Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyday, a new wig! 🤬
Don’t matter how many times she changes her wigs, she’s still an old slapper!!
When she was in the Maldives with Crawl, she had on this red swimming costume, and her “hair” looked like bleached rats tails. Anyway, someone in the Sun comments said she looked like Mickey Rourke in the “Wrestler” 🤣🤣🤣. I’ve never forgotten that comment, and it’s true!! She’s got a weird figure, a square tummy, and broad, prizefighters shoulders!! And her legs look bandy (probably from having them open so much..😉😂😂😂😂

Haha, the looky looky men in Gran Canaria were terrible when I went, couldn't move for the buggers!

'You wanna buy watch, you wanna buy shades, you wanna buy chain, you wanna buy pot?' 🤣🤣
Facehugger, were you ever a commenter on The Sun? I’m sure there used to be someone who had the same name as you?..
Actually - How many of us are refugees from the Sun’s Pricey comments section?? ....🧐😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In her eyes she never does anything wrong. It's always someone elses fault.
She cant forget about him.
Carl must be worried. Even he cant stop her love for him. She would leave him in a flash for Pete.
I use to think theyd get back together. Even Pete doing it for the family.

But no. She was so mean about him and NEVER takes responsibility for how she treated him post breakup. She was nasty about him.

Reactions: 14
Question about instahash if any of u lovely people can answer please.

Is one of the fake accounts KP goes under ‘the truth prevails’ by any chance?

I'm hoping so as I had a right ding dong with that one who kept saying I’m going now, I’m not wasting your time on u but kept coming back for more. It was such an easy fight when u throw the truth and evidence back which seemed to wind them up even more. Throw in the actual truth and u are hated but I had a great time!😂
I believe it is her. She tends to talk to people in her family (Danny from Red 6 Sports Management, Sophie Price, or people she knows in the celeb world) or she causes trouble
She even replied to a post i made about her with ''You know everything don't you'' I felt like saying ''A lot more than you even think'' lol, but didn't give her pleasure of a response.
Here she is commenting on Piers Morgan's Instagram.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Something about follow my account to see what the Tattle trolls say about Katie
It was off a private Outing Tattle skum account
I think its the same account that was mentioned on here before
Wonder why Klatty deleted it?🤔
I'm not on any other sites apart from dm..yeah I know🤪
I don't have inst or face book or anything else.
I thought Myspace and Twitter joined with Facebook, now MyTwatFace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe it is her. She tends to talk to people in her family (Danny from Red 6 Sports Management, Sophie Price, or people she knows in the celeb world) or she causes trouble
She even replied to a post i made about her with ''You know everything don't you'' I felt like saying ''A lot more than you even think'' lol, but didn't give her pleasure of a response.
Here she is commenting on Piers Morgan's Instagram.
Thank you everyone for letting me know.

when I went into battle with her she just couldn’t leave it and that made it so easy to wind her up but was she a nasty piece of work with it and I noticed gets really agitated without a doubt.
If I remember right at one point she said to me I’ll be watching u at which point I said good, more truths to come out that u won’t like then. It gets boring bec comments get deleted faster than in the scum.

when I asked if the glitter was biodegradable on the bathbombs, 3 times my comment got deleted which made me worse and I just posted are u going to keep, deleting my comment or actually answer it!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hang on, didn't she try and sell her implants on ebay at some point? I know the Katona tried... what the duck is wrong is Katie?
She did what? That is absolutely vile! 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
When she was in the Maldives with Crawl, she had on this red swimming costume, and her “hair” looked like bleached rats tails. Anyway, someone in the Sun comments said she looked like Mickey Rourke in the “Wrestler” 🤣🤣🤣. I’ve never forgotten that comment, and it’s true!! She’s got a weird figure, a square tummy, and broad, prizefighters shoulders!! And her legs look bandy (probably from having them open so much..😉😂😂😂😂

Facehugger, were you ever a commenter on The Sun? I’m sure there used to be someone who had the same name as you?..
Actually - How many of us are refugees from the Sun’s Pricey comments section?? ....🧐😬
I'm TinkerBell.
Which one are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I was indeed on the Sun, but I was Scooter 1968. 👍 I'd get blokes arguing with me & starting all the time cos they always assumed I was male 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So I was correct?? holy buggering monkeys!! Why can I remember tit like that and not remember the last time I had a good tit?
🐡🧠🐠🧠🐟🧠 You've not got a memory like a sieve, you've got a memory like a colander, the holes in a sieve are too bleedin small!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.