Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Pom, you little fluffy genius!! You’ve done it again!! I love it!! 😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Id

Little Sid with his cocktails!! I’m dead...😂😂😂😂
Thank you 😃😃😃🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm happy to hear that 💗💗💗🥰🥰😘 xx.
Loooool I think Sid deserves a few cocktails putting up with them two 😄😄😄🥃🍹😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I keep on going back to Pom’s picture of Krustie on her ostrich/Crawl, and little Sid, and I’m bursting out laughing at it, husband was like “What are you doing”? Showed him the picture, and he couldn’t stop laughing at it!!
i think I’m in love with little Sid, he’s so cute!! 😍❤❤😬🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ooh, I think I’ve found Sid’s girlfriend..😂😂😂😂
4AAB1B75-7643-4AF4-8026-72BD6D87009F.jpeg

F4C7193E-463A-47F3-847F-DA02D27F76F5.gif

D5DBCE63-DEAB-494E-BE50-FD68D6A3A0C3.jpeg

CDEDE4FB-9784-4C31-A6F4-AE207A4425A1.jpeg

I thought I’d post a few pics for little Pom to work her magic on!! Personally I love the one that looks like Krustie & Crawl at home together..😉😘❤❤❤😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I keep on going back to Pom’s picture of Krustie on her ostrich/Crawl, and little Sid, and I’m bursting out laughing at it, husband was like “What are you doing”? Showed him the picture, and he couldn’t stop laughing at it!!

Ooh, I think I’ve found Sid’s girlfriend..😂😂😂😂View attachment 504052

View attachment 504053

View attachment 504054

View attachment 504055

I thought I’d post a few pics for little Pom to work her magic on!! Personally I love the one that looks like Krustie & Crawl at home together..😉😘❤❤❤😂😂
What a sight for first thing in the morning, should have came with a warning sign
😱🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're welcome 🥰🤗😘 xx.
Hope you're feeling alot better today 💕🤗😘 xx

Looool I've no idea who the guy is in the background myself 😄😄 xx.
You're welcome 💗💖🤗😘 xx.

My first pic today...

Teef swap! 😱😄😄😄..

View attachment 503501

Ooh, I think I’ve found Sid’s girlfriend..😂😂😂😂View attachment 504052

View attachment 504053

View attachment 504054

View attachment 504055

oh my that second pic of woman gurning,used to be my avitar on a couple of forums.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Katie is up to no good again.. You have been warned :LOL:

katie29mar01.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

What next?
THIS CRAP!

• Angry
Reactions: 12

What next?
Don't believe it, she would have a BIG problem with men, certainly wouldn't be behaving like a Slapper like she does 🐮 💩

THIS CRAP!

Why is she repeating her 🐮 💩 all the time 😡

THIS CRAP!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My piss is boiling! I've made my feelings known on the sun FB page and I am not alone, many people see this for what it is.

UTTER COMPLETE BULLSHIT

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Don't believe it, she would have a BIG problem with men, certainly wouldn't be behaving like a Slapper like she does 🐮 💩

Does she not think about the mental stress she is putting her kids under doing interviews like this? Also saying men have 'always let me down'. Presumably this includes their fathers? Always someone elses fault, never hers. Desperately looking for the sympathy vote.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So it’s full on pity me stories today 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually don’t think there isn’t anything that hasn’t happened to price, she’s got a sob story with every subject known to mankind 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
We all know what is going on....

So predictable and bleeping obvious

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.