIAR, or LYING or just being a LIAR - she pulls a stunt like this - meaning, all the comments will be switch off on articles (due to legal reasons) but still garner traffic to site. I despise everything she stands for ...
Which is FUCK ALL.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
@Facehugger 4 days of alcohol is a splendid idea to numb the Pricey pain ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ
It's Easter weekend & I believe her turn for littlies. I'm expecting a full on Easter happy family exploitation overload. Queue a gazillion pictures of jolly Easter egg hunts, preparing of Easter lunch, baking hot cross buns & simnel cake, picking daffodils, Easter crafting with the children, a lovely homemade picnic.....oh hang on, my mistake, that's what normal families do.
We'll get pics of the Easter trip to McDonald's, Easter takeaway pizza, Easter plop kitchen ready meals, a shit load of Easter balloons, numerous scrounged Easter cakes, the selling of Easter eyelashes & on & on & on it'll go ๐Ÿ˜ด. There'll be clips of her yelling HARV, DO YOU LOVE MUMMY FOR GETTING YOU 642 EASTER EGGS? DO YOU LOVE THEM? WHAT DO YOU THINK? EAT YOUR HEALTHY PLOP KITCHEN MEAL FIRST & THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE EGGS. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY HARV? DO YOU LOVE CARL FOR HELPING MUMMY CARRY THE EGGS HARV? I'm worried for all the chocolate she'll give Harvey ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
I hope the Easter bunny shits all over her wigs ๐Ÿ‡

A quick thought... obviously we were subjected to diversion tactics. This is usually when she's in the shit. Do you think the guy she plastered on her Itsasham has reported her to the police? ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Emeline

Chatty Member
Fucking hell so she's trolling a troll, but how does she know he is a troll it could be someone who has got one digit wrong!
And to get her twat head fans to phone and troll him, well no comment especially when she's so ANTI TROLLING ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Hypocritical bitch

And whoever her and Carlitta gets to spy on us on here is on form as Zoe is now following her again and promoting her shit lashes
Nosey little fuckers aren't you ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

DC16

VIP Member
Tesco finest carrot cake
The whole cake 1560 calories
Sugar 124.2 grams
Fat 74 .4 grams
Glad the boys diet is going well
Iโ€™m so mad that they still think it is ok to give him a whole carrot cake, when he is supposed to be eating healthy, they are killing him by not controlling his diet. I bet he hasnโ€™t lost any weight. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seriously hope they do not bring another child into this world, as they are not fit to be parents and cannot properly look after the 5 children she already has. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That's fab Pom โค she looks about right riding that instead of an 'orse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I know, I changed it, in honour of the poor stork that will have to deliver a baybeh for the Alien chinned Velozzaraptor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Looooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I've known you on here since July and it was was a surprise to see your new pic as you had your old one from the beginning I think ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Ohhh I forgot...my second pic for today...

Looool ๐Ÿ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16168648255470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Perhaps
Theyโ€™re in a house a very big house in the country
Watching afternoon repeats
and the food they eat in the country
They take all manner of pills
and pile up lots of bills in the country
Itโ€™s like animal farm
Thatโ€™s the rural charm in the country ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can absolutely 110% promise you that they are not at THAT very big house in the country. I drove past today & there definitely weren't any vehicles with trade plates, private plates, wrapped with vile colours, silly sports cars or mobility scooters ๐Ÿ˜‚. I will check again on Monday though, just in case they try to sneak in ๐Ÿคฃ

Friday night prep๐Ÿคข
What even is that?? It actually makes Lozza's efforts look 5 ๐ŸŒŸ Michelin ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Iโ€™m so mad that they still think it is ok to give him a whole carrot cake, when he is supposed to be eating healthy, they are killing him by not controlling his diet. I bet he hasnโ€™t lost any weight. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I seriously hope they do not bring another child into this world, as they are not fit to be parents and cannot properly look after the 5 children she already has. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
I'm absolutely furious about that clip. They've basically baited him to get "a funny sweary video" to put out because there's fuck all else. A whole fucking cake? Really? I wish Harvey had rammed the fucking cake & the box down Crawl's fucking throat ๐Ÿ˜ก. And what's really, really upset me the most is that even whilst Harvey is verbally talking he's also using Makaton to say please. It's absolutely heartbreaking that he's using this as another way to communicate to get his feelings/thoughts across ๐Ÿ˜ญ. And that pair of disgusting cunts won't even know what he's doing or why. I have never once seen her use or acknowledge Makaton with him.

And I've just realised I missed Tattle tea & biscuits earlier, bugger โ˜•๐Ÿช I'm getting my bake on tomorrow so I'll bring you all some fir afternoon tea. I did try to beg some freebies but apparently Skanky Flaps has had the whole countries quota so I gotta bake my own ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve got another couple of pics for the lovely Pom to work her magic on ...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 505535

Krustie and Crawl in Benidorm looool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค

Little Sid can go in the basket!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฉ

View attachment 505536

Crawl on his holidays at Jaywick..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 505541

Krustie and Crawl at the Bingo in Jaywick.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
These are great thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โคโค..all three just made which I put on in the next few days ๐Ÿฅฐ they have been fun to make ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Today I have to add yesterday's pics so I put them on in order.
I loved doing them โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I also have two old pics I forgot about to add on lol so will add them too.

Oh Dolly I love your rantings ๐Ÿ˜reminds me of my dad ๐Ÿฅฐ he was born and bred in Marylebone and called a spade a spade ๐Ÿ˜‰ I read about your nasty fall ouch! hope you're improving daily and please tell me you got rid of the offending slippers ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh Pom your creations are like feel good ๐Ÿ’Š brilliant!! โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜—
That's lovely to hear and thank you too ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16170370274283~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue do we know if Cockknobber is still having a fiddle with Fern? It's ok if you can't say ๐Ÿ‘
I don't think they are to my knowledge. Weird post from fern the other day saying how such a good friend Katie is after all these years. But Katie doesn't even follow her.
Have heard they are going away but may have been postponed. Other news will be coming this week.

• Heart

bollox

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I understand youโ€™ve raised the following concerns:

ยท That two articles, seen on The Sun and Daily Mail websites, were not labelled as advertising for True Self Fashion; and
ยท The True Self Fashion website breached the Code because it did not include a geographical address for the company.

In relation to your first concern, we donโ€™t have any evidence to suggest that the articles are advertorials. We note that the products seem to only form part of the focus of the content. We also note that the articles do not reference the name of the company specifically and that they donโ€™t point readers to the brandโ€™s website or include any affiliate links. As a result we do not have reason to challenge them further on this point.

In relation to your second concern weโ€™ve assessed the ad you highlighted and from the information we have, we think the ad is likely to have breached the Advertising Codes that we administer and have therefore taken steps to address the issue. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser (without revealing your identity) and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

well, 1oo2 ain't bad I guess.