Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the big reveal is at 6PM TONIGHT isn't exactly legal.

Katie has all guns blazing!

Now that sounds familiar, didn't someone here say something along those lines?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I also remember her talking about the park incident with her friend on some programme a long time ago and she definitely said molested or flashed at, certainly not raped. She did say she was raped on piers Morgans life stories that a celebrity did at some point.
Regarding the carjacking, this story has changed so many times! First these carjackers had sticks then knives and then guns. Then the groping story came out. If all of this happened and it was so horrific, why the hell was she filming on a beach inappropriately the next day parading with the children? Oh and smiling, posing and laughing.
Finally the photographer, I'm sure she said that she had always been treated respectfully by them and her mother always accompanied her to photoshoots. I commented on the sun before Christmas about my experience as a young model, under age and a photographer trying to groom me and drug me. I was being pushed to do glamour modelling. I was swiftly blocked and banned by the sun. I cannot even read comments anymore. Interesting, does she read them?
Exactly MrsEms, after a traumatic experience you don't laugh and carry on as if nothing happened. I would of been out of that country on the next flight home

Reactions: 11
Exactly MrsEms, after a traumatic experience you don't laugh and carry on as if nothing happened. I would of been out of that country on the next flight home
Anyone with a brain would be on the first flight home.

Reactions: 10
I am SO SICK OF this piece of tit.
I despise how she uses her son or a story she has had in her back pocket to garner sympathy.

*I WANT TO SAY, I am supportive of women who have been through horrific ordeals and struggle with the after effects of such an ordeal*

BUT THIS bleep - I can’t say it in an eloquent way other than bleep, is the bottom of the barrel.

I don’t know why she still hard TV WORK, Interviews, Advertising or even Collaborations with BRANDS.

Whenever she gets a hammering for being a LIAR, or LYING or just being a LIAR - she pulls a stunt like this - meaning, all the comments will be switch off on articles (due to legal reasons) but still garner traffic to site. I despise everything she stands for ...
Which is duck ALL.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

She is clearly being spiteful about 'Loose Women' as she was sacked from the show for her behaviour. Always someone elses fault. Typical.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is clearly being spiteful about 'Loose Women' as she was sacked from the show for her behaviour. Always someone elses fault. Typical.
She is unable to accept accountability for ANY ACTIONS. Every relationships she’s ever had, never her fault it ended EVER.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone with a brain would be on the first flight home.
Especially if their children were involved. Why she feels the need to add in the detail that they stopped because junior needed a wee I don't know, it's like she puts the blame on him. She doesn't think how guilty he would feel, that's if any of this happened at all. It was just all so bizarre.
I left the kp threads a while back because she and her stories got to me so much. I would really like to see action taken against her regarding exploitation of her children, driving and her lies. One can but dream😂

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I've read her 1st biography and from what I can remember she does not use the word rape at all but that she and her friend were molested. Im not belittling that experience but find it interesting that with all the media attention over the last few days on rape culture that she pipes up with this.

Also where are all the film crew that were also subject to her car jacking that she keeps banging on about?
She has to make everything 100x worse and keep re-writing her past to suit that day's narrative. She has no idea at all what hideous memories she is bringing up to those who have truly suffered these traumas. There is no proof of anything she says ever. As regards the South Africa debacle; this story has been re-written so many times and gets worse with each new telling. Once again, there is no proof - I have a friend out there who could find nothing in the papers or on the tv about it - no-one knows or cares who she is. As for her kids suffering trauma; they were swimming with sharks the next day whilst, apparently the film crew were so traumatised that they flew home (all obviously having signed NDA's...). Doesn't sound real does it?

I know she lies about so many sick things but if she has lied about being raped as I child I think that’s the worst thing she could do.
No; it is just one of the worst things she can do the main one being monetising her disabled son. She lives in a fantasy world where everyone else is out to get her - she is actually certifiably mad if you look at her actions. I despise her.

Jesus now this old chestnut.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has to make everything 100x worse and keep re-writing her past to suit that day's narrative. She has no idea at all what hideous memories she is bringing up to those who have truly suffered these traumas. There is no proof of anything she says ever. As regards the South Africa debacle; this story has been re-written so many times and gets worse with each new telling. Once again, there is no proof - I have a friend out there who could find nothing in the papers or on the tv about it - no-one knows or cares who she is. As for her kids suffering trauma; they were swimming with sharks the next day whilst, apparently the film crew were so traumatised that they flew home (all obviously having signed NDA's...). Doesn't sound real does it?

No; it is just one of the worst things she can do the main one being monetising her disabled son. She lives in a fantasy world where everyone else is out to get her - she is actually certifiably mad if you look at her actions. I despise her.

Jesus now this old chestnut.
Spot on LL ❤

Any other Mother would take their kids to swim with Dolphins 🐬 not bloody Sharks 🦈

She will cry wolf one day and nobody will believe her

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry that this happened to you but PTSD from sexual abuse manifests itself in many different ways. As some previous posts have mentioned, it can result in hyper sexuality or promiscuity as a way of reclaiming one’s sexual control.
But it doesn't always. That is the point. Everyone's reactions - immediate - and later are different. I'm sorry for everyone who suffers sexual abuse and would think that in the case of females it would be a terribly high %age - happened to me when I was 4. Things were different back then and my dad punched my abusive uncle on the nose when he heard him in the loo where I was. I had no real idea what was going on but my dad just said that was the way to sort things with bad apples. KP simply wants headlines at the pain of others as she has done belittling those in wheelchairs, those with life-limiting illnesses - anyone really.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Sun has this earth shattering news, which is in reality really old boring tit.

Nothing on her or Carwashes IG's so we can assume they didn't get a food delivery.
Who was it who called Krustie a “Wotsit in a Wig”??😂😂😂 I thought that was genius!! ( Although, I reckon she’s a prawn cocktail wotsit 😷🦐🦐🦐) LOL 😂😂😂🥰❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The petition didn't go the way she wanted and like the 1st one has gone quiet.
She's fucked up by being caught driving while being banned again
She's pissed people off by insinuating she's up the duff
Pimping Princess out left, right and centre which people aren't happy about
Totally exploited poor Harvey-disgusting
Kicked out of her rental
What has she got going for her? Bath bombs and whatever tit she's launching tonight
Court case is looming so out comes the MH, trauma, abuse, poor me, I've been treated so bad.....
Boom back in The Priory (i mean a secret trip to Turkey) just before the court case, yet another breakdown!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The petition didn't go the way she wanted and like the 1st one has gone quiet.
She's fucked up by being caught driving while being banned again
She's pissed people off by insinuating she's up the duff
Pimping Princess out left, right and centre which people aren't happy about
Totally exploited poor Harvey-disgusting
Kicked out of her rental
What has she got going for her? Bath bombs and whatever tit she's launching tonight
Court case is looming so out comes the MH, trauma, abuse, poor me, I've been treated so bad.....
Boom back in The Priory (i mean a secret trip to Turkey) just before the court case, yet another breakdown!
You think she will be off to Turkey soon as? I do... perhaps she'll take a child or two but it won't be Harvey. I suspect Pete will take Prinny and Jnr as Cyprus will be deemed safe so KP has to have a come-back. If I was Keiran I would be at a lawyer arguing that all visits should be supervised or not involve cars without proper child seating. Oh, and I would demand that the drug and drink checks are up to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.