Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My piss is boiling! I've made my feelings known on the sun FB page and I am not alone, many people see this for what it is.

UTTER COMPLETE BULLSHIT
Don't believe it, she would have a BIG problem with men, certainly wouldn't be behaving like a Slapper like she does ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Why is she repeating her ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ’ฉ all the time ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why is she repeating her ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿ’ฉ all the time ๐Ÿ˜ก
I will also repeat myself, then! No hijackers in South Africa will stop a convoy to hijack or rob. They would be outnumbered. She had a tv crew with her! Hijackers in South Africa tend to target lone travellers! Tell her to pull the other one! So, she allegedly got sexually assaulted in front of her children and she chose to carry on her working holiday with allegedly traumatised children? I have friends in South Africa who were hijacked and all of them were alone. Did she report it to the police, because it would have been reported on in the media as she will have told them she is a UK zleb and her camera crew would have filmed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My bleeping piss has been boiling for ages as mentioned all me bleeping window are steamed up..Doing me bleeping brain in.what the fuckl

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep the 2018 story mentions, no guns, no sexual assault, 3 men, fast forward 2 years to celeb SAS, it was 6 men, guns, sexual assault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry I really think people who mention surrogates are on a different planet , Why would she want another kid? , would clearblue? That would mean sheโ€™s the love of his life, anybody believe that ? Is anybody going mad ?
Why would she want another kid? Money. Advertising. Self-promotion.
And because not one of the other five are living with her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep the 2018 story mentions, no guns, no sexual assault, 3 men, fast forward 2 years to celeb SAS, it was 6 men, guns, sexual assault.

Anyone who was a victim of crime especially that serious would give a statement

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I leave my second one here while I catch up...it's a creepy one ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ xx.
It's that funny pic and Cole morphed together...maybe this is very angry Cole ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ ....

Resizer_16170370274280.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well, that's half an hour of my life I will never get back. Listened to most of that podcast.
What a load of old shite! Anyway, she settled the pregnancy thing - Annie said initially that she was pregnant with her 6th child, yet Katie said in the podcast that she was "trying for the next one."

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, that's half an hour of my life I will never get back. Listened to most of that podcast.
What a load of old shite! Anyway, she settled the pregnancy thing - Annie said initially that she was pregnant with her 6th child, yet Katie said in the podcast that she was "trying for the next one."
The only little bit I heard was Annie ask her โ€œso are you definitely getting married?โ€ she even didnโ€™t answer that as a definite ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't think they are to my knowledge. Weird post from fern the other day saying how such a good friend Katie is after all these years. But Katie doesn't even follow her.
Have heard they are going away but may have been postponed. Other news will be coming this week.
I'm sorry to bother you because I imagine you get alot of questions!
Katie has come up with more stories, why does no one ask or question her?
The photographer story has triggered me in particular. I have all the back up proof. Photos, letters and everything. I'm 41 and this happened to me.
I had no interest in modelling and was approached again at 36 from another agency. Must have been for tenna or breast pads!๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So has me piss boiled down abit or what?Whats the ugly bleep up to now,can I take me saucepan of boiling piss off a bit? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, u did better than me. There is no one in her mind but her, itโ€™s nauseating ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is totally and utterly self-absorbed. Quite markedly so. Everything in her life that she talks about, even her children, centres around herself.

But I REALLY felt uncomfortable about the way she reported Carl telling her she can't do this or that. anymore. She talked as if it was a good thing. Sounded extremely controlling to me.

Reactions: 10
She is totally and utterly self-absorbed. Quite markedly so. Everything in her life that she talks about, even her children, centres around herself.

But I REALLY felt uncomfortable about the way she reported Carl telling her she can't do this or that. anymore. She talked as if it was a good thing. Sounded extremely controlling to me.
Yes, sheโ€™s used the word controlling a couple of times now. Maybe thatโ€™s why his other relationships didnโ€™t work out. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She just wants a โ€˜good lookingโ€™ toy boy.

Reactions: 9
Ahahahahaaa ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid gave him a right bashing in the ring
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You really make my day Pom Bear ๐Ÿ˜˜
Loooooool I like the idea that it's Sid that's given him a bashing ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

That's lovely to hear, thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

One I had to just make as I saw her lashes pics....

Loooooool..

Resizer_16170474569840.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this a new low, selling lashes with publicity about sexual assaults?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.