Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't believe it, she would have a BIG problem with men, certainly wouldn't be behaving like a Slapper like she does 🐮 💩
Not necessarily. I was sexually abused at a similar age and dealt with it by being very promiscuous in my teens. I had this idea that if I had enough sex it would replace the bad memories. Didn't work 😔 In saying that I do wonder about anything this woman says. It wouldn't be past her to use something like this for her own gain.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've read her 1st biography and from what I can remember she does not use the word rape at all but that she and her friend were molested. Im not belittling that experience but find it interesting that with all the media attention over the last few days on rape culture that she pipes up with this.

Also where are all the film crew that were also subject to her car jacking that she keeps banging on about?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many autobiographies has she ‘ahem’ ‘written’?
And she brings this up on some random Monday in March?

Reactions: 12
If that had happened to her surely u would protect ur kids and not expose them to every Tom, dick and Harry, and be ultra cautious and more aware?
i don’t get why we are getting the S. Africa story rehashed again

I've heard a few things this weekend but really hard not to say something here as it's such an open forum and it won't be hard to pin point as not everyone hears the information we do so it's not hard to work out where it came from as it will jeopardise me and other people. Pointless for me to post this really but just wanted to give you a nod that I am still here, just trying to work a few things out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't believe it, she would have a BIG problem with men, certainly wouldn't be behaving like a Slapper like she does 🐮 💩
This is completely dog ignorant for you to say. If you actually knew anything, unsuccessful relationships, hyper sexuality and general “Slapper” behaviour as you call it. Is a massive symptom of trauma from sexual abuse.

Reactions: 9
Have they split up or has she been charged for driving while banned?:confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is completely dog ignorant for you to say. If you actually knew anything, unsuccessful relationships, hyper sexuality and general “Slapper” behaviour as you call it. Is a massive symptom of trauma from sexual abuse.
Yup as a small part of my job I deal with child protection investigations and SO many children who have been sexually abused act overly sexual which continues into adulthood. It’s just how some people’s trauma manifests.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just listened to the podcast - good help me out of this Lockdown!
Initial thoughts -
She's full of tit
Annie Mac is full of tit
The interview was a load of tit
She's got nothing to say if she's not in victim mode
Her lips don't fit over her teeth and it sounds weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she lies about so many sick things but if she has lied about being raped as I child I think that’s the worst thing she could do.

Reactions: 17

She also claimed to have been raped by a celebrity stating Pete knew who it was. He denied all knowledge of knowing anything about it !!! And was baffled by her claims

Think she has made up so many lies over the years that she believes it's all true

She clearly has some serious issues going on... one of them being full of BS

• Wow
  • Heart
I've had my own traumatic experience back in 2001, hospitalised, lost 3/5 of my blood had to have a blood transfusion, was agoraphobic, diagnosed with PTSD. With a lot of counselling, anti depressant and moving from the area and knowing the ex was doing a long stretch in prison. It has made me very wary of men I don't know. I was also molested at the age of eight, didn't make me behave the way she does. I'm always covered up and have NEVER dressed like a SLAPPER!

It didn't me
I’m sorry that this happened to you but PTSD from sexual abuse manifests itself in many different ways. As some previous posts have mentioned, it can result in hyper sexuality or promiscuity as a way of reclaiming one’s sexual control.

Reactions: 13
I've had my own traumatic experience back in 2001, hospitalised, lost 3/5 of my blood had to have a blood transfusion, was agoraphobic, diagnosed with PTSD. With a lot of counselling, anti depressant and moving from the area and knowing the ex was doing a long stretch in prison. It has made me very wary of men I don't know. I was also molested at the age of eight, didn't make me behave the way she does. I'm always covered up and have NEVER dressed like a SLAPPER!

It didn't me
People process and cope with things differently. Just because you dealt it with in such a way doesn’t mean everyone else will or should.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry that this happened to you but PTSD from sexual abuse manifests itself in many different ways. As some previous posts have mentioned, it can result in hyper sexuality or promiscuity as a way of reclaiming one’s sexual control.
Thank you. It obviously affects people differently. It wasn't something I wanted to post on here

W
People process and cope with things differently. Just because you dealt it with in such a way doesn’t mean everyone else will or should.
We will leave as that now as I am trying to get the bad memories out of my head now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've read her 1st biography and from what I can remember she does not use the word rape at all but that she and her friend were molested. Im not belittling that experience but find it interesting that with all the media attention over the last few days on rape culture that she pipes up with this.

Also where are all the film crew that were also subject to her car jacking that she keeps banging on about?
I also remember her talking about the park incident with her friend on some programme a long time ago and she definitely said molested or flashed at, certainly not raped. She did say she was raped on piers Morgans life stories that a celebrity did at some point.
Regarding the carjacking, this story has changed so many times! First these carjackers had sticks then knives and then guns. Then the groping story came out. If all of this happened and it was so horrific, why the hell was she filming on a beach inappropriately the next day parading with the children? Oh and smiling, posing and laughing.
Finally the photographer, I'm sure she said that she had always been treated respectfully by them and her mother always accompanied her to photoshoots. I commented on the sun before Christmas about my experience as a young model, under age and a photographer trying to groom me and drug me. I was being pushed to do glamour modelling. I was swiftly blocked and banned by the sun. I cannot even read comments anymore. Interesting, does she read them?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.