Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaywick! I remember that program... what happened to them all? Great pics - ta muchly. :ROFLMAO:

I pictured you in maribou-trimmed kitten heels ;) 🤗
🤣🤣years ago perhaps,I’ve just ordered a pair of slippers from Pavers🤣bit old fashioned but wide fit (effin broad feet I have) reviews saying how comfy they are.They look safe as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know she lies about so many sick things but if she has lied about being raped as I child I think that’s the worst thing she could do.
The proof is on this thread, she was touched (still bad) but was NOT raped. She's SCUM! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She feels sick? Really? Now she knows how we all feel on a daily basis being subjected to her constant lies 😡. Dead behind the eyes......due to substance abuse 🙄. So is she the first woman that's ever worked whilst having a sick relative, disabled child, money worries & a crap relationship?
She is absolutely pathetic 😡

2 exclusives coming up....Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, BULLSHIT...in fact Katie Price was the first on the moon....she also even walked all the way there, in a pair of Laboutin stilettos...using nothing but her blinding teef for light, suffered 3 hijacks on the way by aliens, stopped off on Mars, Venus & Uranus to open disabled schools, flog bath bombs, eyelashes & hunt down vile "trowels", got a bit too close to the sun (hence her skin tone) & was still home in time to cook dinner for her 5 children 💪🏆🌛

Next exclusive....a secret documentary, "Finding Crawl Cole Carl"...where she bravely reveals that in fact Derek is not the longest suffering patient...Carl is! He is courageously battling Skankyitis & continues to do so. It will feature his struggles with flogging tat, filters, Turkey teef, loving himself, tracksuits, a constant diet of takeaways, being the general dogsbody & laughing stock of a desperate has been....all whilst desperately trying to avoid fame *cough, splutter*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Morning people, home again, still feeling the side effects of that Jab but there is improvement..

Anyway, lots of articles about the alleged rape and the South Africa bit.

Something new from Planet Katie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
OMG the hypocrisy of her, all KP does is sell her woe me stories for £££
In my humble opinion, I think Jade Goody raised awareness of a cancer which is often not discovered until it's too late admirably whilst fighting the cancer herself. I also don't blame her for being honest about taking payments for stories to try and secure her sons futures. Any decent mother would do the same I believe.

Unlike KP who pockets money off exploiting her kids at any opportunity. She clearly hasn't provided for Harveys future, nor I understand, forgive me if I'm wrong, pays no maintenance to Peter A or Keiran for their/her kids they feed, look after, clothe and school.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She feels sick? Really? Now she knows how we all feel on a daily basis being subjected to her constant lies 😡. Dead behind the eyes......due to substance abuse 🙄. So is she the first woman that's ever worked whilst having a sick relative, disabled child, money worries & a crap relationship?
She is absolutely pathetic 😡

2 exclusives coming up....Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, BULLSHIT...in fact Katie Price was the first on the moon....she also even walked all the way there, in a pair of Laboutin stilettos...using nothing but her blinding teef for light, suffered 3 hijacks on the way by aliens, stopped off on Mars, Venus & Uranus to open disabled schools, flog bath bombs, eyelashes & hunt down vile "trowels", got a bit too close to the sun (hence her skin tone) & was still home in time to cook dinner for her 5 children 💪🏆🌛

Next exclusive....a secret documentary, "Finding Crawl Cole Carl"...where she bravely reveals that in fact Derek is not the longest suffering patient...Carl is! He is courageously battling Skankyitis & continues to do so. It will feature his struggles with flogging tat, filters, Turkey teef, loving himself, tracksuits, a constant diet of takeaways, being the general dogsbody & laughing stock of a desperate has been....all whilst desperately trying to avoid fame *cough, splutter*
I think my comment on The Scum is going to get me banned again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning people, home again, still feeling the side effects of that Jab but there is improvement..

Hope you're feeling better? Some Blue observations:

1. How did he get her mobile number?

2. How did she get a picture of him?

3. Encouraging others to bully' him. Humm, is that not 'trowelling'?

She's quite happy to dish it out but can't take it back.

I think my comment on The Scum is going to get me banned again 😂😂
You'll be in good company!

Reactions: 22

It's better over here, you can swear as much as you like

For some reason I can’t see comments on Sun,I click on comments but nothing ,used to scroll abit and could see them,I can’t now.🤔

Reactions: 7

Probably her relative - Krusty the Klown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I’ve reported her IG post for bullying and harassment as that’s not on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, in Katie's latest (attention-seeking) attack, now upon Loose Women, notice how she has channelled her inner Meghan Markle and complained that no one asked her if she was OK.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.