Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway like i said , Been catching up with Planet Madwoman, and I have to say worried about the girl with all these phone calls, at First she thought it might be cole mucking about But realised he'll never give her a ring , then some one rang and said " I bet you've got an ugly fat hole ", she said "Coal its for you", Now cokehead Katona says skanky never takes her calls, duck me how Mad do you have to be ? If he most demented woman in the uk wont take your calls? Now she is saying she doesn't know why Pete ended their marriage? oh gould haven't got a clue ? No im just horsing around, { I have a saddle But no horse, but you can ride me all night long)
Anyway I digress so much I've missed,
Now having a wife, daughters and grand daughters , (But that is a poor excuse , shouldn't have anything to do with it , Women are men's equals in every way) I am not going to joke about or trivialise rape, But when somebody says they went filming in South Africa with no security , WITH ITV, This just would not happen , not in a million years, in the documentary the thugs responsible weren't shown, is there an ongoing investigation ? ( Funny how when all these things happen, Like the Turkey Water Park, and she is very ligitious NDA's and the like, she never sues )and Then although it was a life changing incident ,another thing among the hundreds of reasons that she had to go in the priory for, So traumatic, the documentary crew couldn't deal with it and had to go home ,She carried on filming ? Like I say I will never trivialise assaults on women ,But it is always katie says, Prove me wrong, she says it was reported in South Africa, Where are the Newspaper cuttings, Film footage, surely her terrible accident in Turkey would've been in the papers ? Not even going to go into a 7 year old getting raped, must be a report somewhere on that as well ?
Anyway sorry to get serious , Next thing I missed was Cole gets on her Tits ,No sorry coal doesn't want her to get her tits out , ( People complain about her pet press, But some do not toe the party line, while researching saw a great article from 2018 , google katie price's open legs,scabby garden ,brilliant)
Anyway my fav people sorry Ive gone on 'missed a lot ,oh look she's been posing with her hand on her stomach again,
Leave you with one last thought , Im a Fella , But thought you girls might've brought this up before, Demento says she wants 4 more kids , Suprised nobody has mentioned the dreaded M word , 43 in may, What is it? normally between 45 and 55 ? Know everybodys different , BUT, she had Better move her arse

I have been studying he incident in South Africa, It was a robbery , No mention of sexual assault ,the police chief said 3 men , now its gone up to 6 men,I will investigate further

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well said peeko, reading about her broken feet life changing apparently him with his broken hand makes me feel like swearing but I wonโ€™t ๐Ÿคฌ I have seen soldiers return from tour of duties with arms and legs missing, blind suffering from ptsd now thatโ€™s life changing there is only so much rubbish you can take in one day. I hope she finds inner peace soon because she is in self destruct mode. As for the pregnancy ( or not) they both need to wake up and grow up.
I have been enjoying the comments and pictures you all make me smile ๐Ÿ˜˜ brightens my days x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well said peeko, reading about her broken feet life changing apparently him with his broken hand makes me feel like swearing but I wonโ€™t ๐Ÿคฌ I have seen soldiers return from tour of duties with arms and legs missing, blind suffering from ptsd now thatโ€™s life changing there is only so much rubbish you can take in one day. I hope she finds inner peace soon because she is in self destruct mode. As for the pregnancy ( or not) they both need to wake up and grow up.
I have been enjoying the comments and pictures you all make me smile ๐Ÿ˜˜ brightens my days x
Thanks , Lovely people on here, alway guaranteed you will have a laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok. So Iโ€™ve tried to do a bit of detectiving!! She claims she was raped at age seven in a public park. By my reckoning, that would have been thirty six years ago. So allowing a year either side, weโ€™ve got from 1984 to 1986.
Now, assuming that any rape of a seven year old in a public park would have made national headlines ( unless we are talking of a particularly neglectful parent who couldnโ€™t be arsed to report it ) where are those headlines? Iโ€™ve tried my damndest to find them.
I donโ€™t know exactly where she lived at that time but presumably in or around London. And that the park would have been fairly local. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Maybe Iโ€™m a tit detective.
Maybe someone else will be better at ferreting out the details of this horrific crime.
I hope so because if true this is a serious crime and it appears to have had no publicity whatsoever that I can find.
Probably just me.

Reactions: 15
Question about instahash if any of u lovely people can answer please.

Is one of the fake accounts KP goes under โ€˜the truth prevailsโ€™ by any chance?

I'm hoping so as I had a right ding dong with that one who kept saying Iโ€™m going now, Iโ€™m not wasting your time on u but kept coming back for more. It was such an easy fight when u throw the truth and evidence back which seemed to wind them up even more. Throw in the actual truth and u are hated but I had a great time!๐Ÿ˜‚
Something about follow my account to see what the Tattle trolls say about Katie
It was off a private Outing Tattle skum account
I think its the same account that was mentioned on here before
Wonder why Klatty deleted it?๐Ÿค”
I believe it is her. She tends to talk to people in her family (Danny from Red 6 Sports Management, Sophie Price, or people she knows in the celeb world) or she causes trouble
She even replied to a post i made about her with ''You know everything don't you'' I felt like saying ''A lot more than you even think'' lol, but didn't give her pleasure of a response.
Here she is commenting on Piers Morgan's Instagram.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
I'm TinkerBell.
Which one are you?
I leave this here while I catch up ๐Ÿฅฐ xx
Looool...

View attachment 506997
Krusty gusset's hands look like that,she forgets to filter them ๐Ÿ˜‰

She looks old in these pictures, really showing her age and the tat she is wearing doesnโ€™t suit her
Looks like a rubik cube with teeth ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes, nice budgie smugglers there Carwash! Very fetching. I see you've stored your socks down there again ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Looooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Oooohhh I forgot this one from yesterday ...
They look like they having a conversation lol ๐Ÿ˜„ xx

Resizer_16171470703350.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Pom, I love it !!!! They look like boyfriend & girlfriend here!! Sid trying to get his leg over looool
๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ - She needs a name though...
Answers on a postcard please!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคชโคโค
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโคโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Getting his leg over lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Looooool Miss Sid ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโคโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Getting his leg over lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Looooool Miss Sid ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Miss Sid with her underbite, and Sid with his overbite!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember that pic I sent you yesterday with the old bald guy wearing a white g-string on the beach? Itโ€™s got to be Crawl in Jaywick, but we need Sid hanging off the long willy bit, and Miss Sid biting Crawlโ€™s ankles!! Hehehe !! Thatโ€™s going to be hilarious Pom!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ off to bed, catch up tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜˜โค

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Miss Sid with her underbite, and Sid with his overbite!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember that pic I sent you yesterday with the old bald guy wearing a white g-string on the beach? Itโ€™s got to be Crawl in Jaywick, but we need Sid hanging off the long willy bit, and Miss Sid biting Crawlโ€™s ankles!! Hehehe !! Thatโ€™s going to be hilarious Pom!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ off to bed, catch up tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜˜โค
Loooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx
Good idea, I add these for tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โคโค xx.
Thanks again for your funny ideas and pics ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Goodnight to you ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was I right in saying Princess wasn't wearing a seat belt??
To be honest
@265, looking at that picture I'm unsure. Prinny is wearing a dark blazer but there is a straight black line running down cross-wise beneath the jacket, but over her white school shirt.

Reactions: 4
Looooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Oooohhh I forgot this one from yesterday ...
They look like they having a conversation lol ๐Ÿ˜„ xx

View attachment 507031
could call her Sadie( shady Sadie)so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ

Something about follow my account to see what the Tattle trolls say about Katie
It was off a private Outing Tattle skum account
I think its the same account that was mentioned on here before
Wonder why Klatty deleted it?๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
To be honest
@265, looking at that picture I'm unsure. Prinny is wearing a dark blazer but there is a straight black line running down cross-wise beneath the jacket, but over her white school shirt.
Being the saddo I am at 6.59am Iv double looked and it seems the seatbelt is plugged in behind her

Remember years ago her with bleeping mobile up her snatch? Bet the old whorebag can get bleeping car phone warehouse up her.Dirty Trollop.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.