Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Katie does seem to have a big problem with Sex - some abuse survivors have too much sex to Cope with the pain of being abused. However who knows if the abuse actually happened in The way she is now saying - a Flasher to rape is notable jump. And it pains me to even think someone might be lying about that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes, she’s used the word controlling a couple of times now. Maybe that’s why his other relationships didn’t work out. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She just wants a β€˜good looking’ toy boy.
Well if she does she needs to trot off and find one 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a nosy on her instahash, notice her sister will sometimes comment on KP’s posts but never the other way round, esp now with the sister being pregnant. Also noticed that the sister doesn’t seem to have Inherited KP’s same slob habits or tacky taste

How long before the finger cancer (aka wart) will be front and centre in the papers and that she is on borrowed time (aren't we all). To be honest she cant be seen to be "going in to the priory" too early - she will need it to conflict with her long overdue court appointment.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics "what Katie did next"

Seriously its like Monty Python's "The Four Yorkshiremen" when it comes to the embellishment that goes on
Jade Gordy tore into that in her cancer autobiography if I remember rightly,

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I need to stay away for now.
Tried it MrsEms, doesn't work! Been away for 2 weeks and still exasperated catching up tonight!! Honestly, you come back to same crap - different day!

Edited to add: except Poms creations, they're still funny πŸ˜…

• Heart
To be fair Katie does seem to have a big problem with Sex - some abuse survivors have too much sex to Cope with the pain of being abused. However who knows if the abuse actually happened in The way she is now saying - a Flasher to rape is notable jump. And it pains me to even think someone might be lying about that.
I don’t disagree with the coping methods either, everyone is different

this woman has had very little therapy (compared to what she needs) because she scoffs at it all and just clod hops her way though endless β€˜stories’, men, money, friends, wigs, cars and McDonalds. But the assault conversation comes out just before a big launch of KP eyelashes? It is just so inappropriate

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I read the bojo lockdown update/ summary on BBC news... Still illegal to go abroad so she she seriously been in trouble if she did try to tuck off abroad until about updates on 5 april. Are they still staying at caricatures since she can't stay at MM as it's in the hands of receivers?? @Fifthavenue???

Reactions: 10
I don’t disagree with the coping methods either, everyone is different

this woman has had very little therapy (compared to what she needs) because she scoffs at it all and just clod hops her way though endless β€˜stories’, men, money, friends, wigs, cars and McDonalds. But the assault conversation comes out just before a big launch of KP eyelashes? It is just so inappropriate
Shes doesn't want help because if she got help she wouldn't have anything to exploit (apart from her kids)

• Sad
  • Angry
So the 6PM announcement was a load of old crap, might have known.

• Haha
  • Angry
No she really doesn’t think she needs help. Have you seen the one where she goes to a woman to talk about body dysmorphia, Kris is annoyed about more surgery she just bores on for ages defensively and the therapist barely gets a word in and KP just gets up and says well I told you, I’m fine!

No she really doesn’t think she needs help. Have you seen the one where she goes to a woman to talk about body dysmorphia, Kris is annoyed about more surgery she just bores on for ages defensively and the therapist barely gets a word in and KP just gets up and says well I told you, I’m fine!
Ah I've never watched her shows.
To be fair I was the same about PTSD after a bad accident when I was 15 and I refused to get help. 15+ years later and I've now realised how much my mental health has suffered. Im slowly trying to fix what I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's was nice to hear about your husband πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°
xx
all four pics just madeπŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thanks for these πŸ˜„πŸ’–.xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

View attachment 504897
LMFAO!!!! Pom, you are amazing!! I LOVE IT 😻
I reckon another couple of years (or months). This is exactly what the Turkey Teef Tosspots will look like!! Thankyou little Pom!! Me love you long time!!!
πŸ˜˜β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

I leave my second one here while I catch up...it's a creepy one πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
It's that funny pic and Cole morphed together...maybe this is very angry Cole πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ....

View attachment 505197
OMG!!! Loooool!!! This definitely looks like an angry Crawl, or is he on the loo trying to push one out?
I’m naming this picture - β€œConstipated Crawl” with a toilet seat around his neck!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ’© πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
πŸ˜˜β€β€β€β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.