Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who know Fern pointy chin (her make up artist and ex of Cole) she was filmed in a chippy last night- no mask on, no please when she asked for ketchup and some of the comments are great as it’s the chippys page so a lot of them have no idea who she is (I wouldn’t either if I wasn’t on here to be fair). Trout and plastic features a lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else watched Alex Belfield’s comment on KP on YouTube?
It was interesting. Thought he did it well, he didn't call her out on the allegation but there was (in my opinion) a lot of underlying "if it happened then it could explain things, if it happened". He mentions that it could be a smokescreen or it could be an explanation and if not true it is shocking and dangerous. He does ask why it is not in any of her 6 earlier biographies but he is clear that something must have happened in her past but his biggest issue is who is protecting her now from herself. Ie get help not headlines.

Reactions: 9
At
Anyway like i said , Been catching up with Planet Madwoman, and I have to say worried about the girl with all these phone calls, at First she thought it might be cole mucking about But realised he'll never give her a ring , then some one rang and said " I bet you've got an ugly fat hole ", she said "Coal its for you", Now cokehead Katona says skanky never takes her calls, duck me how Mad do you have to be ? If he most demented woman in the uk wont take your calls? Now she is saying she doesn't know why Pete ended their marriage? oh gould haven't got a clue ? No im just horsing around, { I have a saddle But no horse, but you can ride me all night long)
Anyway I digress so much I've missed,
Now having a wife, daughters and grand daughters , (But that is a poor excuse , shouldn't have anything to do with it , Women are men's equals in every way) I am not going to joke about or trivialise rape, But when somebody says they went filming in South Africa with no security , WITH ITV, This just would not happen , not in a million years, in the documentary the thugs responsible weren't shown, is there an ongoing investigation ? ( Funny how when all these things happen, Like the Turkey Water Park, and she is very ligitious NDA's and the like, she never sues )and Then although it was a life changing incident ,another thing among the hundreds of reasons that she had to go in the priory for, So traumatic, the documentary crew couldn't deal with it and had to go home ,She carried on filming ? Like I say I will never trivialise assaults on women ,But it is always katie says, Prove me wrong, she says it was reported in South Africa, Where are the Newspaper cuttings, Film footage, surely her terrible accident in Turkey would've been in the papers ? Not even going to go into a 7 year old getting raped, must be a report somewhere on that as well ?
Anyway sorry to get serious , Next thing I missed was Cole gets on her Tits ,No sorry coal doesn't want her to get her tits out , ( People complain about her pet press, But some do not toe the party line, while researching saw a great article from 2018 , google katie price's open legs,scabby garden ,brilliant)
Anyway my fav people sorry Ive gone on 'missed a lot ,oh look she's been posing with her hand on her stomach again,
Leave you with one last thought , Im a Fella , But thought you girls might've brought this up before, Demento says she wants 4 more kids , Suprised nobody has mentioned the dreaded M word , 43 in may, What is it? normally between 45 and 55 ? Know everybodys different , BUT, she had Better move her arse

I have been studying he incident in South Africa, It was a robbery , No mention of sexual assault ,the police chief said 3 men , now its gone up to 6 men,I will investigate further
Athol Stark is the man who may know the truth

Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone for letting me know.

when I went into battle with her she just couldn’t leave it and that made it so easy to wind her up but was she a nasty piece of work with it and I noticed gets really agitated without a doubt.
If I remember right at one point she said to me I’ll be watching u at which point I said good, more truths to come out that u won’t like then. It gets boring bec comments get deleted faster than in the scum.

when I asked if the glitter was biodegradable on the bathbombs, 3 times my comment got deleted which made me worse and I just posted are u going to keep, deleting my comment or actually answer it!
For those who know Fern pointy chin (her make up artist and ex of Cole) she was filmed in a chippy last night- no mask on, no please when she asked for ketchup and some of the comments are great as it’s the chippys page so a lot of them have no idea who she is (I wouldn’t either if I wasn’t on here to be fair). Trout and plastic features a lot!!
Where is this video? Bet Pointychin said 'You fucker, give me some bleeping ketchup'. Vile, uneducated piece of work.

Reactions: 5
Surprised the chipper didn't chuck her in the fish fryer... 🐡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time posting in here. Anyway, I've started watching Celebrity SAS, Jesus Christ she looks awful, cannot believe how much she has damaged her looks. She looks older than Anthea!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't know she was an ex of BullyBoy

Reactions: 7
First time posting in here. Anyway, I've started watching Celebrity SAS, Jesus Christ she looks awful, cannot believe how much she has damaged her looks. She looks older than Anthea!
She looks older than my nan and she's been dead 10 years😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I understand you’ve raised the following concerns:

· That two articles, seen on The Sun and Daily Mail websites, were not labelled as advertising for True Self Fashion; and
· The True Self Fashion website breached the Code because it did not include a geographical address for the company.

In relation to your first concern, we don’t have any evidence to suggest that the articles are advertorials. We note that the products seem to only form part of the focus of the content. We also note that the articles do not reference the name of the company specifically and that they don’t point readers to the brand’s website or include any affiliate links. As a result we do not have reason to challenge them further on this point.

In relation to your second concern we’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and from the information we have, we think the ad is likely to have breached the Advertising Codes that we administer and have therefore taken steps to address the issue. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser (without revealing your identity) and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

well, 1oo2 ain't bad I guess.

Reactions: 25
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I understand you’ve raised the following concerns:

· That two articles, seen on The Sun and Daily Mail websites, were not labelled as advertising for True Self Fashion; and
· The True Self Fashion website breached the Code because it did not include a geographical address for the company.

In relation to your first concern, we don’t have any evidence to suggest that the articles are advertorials. We note that the products seem to only form part of the focus of the content. We also note that the articles do not reference the name of the company specifically and that they don’t point readers to the brand’s website or include any affiliate links. As a result we do not have reason to challenge them further on this point.

In relation to your second concern we’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and from the information we have, we think the ad is likely to have breached the Advertising Codes that we administer and have therefore taken steps to address the issue. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser (without revealing your identity) and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

well, 1oo2 ain't bad I guess.
Well done!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.