Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you swipe up the podcast she did (it’s in her stories now) she’s told Annie Macmanus she’s pregnant with no 6.

Annie is acting like it’s public knowledge already!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you swipe up the podcast she did (it’s in her stories now) she’s told Annie Macmanus she’s pregnant with no 6.

Annie is acting like it’s public knowledge already!
Where can I view this

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Scroll up to the top of this page... She said def not pregnant. It's a product launch

Anyone got her instagram on??? I only watch via stories down or picuki

Reactions: 8
Scroll up to the top of this page... She said def not pregnant. It's a product launch

Anyone got her instagram on??? I only watch via stories down or picuki
She'll be late as usual no doubt, keeping people waiting

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Good god guys, I had to turn it off.She’s so bleeping self absorbed it’s unreal. Annie said that AFTER the pod cast, Katie revealed she was pregnant so I’m assuming she means that pathetic Instagram post! Unless she says more at the end but I could feel blood dripping out of my eyes, so gave up. It’s all repetitive drivel! Going back as far as the 7 year old that was raped then how Pete stayed with their management when they split and she had no one. How the media made it team Pete/team Kate. Is she forgetting we all witnessed what she was like in Ibiza??? How she rubbed Petes face in everything she did with Alex etc. NONE OF THIS IS HER FAULT! It’s us lot, horrible wicked people we are! 😴😴😴😴

LASHES??? Hahahah brilliant. What’s up with them magnetic ones that crawl loves 🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I keep on going back to Pom’s picture of Krustie on her ostrich/Crawl, and little Sid, and I’m bursting out laughing at it, husband was like “What are you doing”? Showed him the picture, and he couldn’t stop laughing at it!!
i think I’m in love with little Sid, he’s so cute!! 😍❤❤😬🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ooh, I think I’ve found Sid’s girlfriend..😂😂😂😂View attachment 504052

View attachment 504053

View attachment 504054

View attachment 504055

I thought I’d post a few pics for little Pom to work her magic on!! Personally I love the one that looks like Krustie & Crawl at home together..😉😘❤❤❤😂😂
That's was nice to hear about your husband 😃😃😄💖💖🥰
xx
all four pics just made😃❤🥰😘 xx.
Thanks for these 😄💖.xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most 😄😄😄 xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

Resizer_16170370274282.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Good god guys, I had to turn it off.She’s so bleeping self absorbed it’s unreal. Annie said that AFTER the pod cast, Katie revealed she was pregnant so I’m assuming she means that pathetic Instagram post! Unless she says more at the end but I could feel blood dripping out of my eyes, so gave up. It’s all repetitive drivel! Going back as far as the 7 year old that was raped then how Pete stayed with their management when they split and she had no one. How the media made it team Pete/team Kate. Is she forgetting we all witnessed what she was like in Ibiza??? How she rubbed Petes face in everything she did with Alex etc. NONE OF THIS IS HER FAULT! It’s us lot, horrible wicked people we are! 😴😴😴😴

LASHES??? Hahahah brilliant. What’s up with them magnetic ones that crawl loves 🤔🤭
I thought her and Carlitta didnt like the messy glue that came with normal lashes (as they said before) now she loves it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.