Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had Harvey naturally but had the other 4 by caesarean. It’s recommended that you only have 3.
My cousin has had four but her fourth pregnancy was a nightmare as the scar caused her many issues (and that was a 7 pounder compared to three 9.5 or more for her first three.)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LMFAO!!!! Pom, you are amazing!! I LOVE IT 😻
I reckon another couple of years (or months). This is exactly what the Turkey Teef Tosspots will look like!! Thankyou little Pom!! Me love you long time!!!
😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰

OMG!!! Loooool!!! This definitely looks like an angry Crawl, or is he on the loo trying to push one out?
I’m naming this picture - “Constipated Crawl” with a toilet seat around his neck!!! 😂😂😂 💩 💩💩💩
😘❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thank you very much 🥰🥰🥰🥰😄🤗😘 xx.

Teef Tosspots 😄😄😄😄❤ xx.

Looooool I like your names for both pics and the toilet seat comment 😄😄😄😄💖💖🥰😘 xx.
I've two more from your earlier pics to put on tomorrow night 🥰🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s lining Cole up as a controlling ex already so she will have a domestic violence story ready should she need it. I’d literally not put anything past her. At all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In her latest story about the 'rape' she said it was in her first book, so............here's the full story of her 'rape'.
Interesting if ‘the friends’ spoke out about what had happened to see if the stories matched 🤔

Reactions: 13
In her latest story about the 'rape' she said it was in her first book, so............here's the full story of her 'rape'.

Yup that's what I remember ...no mention of rape.

She is delusional. Totally delusional

I’ve got another couple of pics for the lovely Pom to work her magic on ...😂😂😂
076A9455-AB0A-4F95-B412-3FD10BB53FFC.jpeg

Krustie and Crawl in Benidorm looool 😂😂😂❤

Little Sid can go in the basket!! 😍😂😂💩

42DD8BA0-C7BF-43A1-8FA4-CBA8C6B0C8CA.jpeg

Crawl on his holidays at Jaywick..😂😂😂

4CBAFDCB-42AA-429C-92E3-6233693F2A31.jpeg

Krustie and Crawl at the Bingo in Jaywick.🤪🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sick to to death of the vain bleep.🤬duck orf you dirty hole hope Sid bleeping bites you.
Oh Dolly I love your rantings 😁reminds me of my dad 🥰 he was born and bred in Marylebone and called a spade a spade 😉 I read about your nasty fall ouch! hope you're improving daily and please tell me you got rid of the offending slippers 😘

That's was nice to hear about your husband 😃😃😄💖💖🥰
xx
all four pics just made😃❤🥰😘 xx.
Thanks for these 😄💖.xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most 😄😄😄 xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

View attachment 504897
Oh Pom your creations are like feel good 💊 brilliant!! ☺😗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🙄What is her problem? Just block the callers, bullies and exes numbers. Wake up Katie! It is not 1996 anymore.

Oh Dolly I love your rantings 😁reminds me of my dad 🥰 he was born and bred in Marylebone and called a spade a spade 😉 I read about your nasty fall ouch! hope you're improving daily and please tell me you got rid of the offending slippers 😘

Oh Pom your creations are like feel good 💊 brilliant!! ☺😗
🤣well,the bleep makes me go off on one.Oh dear,she really boils me piss.calm down Dolls.Aww thanks for get well message,no still wearing the fuckers🤣have to get new pair,probably old girls type with the zip up the front.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The attention story for the phone number was just 🙄 block the number and silence unknown caller numbers coming in...simple as that. If it’s ongoing change your own number if it comes to it. Screen shotting a number and adding it to your story is the most teenage behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 18
🤣well,the bleep makes me go off on one.Oh dear,she really boils me piss.calm down Dolls.Aww thanks for get well message,no still wearing the fuckers🤣have to get new pair,probably old girls type with the zip up the front.🤣🤣
Please get new slippers and be careful. My mother fell wearing clogs and broke her hip😳 Get well🌹

Reactions: 11
Six years old now.
Why aren't these interviewers calling her out with her forever changing stories, she changes her stories more than her knickers 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She really doesn’t understand what the block button is for 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Such a dick move! I can only assume her brain has been sucked out/reshaped/injected with fillers because her ‘thought’ process is consistent only in as much as she must be the victim whatever the mental gymnastics required!

Reactions: 12
Dolly, get a nice pair of moccasin slippers, I've always own a pair they are lovely and warm better and safer than slip on slippers ❤

The attention story for the phone number was just 🙄 block the number and silence unknown caller numbers coming in...simple as that. If it’s ongoing change your own number if it comes to it. Screen shotting a number and adding it to your story is the most teenage behaviour
She won't use the block button, she lets her minions go on the attack

Such a dick move! I can only assume her brain has been sucked out/reshaped/injected with fillers because her ‘thought’ process is consistent only in as much as she must be the victim whatever the mental gymnastics required!
She loves it really, loves all the drama she causes

• Angry
#Doxxing #GDPR breach

Even If this guy is an absolute hole, she’s just publicly shared his details 😳
She’s such a hypocrite. My head aches from her idiotic behaviour. Why am I doing this to myself 😭

I’ve got another couple of pics for the lovely Pom to work her magic on ...😂😂😂View attachment 505535

Krustie and Crawl in Benidorm looool 😂😂😂❤

Little Sid can go in the basket!! 😍😂😂💩

View attachment 505536

Crawl on his holidays at Jaywick..😂😂😂

View attachment 505541

Krustie and Crawl at the Bingo in Jaywick.🤪🤣🤣
Jaywick! I remember that program... what happened to them all? Great pics - ta muchly. :ROFLMAO:

I pictured you in maribou-trimmed kitten heels ;) 🤗

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.