Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only a bloomin' miracle. In today's story Cole's hand's all better. No cast!
But it was reported that his hand was 'shattered' (although it didn't say that originally of course) - how can this be - where is the swelling/bruising?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And Princess isn't wearing a bleeping SEAT BELT!

I did watch both clips several times (no sound) just to be sure.
I did listen just in case there was an explanation for the disappearing cast, but no. Not a thing, just a cringefest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As the driver he's responsible... you'd think a petrolhead/car salesman would know...
She has the same 'up your's' face as her mother. This isn't gonna end well. Peter step in now before it is too late. Kids should be at school.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As the driver he's responsible... you'd think a petrolhead/car salesman would know...
The way Prinny is smiling, her laughing and the clip being 3 seconds long, it's obvious that it's filmed to get a reaction, all staged like every thing else

Reactions: 11
Either carwash has made a remarkable "recovery" or this clip is not recent.

Reactions: 12
She has the same 'up your's' face as her mother. This isn't gonna end well. Peter step in now before it is too late. Kids should be at school.
I like children but I do not like her, only because she is turning into her Mother, no tears when that poor puppy died she is as hard faced as her Mother

See he's clipped the video on his insta just showing Princess and Krustys cackle.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going back to that bollocks story earlier, comments on this are laughable.

I even got a reply from my comment, got to be a tattle babe.
My comment is still there, I thought it would of been taken down by now and me put on the naughty step, maybe The Scum has had enough of her bullshit too

Reactions: 10
What a bleep she is old Kristy knickers,bet she has the bleeping map of England on her draws.Dirty old bleep..Ewwww.🤣 oh duck here I go again...calm down Dolls,calm down.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she not insist on her children wearing seatbelts? Any decent and sensible parent with a brain would. If there were an accident this could be catastrophic. You'd think Peter A would have a word with KP or probably more sensibly Princess.

Was I right in saying Princess wasn't wearing a seat belt??

Reactions: 9
🤣well,the bleep makes me go off on one.Oh dear,she really boils me piss.calm down Dolls.Aww thanks for get well message,no still wearing the fuckers🤣have to get new pair,probably old girls type with the zip up the front.🤣🤣
Yep the fleece lined tartan efforts like my daughter bought for me, they're still in the cupboard 😄 I prefer me non slip totes toasties 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.