Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ello you lot ❤ just catching up. Soooo, Princess not wearing a seatbelt. Well, even if it's the drivers responsibility to make sure a in the car are correctly seated and with belts on, she at 13 is perfectly bleeping old enough and capable enough to make the correct choice and put the belt on herself. Unlike the poor dogs, I see Blade in there again unrestrained. He doesn't have a choice, poor thing.

Anyone in my car puts their belt on or I don't start up, simples. Take some responsibility for your own safety, Prinny chops.

As for the rape story, I remembered from her book years ago what she said happened. We discussed it on here one time, I said we all knew mucky old flashers in years gone by, one used to walk past our school waving his willy about, we all knew who he was and to avoid. This bloke she's on about would have been a local nutjob no doubt, why wasn't her mother watching the kids more closely if she was there? Load of old rubbish, making a mountain out of a molehill for stories & sympathy years later, she's a disgrace to people who have genuinely suffered horrific rape ordeals.

And if we've got lurkers, Hiya Skanks:

tenor.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is Dan Wooton ?? Is this promising news then !
What I have always found strange is WHY the Sun needs to feature Price “stories”, and sometimes there can be several, every single day. I remember when I first joined the Sun comments section, and this was early in 2018, and I was absolutely amazed at the sheer amount of stories/articles about her. I just couldn’t understand why though?
Does she get paid by the Sun for each online article? As most of the time, the stories are “written”by a “Sun Journalist” which obviously means that either Krustie writes them herself, or some spotty work experience 16 year old is writing them. Either way, 3 years later, and nothing has changed!! I’d love to ask Dan Wooton about this, and get the real tea on why The Sun are obsessed with a washed up old has-been, who exploits her kids, lies about everything, and thinks she is gods gift to men!! 🤔😬

Reactions: 13
What I have always found strange is WHY the Sun needs to feature Price “stories”, and sometimes there can be several, every single day. I remember when I first joined the Sun comments section, and this was early in 2018, and I was absolutely amazed at the sheer amount of stories/articles about her. I just couldn’t understand why though?
Does she get paid by the Sun for each online article? As most of the time, the stories are “written”by a “Sun Journalist” which obviously means that either Krustie writes them herself, or some spotty work experience 16 year old is writing them. Either way, 3 years later, and nothing has changed!! I’d love to ask Dan Wooton about this, and get the real tea on why The Sun are obsessed with a washed up old has-been, who exploits her kids, lies about everything, and thinks she is gods gift to men!! 🤔😬
I got the hump recently and though who is writing this rubbish , I started counting gave up at twenty names,
Most are part of the suns showbiz digital dept , some are freelance , Amy Brookbanks does a few she's the sun showbiz digital editor , daniel cain assistant editor ,loads of them ,I dont know what the score is, always seems to be a few unquestioning lines of her demented ramblimgs then loads of lines rehashing the past ten stories,
shes loved up, wants to have a baby etc ,etc,etc etc Whatever it is its not journalism

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Depop has gone down, 🤣 she has sold 6 pairs of sunglasses, nothing else loaded for an hour now. This was supposed to be the biggest drop...haha, loss of income for KP tonight 🥳

edited, a few unhappy people complaining as it clearly states biggest drop at 7pm, reply was it’s just sunglasses tonight and it started at 6pm 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway tgis is what was sold tonight, one pair still unsold @Lucid30 @Cloud Chaser

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Question about instahash if any of u lovely people can answer please.

Is one of the fake accounts KP goes under ‘the truth prevails’ by any chance?

I'm hoping so as I had a right ding dong with that one who kept saying I’m going now, I’m not wasting your time on u but kept coming back for more. It was such an easy fight when u throw the truth and evidence back which seemed to wind them up even more. Throw in the actual truth and u are hated but I had a great time!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
9 YES Just 9 days ago "Carl has broken three bones in his hand and has had to have his whole arm put into plaster and is now facing an operation to get it fixed"
Today no cast to be seen 🤣🤣 I guess he's got the same Dr as his Klaty pig misses

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I find it bizarre. Years ago my Mam used to buy the Sun every day and Charlotte bloody Church was in it daily without fail, for about 3 years constant. All the damn time, did my head in! It's the same with Dumbo now, hope she fades into obscurity eventually.

• Heart
I think Depop has gone down, 🤣 she has sold 6 pairs of sunglasses, nothing else loaded for an hour now. This was supposed to be the biggest drop...haha, loss of income for KP tonight 🥳

edited, a few unhappy people complaining as it clearly states biggest drop at 7pm, reply was it’s just sunglasses tonight and it started at 6pm 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway tgis is what was sold tonight, one pair still unsold @Lucid30 @Cloud Chaser
🤮🤮 Filthy and scratched to duck

Question about instahash if any of u lovely people can answer please.

Is one of the fake accounts KP goes under ‘the truth prevails’ by any chance?

I'm hoping so as I had a right ding dong with that one who kept saying I’m going now, I’m not wasting your time on u but kept coming back for more. It was such an easy fight when u throw the truth and evidence back which seemed to wind them up even more. Throw in the actual truth and u are hated but I had a great time!😂
I heard it was her a while ago

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Sorry but who on earth wears this tit?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thanks 😊 just those though is £295. 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

They all look fake to me 😂!! Krustie probably buys them in bulk everytime she goes to Turkey!!
We used to see the blokes walking up and down the beach everyday selling this fake crap, we used to call them the “Looky Looky Men”.!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They all look fake to me 😂!! Krustie probably buys them in bulk everytime she goes to Turkey!!
We used to see the blokes walking up and down the beach everyday selling this fake crap, we used to call them the “Looky Looky Men”.!!
Haha, the looky looky men in Gran Canaria were terrible when I went, couldn't move for the buggers!

'You wanna buy watch, you wanna buy shades, you wanna buy chain, you wanna buy pot?' 🤣🤣

• Haha
GOOD NEWS ... he’s like a shittier, version of Piers. The man is so vindictive and bitter.
Mind - I hate the Mail, I look at it just to wind myself and scream duck OFF randomly.
Yup I have heard plenty of rumours over the years about this particular p.o.s !! Sexual predator being one of them.

• Wow
No, when, where, what did it say?
I have a glass of wine and salt and vinegar squares...I'm waiting🤣👍
Something about follow my account to see what the Tattle trolls say about Katie
It was off a private Outing Tattle skum account
I think its the same account that was mentioned on here before
Wonder why Klatty deleted it?🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.