Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo don't be sill not editing, bumping herself on Babestation all that banging around a few years back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Former Presenter at Babestation TV
April 2011 - June 2012

And for all you nosey fuckers its on a public platform so up yours
Wow... the surgery this girl has had (apparently to make her look like tinkabelle - why would even want to anyway) her face is literally nothing alike it is now!

Also saw Jett smiling in Keyrings picture - so nice to see. He looks really happy with his dad and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Happy Easter Tattle family. I've been busy baking for Tattle afternoon tea after I missed tea & biscuits on Fri. I can offer you chocolate chunk cookies, lemon drizzle slices, cream egg scotch eggs, apple crumble cupcakes, mini victoria sponges filled with lemon curd & cream, scones & Bakewell cheesecake β˜•πŸ°πŸͺ. @Facehugger I'll get the Red Arrows to drop yours off 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Easter Tattle family. I've been busy baking for Tattle afternoon tea after I missed tea & biscuits on Fri. I can offer you chocolate chunk cookies, lemon drizzle slices, cream egg scotch eggs, apple crumble cupcakes, mini victoria sponges filled with lemon curd & cream, scones & Bakewell cheesecake β˜•πŸ°πŸͺ. @Facehugger I'll get the Red Arrows to drop yours off 😊
You got me with lemon drizzle slices! My faves along with carrot cake. Thank you and may you, your's and everyone enjoy the bounties of the Easter Bunny and a time of reflection... πŸ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any gluten free options? Ideally ones that don’t taste of sadness please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmmm dodgy AF xx
@Emeline who do we think DD is? If it's either of them 2 why would they be interested in Lozza πŸ€” Skanky only has the capability to be interested in herself 🀣. Charlotte Dawson was moaning about Tattle in The Scum the other day. Quite frankly those "celebrities" with threads want to think themselves lucky that they're popular enough to keep us talking 😊. If we suddenly stopped using Skanky's thread & comments in The Scum & The Fail etc stopped, how long would she last? We feed her fire. If we stopped it would cut off her oxygen. I'm pretty sure us "trowels" outnumber her "fans".
Yay.....it's plop kitchen day....do they deliver on Easter Sunday or will Crawl instead suffer Skanky's cooking....a nice mix up of carbonara, bolognese, pie & grey mash πŸ˜‹. I'm sure her & Lozza use the same cook book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.