Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she won't

Can't see Cole lashes
Raped in a park aged 7 ? Have we discussed this ?

Yes. And this is coming from someone who post pictures of her six year daughter caked in makeup and false eyelashes, yeah really protecting her daughter. I wasn't allowed to go to a park on my own at that age

That's was nice to hear about your husband πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°
xx
all four pics just madeπŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
Thanks for these πŸ˜„πŸ’–.xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

View attachment 504897
Ahahahahaaa 🀣🀣
Good god, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
JYY has been doing lashes for ages all they've done is slapped her name on them how pathetic, even that nut job from Hollyoaks had her own range 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she forgotten she was supposed to video call 5 followers who guessed right? (20th feb post) 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening lovelies 😘 just having a catch up. Oh for god's sake, is she still alluding to being up the duff? If she is, I'll put @265 on a promise, how's that for a bet she's bloody not 🀣🀣 and I mean confirmed pregnant, not a bollocks claim she is and then a miraculous miscarriage drama 2 days before she's due in court. Cos the twit would pull a stunt like that.

If she's off abroad, it's for IVF or to have surgery yet again. We shall see. Easter holidays coming up, so she can leave the kids at home with their dads, her and Carwash will duck off somewhere I bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fern still promoting other lashes on KP on her stories 🀣 Fern and Joel were sat outside Carl’s house doing Karaoke πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She only charged Β£4.99 last time she did lashes, obviously that went well....πŸ€”πŸ€£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I really respect tattlers, but even they fall for this Pregnancy crap, Anyway this next baby will be very special so its 25th December for me , I always say this woman is as mad as a Broomstick, But she knows how to push everyone's buttons ,
She says she wants a Baby, I want a lot of things, 43, hasn't had a Baby for 7 years, caesearians , Why do people buy into this womans tit ?

• Heart
Could all the "Not saying I am, not saying I'm not" and "this one will be special" tit mean that she's got a surrogate involved?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fern still promoting other lashes on KP on her stories 🀣 Fern and Joel were sat outside Carl’s house doing Karaoke πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She only charged Β£4.99 last time she did lashes, obviously that went well....πŸ€”πŸ€£
@Fifthavenue do we know if Cockknobber is still having a fiddle with Fern? It's ok if you can't say πŸ‘

• Haha
@Fifthavenue do we know if Cockknobber is still having a fiddle with Fern? It's ok if you can't say πŸ‘
I don't think they are to my knowledge. Weird post from fern the other day saying how such a good friend Katie is after all these years. But Katie doesn't even follow her.
Have heard they are going away but may have been postponed. Other news will be coming this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh ffs she's got a set called after her dog 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 precious
Is there one
I really respect tattlers, but even they fall for this Pregnancy crap, Anyway this next baby will be very special so its 25th December for me , I always say this woman is as mad as a Broomstick, But she knows how to push everyone's buttons ,
She says she wants a Baby, I want a lot of things, 43, hasn't had a Baby for 7 years, caesearians , Why do people buy into this womans tit ?
That's my Birthday and if anyone asks (people usually do) yes, I do get double presents 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think they are to my knowledge. Weird post from fern the other day saying how such a good friend Katie is after all these years. But Katie doesn't even follow her.
Have heard they are going away but may have been postponed. Other news will be coming this week.
Shocked, not shocked, about the going away bit....!
Other news? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Wow
Could all the "Not saying I am, not saying I'm not" and "this one will be special" tit mean that she's got a surrogate involved?
Sorry I really think people who mention surrogates are on a different planet , Why would she want another kid? , would clearblue? That would mean she’s the love of his life, anybody believe that ? Is anybody going mad ?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good or bad news for us i mean?

Reactions: 9
Thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘ we shall await that news then 🀣🀣

Is there one

That's my Birthday and if anyone asks (people usually do) yes, I do get double presents 😊
Bless you ❀ me and son are both a few days either side, it's crap sometimes as places are all doing functions and you can't book anywhere to go out, good for you on the double pressies tho 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.