Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be in trouble as using Harvey again.....

Following some wedding event hire on IG 🙄 big announcement? 🤔
How long is she going to keep using that picture? Its the same one from mothers day 🙄

And i agree in trouble especially with the Harvey, dogs❤ posts and obviously wanting people to notice her following the wedding planner to get people talking and get her attention
I hope she is in the tit for something, its well overdue

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok. So I’ve tried to do a bit of detectiving!! She claims she was raped at age seven in a public park. By my reckoning, that would have been thirty six years ago. So allowing a year either side, we’ve got from 1984 to 1986.
Now, assuming that any rape of a seven year old in a public park would have made national headlines ( unless we are talking of a particularly neglectful parent who couldn’t be arsed to report it ) where are those headlines? I’ve tried my damndest to find them.
I don’t know exactly where she lived at that time but presumably in or around London. And that the park would have been fairly local. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Maybe I’m a tit detective.
Maybe someone else will be better at ferreting out the details of this horrific crime.
I hope so because if true this is a serious crime and it appears to have had no publicity whatsoever that I can find.
Probably just me.
She lived in Hove,Brighton I believe....

For those who know Fern pointy chin (her make up artist and ex of Cole) she was filmed in a chippy last night- no mask on, no please when she asked for ketchup and some of the comments are great as it’s the chippys page so a lot of them have no idea who she is (I wouldn’t either if I wasn’t on here to be fair). Trout and plastic features a lot!!
Look at last pic.🤢
Her poor children. I dispare for them. She has no moral compass.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Imagine how many easter eggs she'll let him have... 'that's it Harv, stuff anuvver one in ya gob my big strong boy...' 🤮
He will probably end up poorly again soon, birthdays are coming up, many birthday cakes and she wont be keeping an eye on the poor boy's diet

Reactions: 12
He will probably end up poorly again soon, birthdays are coming up, many birthday cakes and she wont be keeping an eye on the poor boy's diet
I’ve commented about this in the past. When there is a birthday u see him with a massive slab of cake and when they went to see her mother last year he had a cookie in his hand. I pointed out that when he is with her he was always eating unhealthy and his mother would always be his worst enemy. I got slated by her ‘fans’. It was only when she buggered off on holiday straight after he came out of the hospital, u didn’t see a ‘fan’ for dust!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
How long is she going to keep using that picture? Its the same one from mothers day 🙄

And i agree in trouble especially with the Harvey, dogs❤ posts and obviously wanting people to notice her following the wedding planner to get people talking and get her attention
I hope she is in the tit for something, its well overdue
On the sun comments someone called marco seems to know a lot of info and seems to think on the next hearing the tit if deffo hitting the fan 🤞

• Wow
Reactions: 16
On the sun comments someone called marco seems to know a lot of info and seems to think on the next hearing the tit if deffo hitting the fan 🤞
Yes ive seen his comments a few times i really hope he is legit and what he is saying is true.
He put me off about 2 months ago because he said Catlitta had lost his house so i thought he was talking crap but thinking about it now Carlitta has just put it up for sale 🤔 is there more to it than we don't know?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just looking at the state of her in that picture with harv I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled up over cultural appropriation...
there must be some bloody furious oompa loompas around!
Could she get anymore orange😂

• Haha
Yes ive seen his comments a few times i really hope he is legit and what he is saying is true.
He put me off about 2 months ago because he said Catlitta had lost his house so i thought he was talking crap but thinking about it now Carlitta has just put it up for sale 🤔 is there more to it than we don't know?
Carl's house is now marked Sold STC.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mmmmm, maybe she has got him in a bad habit of not paying his bills... can’t see him selling many cars at the moment, plus Instagram tat is surely not going to earn that much…?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.