Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That is fuckin disgusting how the hell doesn't it burst or just die of infection. Only weirdos with a sick fetish would entertain that. Almost makes skank look somewhat human
I've said it here before, but i've always been of the belief that with Jessica, it's nothing to do with being Trans. It's body dysmorphia and a surgery obsession. If she runs out of surgeries as a woman, I fully believe she would de-transition just to have things to alter. She's pushing her luck now with what her body will cope with. She got famous on "Botched" alongside a guy called Tobias Strebel who was trying to be a Justin Bieber look-a-like. He's dead now. He became addicted to his post-surgery pain meds and died of drug intoxication. They're all playing with fire....and for what? To look like a freak? 🥴 Spend your money on therapy!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
Looks like a bloke in drag
---

The rest of the dump is probably rammed full of shit again by now. The work surface selfies are easy to achieve. Just push everything down the one end and VIOLA I can take pics of my manly arse and grotesque figure
SB's got some special cream to clean those countertops (sadly it has a green tinge) :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
So KP has big house with big garden but she cannot do party for Harvey has to get somebody else to sort it out
She'd have to supply gas masks to avoid the stench from the effluent in the garden... and she'd have to tidy up and do stuff... like cooking and baking a cake and making curtains, etc.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Have I missed something regarding Harvey’s birthday? I’ve just read some of her fans comments about mother of the year including this one; “You really pushed the boat out for Harv’s birthday, bless him”. Did she do something other than gatecrash Albert’s party? If not I’ve just made more effort making my cup of tea…

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
They are definitely in the same spot it seems😳
Judging by the pictures side by side only sink boy hasn't got zoom on his phone. Might have taken J&B to meet up with Kieran and Michelle because skank isn't allowed near Michelle with the restraining order,, or it's just sink boy playing his games and shit stirring because skanks with the clan. There'll be a split rumour story out soon.

And he wasn't at his Mother's Birthday bash either, career comes first then.
Or preserving his sanity, as in 'no contact' as therapists will advise someone to do with an abusive parent or ex-partner etc. Same reason Dwight kept a distance and checks up on Harvey through third parties.
---
Thicky man speaking,, i'm thinking that when a tabroid is going to run a story ( story that skank or Sophie the source hasn't sent them) they'll contact skank in advance before printing to see if she has any comment about it so she can deny or call it lies, this blue badge story she didn't respond to their request for comment because she knows she's been caught red handed and the attempt at acting all in pain getting out the car was because she knew the story was coming out and was to deflect from any criticism and to get her fan to stick up for skank and claim "stop trying to destroy poor Katie she's in pain think of her mental health and leave her alone" so basically just a normal skanky cunty trick of exploiting, bullshit and scamming because she doesn't want to put money in a fucking parking meter. Hope this costs you a £1.000 fine you cunt. 🤬
Yes of course they will contact her to give her a fair chance to comment. I think you're right, caught and not denying it...just trying to make excuses.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder what she has to say about SB....this could get very interesting 👀🍿

• Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
#280 Skanky is a crook, Davros done a book - to get her off the hook, but no one gives a fook

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
It must be so sad for J and P. They will be aware of all of this as well.
I hope J and P read here and see the amount of support and consideration they get from us. They deserve decent fulfilled lives but their mother will go all out to screw up their chances because she couldn't stand for them to succeed in work or their private lives when she is failing so dismally.

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
so Junior turning 18 this month and Princess turning 16 bet they both can not wait to see what kind of special birthday party their mother throws for them after all look at the spectacular party she organized for Harveys 21st

• Haha
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
"i don't do Snapchat any picture of me is fake" 🤣🤣
Meaning=== i've been caught doing something dodgy or illegal and someone's got a picture and i'm trying to cover my arse before it's made public and mistress skank sees it. (Been off the reservation all week while skanks been with the clan) 🧐😎
AND BY THE WAY YOU UGLY FAT TOSSER ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE FAKE YOU CUNT. 🤣

• Haha