Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news, Dan Wooton ex Sun has joined the Daily Mail - so hopefully some less sympathetic press ahead for our Katie!
GOOD NEWS ... he’s like a shittier, version of Piers. The man is so vindictive and bitter.
Mind - I hate the Mail, I look at it just to wind myself and scream duck OFF randomly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good news, Dan Wooton ex Sun has joined the Daily Mail - so hopefully some less sympathetic press ahead for our Katie!
I don't like Mr Wooton. There's some nasty stuff out there about him.

GOOD NEWS ... he’s like a shittier, version of Piers. The man is so vindictive and bitter.
Mind - I hate the Mail, I look at it just to wind myself and scream duck OFF randomly.
Sounds reasonable to me!

Reactions: 10
All jumping on the bandwagon 🤣
Oh my god. Such bollocks. These women are exhausting in their grappling for a bit of publicity off the back of nothing. When is KK being evicted from her current abode for running a business from home without a licence?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got another couple of pics for the lovely Pom to work her magic on ...😂😂😂View attachment 505535

Krustie and Crawl in Benidorm looool 😂😂😂❤

Little Sid can go in the basket!! 😍😂😂💩

View attachment 505536

Crawl on his holidays at Jaywick..😂😂😂

View attachment 505541

Krustie and Crawl at the Bingo in Jaywick.🤪🤣🤣
These are great thank you 🥰🥰😄😄😄❤❤..all three just made which I put on in the next few days 🥰 they have been fun to make 🤗🥰😘 xx.
Today I have to add yesterday's pics so I put them on in order.
I loved doing them ❤💖😘 xx.
I also have two old pics I forgot about to add on lol so will add them too.

Oh Dolly I love your rantings 😁reminds me of my dad 🥰 he was born and bred in Marylebone and called a spade a spade 😉 I read about your nasty fall ouch! hope you're improving daily and please tell me you got rid of the offending slippers 😘

Oh Pom your creations are like feel good 💊 brilliant!! ☺😗
That's lovely to hear and thank you too 🥰💕💕❤💖🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16170370274283~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I had no idea Dan Wooton was so awful - sorry - still, hopefully he will turn his attention to Katie.

Reactions: 9
This quote taken from Katie’s Instagram relating to her new crappy lashes
Yes can’t wait for payday single mummy gonna treat herself
This is the level of her rabid fans and no darling money from the government for being a single mother isn’t classed as a job so no it’s not a payday it’s a free hand out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
These are great thank you 🥰🥰😄😄😄❤❤..all three just made which I put on in the next few days 🥰 they have been fun to make 🤗🥰😘 xx.
Today I have to add yesterday's pics so I put them on in order.
I loved doing them ❤💖😘 xx.
I also have two old pics I forgot about to add on lol so will add them too.

That's lovely to hear and thank you too 🥰💕💕❤💖🤗😘 xx

View attachment 506223
Pom, you deserve an award for keeping Tattlers laughing!! You little furry rascal 😍😘❤❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Me love you loooooooong time 😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Found this on The scummy Sun comments
So it looks like she knew the guy who was calling her,(i guess that's how she got his picture) some guy that was just chasing up his bill for work on the MM!
What a dirty bleeping piece of tit she is,i hope he goes to the police and the press!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This quote taken from Katie’s Instagram relating to her new crappy lashes
Yes can’t wait for payday single mummy gonna treat herself
This is the level of her rabid fans and no darling money from the government for being a single mother isn’t classed as a job so no it’s not a payday it’s a free hand out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Could just be payday from their job....

Reactions: 5
But it was reported that his hand was 'shattered' (although it didn't say that originally of course) - how can this be - where is the swelling/bruising?
Wow, they both got the Pope on speed dial blessing them and healing their injuries...its a bleeping miracle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pom, you deserve an award for keeping Tattlers laughing!! You little furry rascal 😍😘❤❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Me love you loooooooong time 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Thanks very much 🥰🥰❤❤❤ xx
It's fun and I've enjoyed making them..this one is one I made last weekend that I forgot about lol 😄 xx.

Resizer_16169743050890~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed this comment this morning about her skincare range tbh id forgotten all about it, apparently brought out November last year

So why doesn't she include that in her range, what happened to it and why does she keep it quiet? 🤔 You can still buy the overpriced tit off it btw
And why was that commenters 1st comment erased? 🤔
that old witch has had launches than Helen of bleeping Troy

that old witch has had launches than Helen of bleeping Troy
more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway Tattlers , got a week off , ma gate near stopathome, But relaxing So have only dipped in now and again,
But haven't seen much about Clearblue ,can anyone tell me what;s going on there ? Realise He can only use his hands for 20 mins at a time , Perhaps he's still looking for the £10,000 ring down the back of the sofa , or have I just missed things ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.