Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think she will be off to Turkey soon as? I do... perhaps she'll take a child or two but it won't be Harvey. I suspect Pete will take Prinny and Jnr as Cyprus will be deemed safe so KP has to have a come-back. If I was Keiran I would be at a lawyer arguing that all visits should be supervised or not involve cars without proper child seating. Oh, and I would demand that the drug and drink checks are up to date.
Oh 100%,she's well overdue a few nips,tucks and sucks 🤣 i reckon she will use the excuse of her having to have her teef fixed again and have some cosmetic work done. She knows she looks like tit as every picture is filtered to the max

Reactions: 13
Katie has no kids to worry about, well apart from Carwash, yep back to Turkey and probably another Drama coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie has no kids to worry about, well apart from Carwash, yep back to Turkey and probably another Drama coming up.
Maybe she'll get him a new nose like Boyson 🤣🤣🤣 or hair transplant haha

That or she might confirm she is pregnant.

Place your bets now 🤪
No its going to be more tat,wigs,hair extensions,perfume,undies or fake tan 🤣🤣
Its another brand by her @crapbykatieprice

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thank duck for that but at the same time he's a control freak and a bully
She's not going to live in tracksuits for the rest of her life and once lockdown is over she will soon revert to her old ways

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The petition didn't go the way she wanted and like the 1st one has gone quiet.
She's fucked up by being caught driving while being banned again
She's pissed people off by insinuating she's up the duff
Pimping Princess out left, right and centre which people aren't happy about
Totally exploited poor Harvey-disgusting
Kicked out of her rental
What has she got going for her? Bath bombs and whatever tit she's launching tonight
Court case is looming so out comes the MH, trauma, abuse, poor me, I've been treated so bad.....
Boom back in The Priory (i mean a secret trip to Turkey) just before the court case, yet another breakdown!
For someone who says Men are the problem she dont half go through them

• Haha
Katie Price says - what does that even mean? She's a complete nobody who has lived a disgusting life so far discussing aiding Pete with a wank, the every-changing sizes of her present and ex conquests, lying about her feet, lying about everything really. The only thing she has ever been remotely honest about is her plastic surgery which is to make her more fake. The utter lunacy! She isn't able to spell, count or remember accurately. She has nothing - 42 and no house, pension, future except selling more and the same pissy shite for the next however many years she manages to stay alive.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How long before the finger cancer (aka wart) will be front and centre in the papers and that she is on borrowed time (aren't we all). To be honest she cant be seen to be "going in to the priory" too early - she will need it to conflict with her long overdue court appointment.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics "what Katie did next"

Seriously its like Monty Python's "The Four Yorkshiremen" when it comes to the embellishment that goes on

Reactions: 17
The comments on the daily mail article re her experience at 7 years old are clearly being moderated to within an inch of their lives.

Reactions: 12

Thank duck for that but at the same time he's a control freak and a bully
She's not going to live in tracksuits for the rest of her life and once lockdown is over she will soon revert to her old ways
He
Oh 100%,she's well overdue a few nips,tucks and sucks 🤣 i reckon she will use the excuse of her having to have her teef fixed again and have some cosmetic work done. She knows she looks like tit as every picture is filtered to the max
If you were happy with your looks you wouldn't use filters. Have you noticed all her pictures in the house are before surgery, she should put a recent one up - might stop any burglars from breaking in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.