Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the daily mail article re her experience at 7 years old are clearly being moderated to within an inch of their lives.
I'm surprised they are even allowing comments due to the nature of the article.

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised they are even allowing comments due to the nature of the article.
It's very easy to fact check what she says in her book and what she has said previously. I'm at a loss that the hacks putting these articles together can't do the most basic due diligence. It's really really poor.

Reactions: 16
She won’t be going to turkey if she’s up the duff, will
She!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on the daily mail article re her experience at 7 years old are clearly being moderated to within an inch of their lives.
Wouldn't it be terrible if she didn't get a dose of awwwwwwwwww? Moderation is simply disabling free speech. She should be ashamed that her comment needs to be 'moderated' aka sucking-up to her.

It's very easy to fact check what she says in her book and what she has said previously. I'm at a loss that the hacks putting these articles together can't do the most basic due diligence. It's really really poor.
That might cost them time and money - red top journalism simply doesn't exist any more.

Reactions: 11
I thought her announcement would be about her clothing range? if you look at IG it's ByKatiePrice launching today at 6pm

Hilariously the first photo on that account on 16th Jan says "get us to 20k follower and Katie will reveal her BIG news" ... but only has 17.9k followers HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought her announcement would be about her clothing range? if you look at IG it's ByKatiePrice launching today at 6pm
It is, its no pregnancy or engagement announcement its just more tit she's bringing out xx (hair extensions, bra's, fake tan,nails,lashes or make up i reckon, or even some tit like that ferry homely that chloe ferry does)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Hilariously the first photo on that account on 16th Jan says "get us to 20k follower and Katie will reveal her BIG news" ... but only has 17.9k followers HAHAHA
So she'll buy the last few - what a surprise. Another load of velour trackies no doubt with her face absent of a nose apart from the nostrils and the lace wig front blended into her orange fizzog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CuntyMcFuckFacePlasticLiarSlackPantiedTrollop has really been bringing out the lies in an effort to get sympathy today.

Do these complete morons who give her a platform realise how utterly ridiculous they look? It takes approximately 2.5 seconds to find out that everything she spouts is a tale of ever changing BULLSHIT that gets more dramatic with every telling.

She is clearly bleeping very seriously mental. Will someone PLEASE get her bleeping sectioned?

Her poor, poor children 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she'll buy the last few - what a surprise. Another load of velour trackies no doubt with her face absent of a nose apart from the nostrils and the lace wig front blended into her orange fizzog.
With the combination of her velour tracksuits and nylon wigs she must be really static, I can imagine the shocks she'd give off.
Don't know why that came into my mind, I think I need to take the dogs for a walk🤔🤣

With the combination of her velour tracksuits and nylon wigs she must be really static, I can imagine the shocks she'd give off.
Don't know why that came into my mind, I think I need to take the dogs for a walk🤔🤣
Hang on, that's why sid friggin hates her and growls when she gets close...
She's given the poor bastard electric shocks😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You have plenty of time to catch up, SWEET FA is going on on planet Katie. If you get bored you can pop into the lozza thread and "Rate My Plate".
I left the Big Loz/little Chaz thread for a while so now I’ve got a lot of catching up to do n I’m only on jan 21st 😫 where her pregnancy had just been revealed. Life,work and children have very rudely got in the way of tattle recently @265 so I’m so behind on everything 😑

Oh my God! 😂
Just found this one in the DMView attachment 503387
Oh Jesus Christ if she filters her nose any smaller she will resemble Voldemort

He should lay off the takeaways anyway. He's got this to come 🤣🤣🤣
Especially with his ever receding hairline 🤣
Humpty Dumpty anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least she won’t have to get so paranoid about other girls taking him away so it’s a win win for KP I’d say 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she couldn’t have baths in case she nearly drowns with her smashed up feet...? 🤔
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: - get a bathroom first then you total twunt. Bath boards are now a thing for the thick of thinking. Marvellous - remind me never to buy one...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.