Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard about Ruth Langsford today, why can't celebs keep something like this to themselves?
I keep thinking if I was a celebrity I would keep a trauma event to myself. I'm sorry but that is
how I feel about it.
Bit difficult that one. After all a lot of us have shared our own struggles/illnesses on here. But it certainly doesn't make it a club one wants to join so I have a foot in both camps...

Reactions: 12
Can’t someone email Petey,to tell him about his child not in seatbelt..Unless something is going on in background.👀🙏

Reactions: 13
Evening lovelies 😘 just having a catch up. Oh for god's sake, is she still alluding to being up the duff? If she is, I'll put @265 on a promise, how's that for a bet she's bloody not 🤣🤣 and I mean confirmed pregnant, not a bollocks claim she is and then a miraculous miscarriage drama 2 days before she's due in court. Cos the twit would pull a stunt like that.

If she's off abroad, it's for IVF or to have surgery yet again. We shall see. Easter holidays coming up, so she can leave the kids at home with their dads, her and Carwash will duck off somewhere I bet.
😂 You do know we all have this in writing now don’t you @Facehugger 👏🏽 Is there a time limit on this promise or ??? You watch @265 will go and impregnate her himself just to collect on this promise 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😂 You do know we all have this in writing now don’t you @Facehugger 👏🏽 Is there a time limit on this promise or ??? You watch @265 will go and impregnate her himself just to collect on this promise 🤣🤣
Impregnant Katie? only if I use the turkey baster method, no way in hell do I want to do the mattress mumbo with THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her eyes she never does anything wrong. It's always someone elses fault.
I've notice people calling her Krusty, that's what we used to call her on Digital Spy.

I'm off for my afternoon nap, then I have a pizza with my name on it.

Reactions: 9
Hope you're feeling better? Some Blue observations:

1. How did he get her mobile number?

2. How did she get a picture of him?

3. Encouraging others to bully' him. Humm, is that not 'trowelling'?

She's quite happy to dish it out but can't take it back.

You'll be in good company!
You know what I think Blue ? I think it’s someone she knows , maybe slept with, hence why he has her number 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she not insist on her children wearing seatbelts? Any decent and sensible parent with a brain would. If there were an accident this could be catastrophic. You'd think Peter A would have a word with KP or probably more sensibly Princess.
You must have predicter text on or something , Don't know what you meant to say , But the words , decent
sensible and brain came out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've notice people calling her Krusty, that's what we used to call her on Digital Spy.

I'm off for my afternoon nap, then I have a pizza with my name on it.
You off round Lozza's then? <asked innocently...> ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Or that Charles guy passed her number, he must of had it at one point
Ahh yup , good call , can you imagine how many young guys must have her number cos didn’t she used slide into the DM’s of good looking young reality “Stars” flirting and what not ?

• Haha
Ahh yup , good call , can you imagine how many young guys must have her number cos didn’t she used slide into the DM’s of good looking young reality “Stars” flirting and what not ?
We've all got her number - and not in a good way for her - mwuhahaha!

• Haha
Good news, Dan Wooton ex Sun has joined the Daily Mail - so hopefully some less sympathetic press ahead for our Katie!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.