Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regards Disability Badge, OK! Magazine state badge is Harvey's not Skankerella's. Therefore she's using it fraudulently as he's not in car with her. Wonder why college haven't queried where it is, as surely they would need it to ferry him to appointments etc?

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Looks like Junior didn’t go to the party. Can see all the other kids. No sign of SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like Junior didn’t go to the party. Can see all the other kids. No sign of SB.
That's quite sad that junior would miss his brothers birthday party. Unless he visits Harvey privately at his centre, if not its a sad situation that the vile mother has created such a shitshow of her family's life that her kids can't celebrate together because of the drama that comes with KP and her latest love interests 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 38
sorry skim reading as not on here much

do harvey never celebrated at a night club instead went to SFP kids birthday instead
why does harvey get a blue badge he can clearly walk or is it because he may not understand the dangers of roads etc
bit of a flat 21st by the looks of it

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Blue Badge isn't just about mobility, there's other reasons why disabled people might need to be nearer their car/nearer the entrance to places etc. My friend's daughter has one as her emergency things are kept in the car. Totally unsurprising that she's using Harvey's for herself of course.

Reactions: 33
sorry skim reading as not on here much

do harvey never celebrated at a night club instead went to SFP kids birthday instead
why does harvey get a blue badge he can clearly walk or is it because he may not understand the dangers of roads etc
bit of a flat 21st by the looks of it
Both Harvey and Alberts cakes were clearly grifted from the same bakers. Cheap, cheap bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Thicky man speaking,, i'm thinking that when a tabroid is going to run a story ( story that skank or Sophie the source hasn't sent them) they'll contact skank in advance before printing to see if she has any comment about it so she can deny or call it lies, this blue badge story she didn't respond to their request for comment because she knows she's been caught red handed and the attempt at acting all in pain getting out the car was because she knew the story was coming out and was to deflect from any criticism and to get her fan to stick up for skank and claim "stop trying to destroy poor Katie she's in pain think of her mental health and leave her alone" so basically just a normal skanky cunty trick of exploiting, bullshit and scamming because she doesn't want to put money in a bleeping parking meter. Hope this costs you a £1.000 fine you bleep. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Thicky man speaking,, i'm thinking that when a tabroid is going to run a story ( story that skank or Sophie the source hasn't sent them) they'll contact skank in advance before printing to see if she has any comment about it so she can deny or call it lies, this blue badge story she didn't respond to their request for comment because she knows she's been caught red handed and the attempt at acting all in pain getting out the car was because she knew the story was coming out and was to deflect from any criticism and to get her fan to stick up for skank and claim "stop trying to destroy poor Katie she's in pain think of her mental health and leave her alone" so basically just a normal skanky cunty trick of exploiting, bullshit and scamming because she doesn't want to put money in a bleeping parking meter. Hope this costs you a £1.000 fine you bleep. 🤬
Pity the bleep can't be judged by Dredd!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And he wasn't at his Mother's Birthday bash either, career comes first then.
Or preserving his sanity, as in 'no contact' as therapists will advise someone to do with an abusive parent or ex-partner etc. Same reason Dwight kept a distance and checks up on Harvey through third parties.
---
Yes of course they will contact her to give her a fair chance to comment. I think you're right, caught and not denying it...just trying to make excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Recap; skanky and wanky have been pretty quiet of late. All part of the smoke and mirrors. When she’s quiet she’s plotting
She had the embarrassment of having her licence revolved on medical grounds, I’m sure after she has licked her wounds she come out kicking, screaming, biting and woohooing
They still grifting for freebies. Hot tub repairs and service, Barney costumes, birthday cakes and wanky wanted TikTok lessons
Looks like he’s been using his trade plates illegally again, and they have used Harvey’s blue badge when Harvey’s not there so she could park near her birthday venue ( lazy cheap bastard) but fingers crossed they hit her with a fine , and with luck a fist
Slimy Ryme is MIA. Have they fallen out?
keiron was able to see B&j so that was nice to see, they were clearly happy to see their dad
She was due in Ibiza this weekend but had to reschedule - I really pity the venue attendees there’s not much to choose from between skankys singing or Alves gyrating both 😱😱🤢🤮.
tattlers are buoyed up by the fall if Filthy Philth, if he can fall then there is hope kipper will get her just desserts served on a very large platter.
Dates for diary- Julys skankruptcy hearing
And fingers crossed for Kieron getting the kids back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
FFS - begging nasty bastards.
Yes the whole family are, you can tell nobody was falling for skanks "can someone help me out" grifting bullshit so Sophie the source had to grift an extra cake from the same place as Albert's for H. Seems people especially companies large and now small are realising if you do business with skank your destroying your business. Let's hope plenty more companies including TV production and channels do the same seems C4 are wising up and have dumped her. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
@tracey3871 I have fibromyalgia, and poor mental health. My Gp advised me to apply for PIP and a blue badge and I was refused. I do not believe skanky has a blue badge she would not qualify. I wish I could walk in the heels she does and be able to go out and about in public without having a panic attack that I feel safer at home. I had to give up work due to my health and even with the support from my GP I'm not entitled for much help. The only pain skanky has experienced has been self inflicted.

@mrspig99 in reply about Harvey having a blue badge due to his learning disabilities he is entitled to it. He is unable to go out unaccompanied and due to his weight he is unable to walk far which is down to Skanky. She has had such an negative impact on his disabilities which really sickens me. I dislike her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So thankfully nobody took skanks up on her trying to get a nightclub venue for Harvey's birthday, and nobody gave her a free Barney costume either. I think it looked like a nice family birthday party and Harvey looked as though he was enjoying it so that's good. As for all the face pulling and supposedly 'in pain', every time I see her pull that I always think of the scene in Blackadder's Christmas Carol where Mrs Scratchett is trying to get Blackadder to give her food for 'Tiny Tom' ( who is obese) and she says 'but he's a cripple' and Blackadder replies, 'occasionally saying phew my leg hurts doesn't make him a cripple!' Applies perfectly to skanky and her feet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@tracey3871 I have fibromyalgia, and poor mental health. My Gp advised me to apply for PIP and a blue badge and I was refused. I do not believe skanky has a blue badge she would not qualify. I wish I could walk in the heels she does and be able to go out and about in public without having a panic attack that I feel safer at home. I had to give up work due to my health and even with the support from my GP I'm not entitled for much help. The only pain skanky has experienced has been self inflicted.

@mrspig99 in reply about Harvey having a blue badge due to his learning disabilities he is entitled to it. He is unable to go out unaccompanied and due to his weight he is unable to walk far which is down to Skanky. She has had such an negative impact on his disabilities which really sickens me. I dislike her for it
Cuckoo, the whole PIP system sucks. I have had ME for over 20 years and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 8 years ago. I ended up at tribunal for my previous PiP award, which I won. They make it so hard and expect you to give up if they refuse you. I understand they have to stop just anyone from claiming but if you have medical evidence then you should be entitled to help.
I get so pissed off when people abuse blue badges but I’m sure skanky will get away with it. I don’t understand why they don’t have the badge holders photo on the front instead of the back?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'd imagine trying to keep your balance with tits that size might affect your feet.......At least she can get a shoe on unlike my other favourite carcrash Jessica Alves. His dainty little tootsies always look like they'd like a shoe 3 times bigger!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok tattlers, please bear with me. Skanky found using a blue badge which is not hers and published in the paper so obviously they have cast iron evidence.. Fact she rolled a car while admitting drunk/drug driving. Consequences NONE. Do we really think services will bother about the blue card.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.